Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

D'ohwhat language u ppl r talking?
Bengali...that's the mother tongue of mag and meLOLLOL
Acha Bengali OMG both of u Bengali..par mein hindi mein bahoth weakkkCry. Have to go for tuitionWink
u r a school or college student??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Acha Bengali OMG both of u Bengali..par mein hindi mein bahoth weakkkCry. Have to go for tuitionWink
Am working woman (Stock markets)

premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged

oh sorry u said u will go for tuition so I asked this silly ques LOLLOL OK I was also studying will see u afterwords byee...I will return in evening after watching PC dramaLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 15 April 2016 at 12:17am

premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:19am | IP Logged

oh sorry u said u will go for tuition so I asked this silly ques LOLLOL OK I was also studying will see u afterwords byee...I will return in evening after watch PC dramaLOL
Tuition for learning Hindi, bengali langs..
Good Study well, dont think too much abt Viplav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatTitli_KK3148

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

A twist was thrown at us today as in Dashrath Tripathi planted Rajafrom the start for the single purpose of separating Viplav & Dhani even if it meant using Shallu as a pawn.

Do you think this twist was part of the main plot all along or this has been introduced randomly.

Thereare several loopholes but when you look at the bigger picture it makes sense.

What is not convincing the ultimate motive.

Lets recount the timeline :

1. After Kanak returns from Ashram Dadi gives a message that a very rishta has come for Shallu.

2. Sulakshana is at AN when Viplav comes in with the good news he is married but is stopped by Dhani .

3. Raja makes an entry in the madir with the Shivling. Did he land up on his own or was it DT asking him to, I think it was the former he came at a times to save his face.

4. Raja makes friend with Viplav and if you remember he is very much interested in Viplav's love life.

5. Viplav narrates his story about Dhani but does not tell him about the marriage.

6. Raja constantly wants to be introduced to Dhani and the first time he bumps into her is at Shivratri . He was surprised to see her and follows her to the ashram . ( A blooper ? if he knew she is in town then why does he not know where she lives )

7. Raja tells Viplav about Suman to plant doubt against Dhani .

8. Raja sends scary notes and whistling to Dhani . <font size="2">Blooper</font> ??assumes that Dhani has never told Viplav about her past life.

9. Raja sees Dhani's photo on Viplavs phone and is surprised. Definitely a blooper.

10. Dhani stops wedding. Raja refuses to marry . Till now no one knows that both are married. So DT and Raja plan still holds to separate the two.

11. DT begs Raja to marry Shallu.Blooper or he genuinely wanted the marriage to happen ?

12. Court case Viplav wins and declares Dhani as his wife. Shallu Raja marriage still not complete.

13. Raja fallen out of DT's graces still wants in ..puts chilli powder on holi to impress him . DT happy at his action.

13a . DT playing a game of snakes and ladder tells Kanak he has a plan up his sleeve.

14. Shallu cuts her wrist and DT gets the two married. He cuts Viplav's phone too when he is calling. ?? Why does he want them married when Raja is of no use to him now.

15 Vip shows them the RL video and DT insults Raja but later on apologizes to him to stay . Blooper ?

16 Vip fakes a fight with Dhani and wants to take on more responsibility . DT declares he will coronate Viplav soon.

17. Raja reminds DT of his promise and is threatened by DT to never underestimate him.

Anything I missed guys ?   There are indeed a lot of holes ..mostly on part of DT and his behavior.

The oddest is him tolerating Raja after knowing that Vip & Dhani are married and he is useless.

Why this sudden need to hand over to Viplav ?

Would love to hear from you as to <font size="2">what is illogical about this new twist . ?</font>

<font size="2">Please comment. </font>

<font size="2">

</font>

I also felt that it was added by the cvs all of a sudden...they were telling us something else suddenly changed the whole story..and added a twist...Anyways if it is their effort to fetch good trps...then it is okay...

premparbat

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged

I Think that when the  writers  started off  with Raja's entry, the intention was to keep it mysterious
  but somehow could not come up with  good continuations in the storyline.
As you have mentioned, there are quite a few disconnects ...

The time of Viplav coming home to announce his marriage & Raja's mom in AN at the same time??
Raja is extremely curious abt. Viplav's love life..
& more
All of  the above indicates that Raja & mom somehow knew  Dhani's whereabouts & thus made entry 
into Benares & AN .

With Dhani stopping Raja's marriage ,  Viplav proving Dhani innocent, ViDhas marriage revelation,
 finally Dhani's entry into AN... All this did not fit well with DT as we all know.

He could have then started planning to make use of Raja to separate ViDha.

DT is a snake . He is willing to use anybody , even his close family to achieve his ends.
 He can & will eliminate/ throw Raja out if & when he wants.
So we have to wait & watch for his next move. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandyy55premparbatcocoatree

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ratu..!! You had listed out perfectly.!
And no doubt it's a random twist ..if we are turning back then bloopers list goes on.. How would we consider everything planned up by DT..? I need to keep my brain aside while watching show because writers never gonna to co-ordinate their writing it seems..Why would I expect a proper justified reason from writers? After Dhani's past revelation, shalu's marriage cancellation DT bribed RA..? It's battle b/w RA, Vip and DT now..Some how RA might try to mask out DT but before that he preplanned his own route to come out as good in eyes of Vip..

premparbat

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Hey Ratna very well written.
The only good outcome of bringing raja is clearing dhani's name as you said earlier...the shivling incident and the mirchi incident is may be to impress the public and his family more...to save his face.May be first raja needs to win their hearts before making any move.

Regarding raja not knowing dhani makes no sense at all...that's what i felt why is DT hell bent on supporting raja from the beginning he did dig out the past of dhani bahut hi chatur hai...he keep feeding raja the money untill he does his work..

But now when the question of share of property has come he is never going to do that so he might get rid of him...raja himself is not going totake this lightly and he is going to see DT's entire family's downfall.In the end shalu is one big bali ki bakari Ouch

This man uses every single person he comes across to satisfy his needs (dirty deeds) uses them properly and when they are of no use dumps them...i'm waiting for raja to expose DT's deeds to viplav if not proven at least let him take the hints and be cautious.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfanpremparbatcocoatree

Go to top