New promo out ( WU Edited)

Posted: 8 years ago
Swa ko paane ke liye Adarsh ne chuni ek anokhi tarkeeb 
Adarsh comes to meet Swa and her family at her place 
😆
Jeevan said to Swa that in next 12 days, this academy will open and our engagement will take place par yeh Adarsh Sinha 12 din main karne kya waala hai ...

In another scene, Swa asks Adarsh what he is upto and he tells her to relax...he writes 12 days on a white board ...

From the look of it, it seems that Adarsh has given some proposal regarding the academy to Swa family.

Edited 

Edited by Manonidz - 8 years ago
ohhh
that means their love story is on kickstart ...
ohhh so excited 
cool could also take screen caps if possible some of us won't see the promo because we watch online 
I think Adarsh will make swa fall in love with him in 12 days..that will be interesting to watch..😃
Tfs
Originally posted by pikychu

cool could also take screen caps if possible some of us won't see the promo because we watch online 

I will try for the video ! 
Originally posted by zaara610

I think Adarsh will make swa fall in love with him in 12 days..that will be interesting to watch..😃
Tfs

Looks like so ðŸ˜†  I think he has got the whiff that Swa is doing this marriage due to family pressure so he is still seeing chance for himself ðŸ¤£

Swa opens the door, Adarsh enters and touches feet of Swa's father and seeks blessings , Jevan is there in the BG .
Jeevan is there in the BG and he thinks ...in 12 days the Academy competition will start and our engagement will take place .Adarsh writes 12 days on a board and looks at Swa . Voice over asks , why is Adarsh challenging himself for 12 days ?? What is his hurry ?? 
Swadarsh eyelock 
Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago
Looks like Adarsh will take part in the dance competition and win the competition and win Swa's hand in marriage too 
Just my guess 
Hahahaha this man. He is definitely planninh something through which he can not only make Swa fall for him but also seek her parents blessing for their marriage 
havent scene the promo yet
thanks for sharing