Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nandyy55

Good Morning Prem!!

Subah subah 17 sawal?? Aur kuch bhakhi hai kya??

Anyhow thnz for all Ques!

I dont think RA's entry is becoz of Dadaji DT, he might knows about him later on definitely after Dhaani past revelation track i.e Suman character.
And DT must be joined hand with RA after getting all details bcoz he is mirror image of DT.Sure DT gives RA handsome money to marry shalu & to separate #Vidha.
But now RA won't leave DT that much easily, his expectations are higher & wants him to be equally treated as Viplav.
One thing strikes me Y DT wants to ruin shalu's life to save viplav's life from Dhaani!!
Y shalu is not his granddaughter to DT? How can be so partial to his grandchildrens??
Already shalu is down & broken becoz of her marriage broken many times, she never gets support from her Mother (KT) she always calls her Moti only..only one person loved her so much is her bhai Viplav, can add Dadi too..

Nandy , I think Raja was planned right from the start . that's what I got from the episode but yes the timing was not explained very well that when this deal was made.

In regards to DT's treatment and hatred for Dhani & his own grandchild is appalling .  No one treats their pet even like that .

DT's character is reflective of patriarchs and families who kill girls before they are born or don't care to educate them and treat them as cows . Its shocking but true.

I hope some people watching the show are repulsed and take care of their girls more than they usually do .

Thanks for writing in.

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: revathirk

Gud mrng prem...

Well connected all d timelines...πŸ‘πŸ‘
I don't think dt n rajas connection was preplanned before his entry...or may b guided by dt...AN vasiyo ka vishwas jeetne...n dat mirchi powder waala scene raja me khudi kiya hoga to show dt that he can believe raja...or...it may be a sudden twist... So smthing missing here n der...but let's c wats gonna happen...😊

Thanks Revathi,  the sudden twist is very questionable .  Something does seem unplanned and missing but I am told its a daily show ..who will remember this in the long run .

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplejoy

Nice post ratna.
I also blv the CVS didn't have d new twist in mind when they brought raja's character.

Thanks for your response.

I see you on Hammie's thread too and you are one person who always LIKES my takes.

thx again.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Hi Ratna

writing after what seems like ages to me though I've been following almost all episodes till date.
Unfortunately was travelling yesterday so missed yesterday's. Wow! so bringing Raja to AN and in their lives to part the lovebirds was all DT's idea?  Lot of bloopers indeed along the journey and as you mentioned irrationalities. Is this twist another attempt at garnering trps? I feel things are moving at jet speed.
Good questions Ratna and I would like the cv's to read your post and give us some explanations!πŸ˜‰

Thanks Mag . Missed you specially for your After the Episode takes.  No worries though .

The only thing that annoyed me was when a broad story board is created / presented  and a lot of directions are discussed - why are the smaller details not taken care of .

Yes it could be its a daily show , a lot of moving parts , pressure from channel or whoever to add or drop and the most elusive TRPs  etc  but taking the audience to be unintelligent is very presumptuous .

Anyways this too shall be forgotten . If it succeeds in the ultimate prize of TRPs then please let it be so . Amen.

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

Ratna there are lots and lots of bloopers...but what i think is as usual, the cvs did not have any idea what to do with this track..they are used to end tracks within 2-3 days or stretch them max for a week..now this is the longest track so far in the show..now they dont know how to proceed so introduced this masterplan of DT suddenly...yesterday inshh made a post..if u have read it then u must know that she had mentioned a wonderful point there...that in the FB it was shown DT telling Raja to stay with them in their house so that they can be around vidha under the same roof and it will be easier for him to separate them...now tell me how did DT know that vidha are married and dhani will be staying in AN with her husband?πŸ˜•..this is the biggest blooper i guess...everyone came to know about vidha marriage during that court drama...

and those expressions of raja about which u mentioned like raja was shocked to see dhani in benaras , then once he was shown telling his mom that "do u know who is vip's love interest?..its suman"...then the screen goes black and white and evryone shocked..now what is this??πŸ˜•

ya bloopers can be there in a show...and i understand that after starting a track cvs had to see the reactions of the viewers and accordingly they proceed but why dont they make at least a rough sketch about the starting and ending of a track before writing about it...does that mean that if they get good reviews then they will stretch it for 6 months and if not then they will end it in 2 episodes..
seriously, the more i try to think about a track in detail, everytime i come up with lots of bloopers...and this irritates me...its better not to think...just sit in front of the tv and drool over mishal and see what is being shown thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...until u r highly pissed off and have no other option than to switch off and quit from the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with you Barbie on all the points above.  I wonder if this happens in other shows or its this one only ?  The explanation is TRPS agreed and I hope those come by so we have some steady story telling.

