Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dashrath the Mastermind ? (Page 6)

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

hi premratan.. firstly  may I say the post is well  laid out .. for the likes of me as , it setsout exactly it comes about with raja's entry .Yes  most I follow and agree with your  stancesbloopers and all.. those I feel come under the category of willing suspension of disbelief.
Premratan , one thing is not debatable , i.e DT's loathing of dhani.. he himself says to kanak   only recently , we tired hard but could never split dhani from viplav.. so this chappie raja is ideal for one thing is common  between them three.. him,kanak and raja all hate dhani.. hence raja will be used.. banking on his past history with  dhani. they will have to use shalu..  seems credible to me..
prem ratan.. I think raja's incident  had been prearranged between raja and dashrant.. before dadi brings the news... remember not much was investigated about the family.. even we queried and so did dhani from viplav... its because dashrant had done his ground work..
raja turning up  with shivling was preplanned.. as DT had fallen out with  tripurari already.. the guy had left...   mirchi scene may looked tampered..but  it was a credible scene as raja was introduced as one approved by DT.. and thus a good  sell, husband material   for shalu..
Premratan, I think raja is DT's last resort..   dt set all this up.. what DT stumbles at is raja wanting more and all!.. But all said and done.. raja too is in a position to squeal  against   dashrant ..
My concern is   will viplav believe  news about his grand dad ?  its the heart break vips will suffer...   dhani too knows  dashrant  heinous deeds .. remember ashram papers?  what role thus will dhani play in keeping this family  from going to pieces.. thanks for a thought provoking  ,well written post..   love hammie

Thanks Hammie for your response.

Yep all can be explained loop holes and all ...what cannot is DT's hatred towards Dhani and his own grandchild.

Viplav and Dhani need to stand up against his hypocrisy  whatever t takes.

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Hey Ratna how meticulosly you have mentioned and explained all points, 

al I can say is in a daily soap reasoning and logic stand right at the back . sometimes not even visible.

Yeah Meenu I understand but at times I have this distaste for "Sub chalta hai "  . I understand the business side of it the TRPs etc  but from a storytelling point of view it a bit of shame.

Anyways this shall be forgotten tomorrow... till a new one comes across.
Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Great post Ratna...how did I miss your detailed list of  facts and bloopers till now...

I think this was added on randomly because there are too many loopholes as you said.

D T has been quiet for too long and I guess the CV's had to wake up the sleeping villain to make it interesting again.

D T is capable of this kind of underhanded thing so he was the natural villain to go to.

What surprised me though was that he went and recruited the Creepo by himself,  I guess he misses Trip too...nobody to go and do the dirty job for him anymore...

I guess so much of this whole twist seems unconnected , because the CV's have not given us any hint as to why the Awasthi all of a sudden just showed up with an eligible son to marry Shaalu and parked themselves in A N .

I am sure now D T regrets his plan to bring the snake into his home now since the snake is ready to  take what is most precious to D T,  that is his grandson.

I would love to see D T really angry and see how he handles the Creepo after today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfanpremparbat

Go to top