India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dashrath the Mastermind ? (Page 2)

insh0302 Senior Member
insh0302
insh0302

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
One big ques that arises also is Kanak told DT that she has successfully seperated Vidha at the end of her aashram stay... DT was happy too... nd gave keys to KT...

then how come he came with the idea of implanting raja if vidha were already seperate ...

anyways what I learn here is forget the past nd concentrate on present.. this is Hindi serial..man.. dont try nd connect the dots... LOLLOL

Edited by inshh.. - 14 April 2016 at 10:59pm

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Hi Ratna
writing after what seems like ages to me though I've been following almost all episodes till date.
Unfortunately was travelling yesterday so missed yesterday's. Wow! so bringing Raja to AN and in their lives to part the lovebirds was all DT's idea?  Lot of bloopers indeed along the journey and as you mentioned irrationalities. Is this twist another attempt at garnering trps? I feel things are moving at jet speed.
Good questions Ratna and I would like the cv's to read your post and give us some explanations!Wink
hey u r back...Welcome back to our Pagal KhanaHug...IKRS forum missed u...u had told me that u will be not around for a few days but u wrote in bengali nah so no one understood what u wrote there LOL and a few days before mehr di was looking for u...we all missed u...

BTW, SUBHO NOBOBORSHO..may this new year brings lots of happiness to u and ur family...stay happy and stay blessed alwaysEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Magnolia2premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inshh..

One big ques that arises also is Kanak told DT that she has successfully seperated Vidha at the end of her aashram stay... DT was happy too... nd gave keys to KT...

then how come he came with the idea of implanting raja if vidha were already seperate ...

anyways what I learn here is forget the past nd concentrate on present.. this is Hindi serial..man.. dont try nd connect the dots... LOLLOL
 ROFL again u came u with a good point...LOL
cvs have hit their head somewhere...and we should not think much about all theseLOLLOLLOL..kya faida?..hamare kismat mein likha hai ye sab dekhnaLOLLOL...
the creative team suddenly came up with this new twist and in the process we are subjected to nothing but huge huge bloopersLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

insh0302

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Barbs
Shubho Noboborsho to you too dear . May this New year bring you unlimited happiness, luck and cheer.
Actually the day after I reached Cal I escaped to the hills to beat Cal's mad heat! I caught all episodes on TV in the hotel there (Everyone thought I was mad as I refused to go out anywhere between 6:30-7:00!)
Could not make posts  though as the  net connection there was almost non existent. Back to civilization in Cal now and have at last got some time now before  things start getting chaotic with someone or the other visiting.!
Missed all of you!

premparbatTitli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Barbs
Shubho Noboborsho to you too dear . May this New year bring you unlimited happiness, luck and cheer.
Actually the day after I reached Cal I escaped to the hills to beat Cal's mad heat! I caught all episodes on TV in the hotel there (Everyone thought I was mad as I refused to go out anywhere between 6:30-7:00!)
Could not make posts  though as the  net connection there was almost non existent. Back to civilization in Cal now and have at last got some time now before  things start getting chaotic with someone or the other visiting.!
Missed all of you!
yes bhison gorom poreche..poila boishakh e ei obostha hole I don't know what will happen in may June..so u r in cal now..I thought u r back to Mumbai...this happened to me in last nov..I was then not a member of IF and I visited benaras and everyday I refused to go out after 6:15 pm till 7LOL

Magnolia2premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
D'ohwhat language u ppl r talking?

Magnolia2premparbat

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandyy55

Bengali...that's the mother tongue of mag and meLOLLOL

Magnolia2premparbat

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

Originally posted by nandyy55

Bengali...that's the mother tongue of mag and meLOLLOL
Acha Bengali OMG both of u Bengali..par mein hindi mein bahoth weakkkCry. Have to go for tuitionWink

premparbatTitli_KK3148

Go to top