And the one about watching Mishal . I too watch it for him but if he is turned dumb then it will be very hard to do so .  So basically I want it ALL .

A good story , good episodes , good romance and good TRPs.

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: inshh..

One big ques that arises also is Kanak told DT that she has successfully seperated Vidha at the end of her aashram stay... DT was happy too... nd gave keys to KT...

then how come he came with the idea of implanting raja if vidha were already seperate ...

anyways what I learn here is forget the past nd concentrate on present.. this is Hindi serial..man.. dont try nd connect the dots... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey I posted the same in your thread Connecting Dots as well.  You inspired me to write this one.

Yep agree with the red highlighted... This too shall be forgotten.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Barbs

Shubho Noboborsho to you too dear . May this New year bring you unlimited happiness, luck and cheer.
Actually the day after I reached Cal I escaped to the hills to beat Cal's mad heat! I caught all episodes on TV in the hotel there (Everyone thought I was mad as I refused to go out anywhere between 6:30-7:00!)
Could not make posts  though as the  net connection there was almost non existent. Back to civilization in Cal now and have at last got some time now before  things start getting chaotic with someone or the other visiting.!
Missed all of you!

Sounds like a lot of fun Mag ... I too have done silly things to see the show and people at home call me mad ..but who cares. 😊
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishfan

I Think that when the  writers  started off  with Raja's entry, the intention was to keep it mysterious
  but somehow could not come up with  good continuations in the storyline.
As you have mentioned, there are quite a few disconnects ...

The time of Viplav coming home to announce his marriage & Raja's mom in AN at the same time??
Raja is extremely curious abt. Viplav's love life..
& more
All of  the above indicates that Raja & mom somehow knew  Dhani's whereabouts & thus made entry 
into Benares & AN .

With Dhani stopping Raja's marriage ,  Viplav proving Dhani innocent, ViDhas marriage revelation,
 finally Dhani's entry into AN... All this did not fit well with DT as we all know.

He could have then started planning to make use of Raja to separate ViDha.

DT is a snake . He is willing to use anybody , even his close family to achieve his ends.
 He can & will eliminate/ throw Raja out if & when he wants.
So we have to wait & watch for his next move. 

Misfan I think is  Mishal Fan right ??   Me too.

DT is a  BOA constrictor that takes his victim ...squeezes the life out of them slowly and then swallows them .   He is a master manipulator  and the current twist is a bit inconsistent but not many remember the events.

as a Daily show one can get away with so much.

Thanks for your feedback.

premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocoatree

Ratu..!! You had listed out perfectly.!
And no doubt it's a random twist ..if we are turning back then bloopers list goes on.. How would we consider everything planned up by DT..? I need to keep my brain aside while watching show because writers never gonna to co-ordinate their writing it seems..Why would I expect a proper justified reason from writers? After Dhani's past revelation, shalu's marriage cancellation DT bribed RA..? It's battle b/w RA, Vip and DT now..Some how RA might try to mask out DT but before that he preplanned his own route to come out as good in eyes of Vip..

Archu , Is this the norm of Daily shows ?  Bring in a twist without authentication and validation ?

Its not a big deal really coz this will be forgotten soon and who cares about such details.

but from the story telling point of view  I think they can do a better job and not presume their audience to be unintelligent.

Thanks for responding.
premparbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hey Ratna very well written.

The only good outcome of bringing raja is clearing dhani's name as you said earlier...the shivling incident and the mirchi incident is may be to impress the public and his family more...to save his face.May be first raja needs to win their hearts before making any move.

Regarding raja not knowing dhani makes no sense at all...that's what i felt why is DT hell bent on supporting raja from the beginning he did dig out the past of dhani bahut hi chatur hai...he keep feeding raja the money untill he does his work..

But now when the question of share of property has come he is never going to do that so he might get rid of him...raja himself is not going totake this lightly and he is going to see DT's entire family's downfall.In the end shalu is one big bali ki bakari 

This man uses every single person he comes across to satisfy his needs (dirty deeds) uses them properly and when they are of no use dumps them...i'm waiting for raja to expose DT's deeds to viplav if not proven at least let him take the hints and be cautious.

Swathi ,  Thanks for your response.

The story telling in this show is a bit haphazard .  I don't see desi shows so don't know about others. I am told this is play for TRPS so be it .  Audience should not be taken for granted and the product that is produced should be authentic.

I am sure after tomorrow we will forget it but still worth bringing it up .