YAY! NOT Deepika Padukone, its Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in Ayan

janavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

YAY! NOT Deepika Padukone, it's Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in Ayan's next!

Apr 14, 2016

Since morning there have already been rumours about Deepika Padukone reuniting for Ayan Mukerji with Ranbir Kapoor.

A top daily propagate this news saying, "Ayan who was gearing up to helm a superhero film with Ranbir and Alia Bhatt, is now planning another movie before that which will be a romantic flick with Ranbir and Deepika in lead. It also said that Ayan is already in talks with Deepika who is currently busy shooting for her Hollywood debut film XXX " Return Of The Xander Cage opposite Vin Diesel." for her Hollywood debut movie XXX " Return Of The Xander Cage While many were really expecting to view the ex and including us rejoiced to the little bit of news -fans back together. But sadly, that's not occurring men! Yes!

Sorry to break the bubble but our source ALONE reveals to us that Ayan is solely focusing on Alia and Ranbir 's superhero film that's definitely going to be a trilogy. He is just not lining up any other pictures other than that for the next couple of years as he plans to invest all his time in this superhero franchise'.

Speaking of which, Ayan overly had validated exactly the same earlier this year saying, "I expect it will be into three episodes, if it is accepted by the audience. We're expecting to start making the film in the next half of the year." So in that case, a movie with Ranbir and Deepika is far from occurring anytime soon.

http://www.tribunereporter.com/yay-not-deepika-padukone-its-ranbir-kapoor-and-alia-bhatt-in-ayans-next/18761

Edited by janavii - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I thought the poster was saying YAY, but it's actually the title of the article πŸ˜†
Somebody really wanted to negate the Deepika Ranbir movie didn't they? πŸ˜†
hasini009 thumbnail
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Patronus

The source's name is ALONE? πŸ˜†

Is that a hint what with the capital alphabets...that its ALia, the Chosen ONEπŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
@Janavi...please post the source link na cause we need to know if its Pinky, Spotboye or BL Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Is that a hint what with the capital alphabets...that its ALia, the Chosen ONEπŸ˜†

🀣 hahah Good one! I was way off tagent thought maybe Bipasha's bhoot sister from ALONE was the source πŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I think the article is trying to emphasize that their source alone is the reliable one πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and this forum will be bombarded with their new prem kahani stories and bathroom oops balcony kissings...UUGH
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think the article is trying to emphasize that their source alone is the reliable one πŸ˜†

Which is why I want to know where this article has come from before we start brandishing the PR theoryπŸ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Which is why I want to know where this article has come from before we start brandishing the PR theoryπŸ˜†

Especially since this one came out so quickly on the heels of the one claiming an Ayan/Deepika/Ranbir project is a go πŸ˜†. What was it? Like 12 hours after the first one? πŸ˜†

@fivestar, I'm sure the media will come up with its usual share of blinds or actual articles linking them up, but I'm pretty sure Alia isn't interested. When you never miss an opportunity to announce that your once crush is no longer your crush anymore it's probably because you're feeling the complete opposite of a "crush" towards them πŸ˜‰.