India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Dashrath the Mastermind ?

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
A twist was thrown at us today  as in Dashrath Tripathi planted Raja from the start for the single purpose of separating Viplav & Dhani even if it meant using Shallu as a pawn.

Do you think this twist was part of the main plot all along or this has been introduced randomly.

There are several loopholes but when you look at the bigger picture it makes sense.

What is not convincing the ultimate motive. 

Lets recount the timeline :

1. After Kanak returns from Ashram Dadi gives a message that a very rishta has come for Shallu.

2. Sulakshana is at AN when Viplav comes in with the good news he is married but is stopped by Dhani .

3. Raja makes an entry in the madir with the Shivling. Did he land up on his own or was it DT asking him to, I think it was the former he came at a times to save his face.

4. Raja makes friend with Viplav and if you remember he is very much interested in Viplav's love life.

5. Viplav narrates his story about Dhani but does not tell him about the marriage.

6. Raja constantly wants to be introduced to Dhani and the first time he bumps into her is at Shivratri . He was surprised to see her and follows her to the ashram . ( A blooper ? if he knew she is in town then why does he not know where she lives )

7. Raja tells Viplav about Suman to plant doubt against Dhani .

8. Raja sends scary notes and whistling to Dhani . Blooper ?? assumes that Dhani has never told Viplav about her past life.

9. Raja sees Dhani's photo on Viplavs phone and is surprised. Definitely a blooper.

10. Dhani stops wedding. Raja refuses to marry . Till now no one knows that both are married. So DT and Raja plan still holds to separate the two.

11. DT begs Raja to marry Shallu.   Blooper or he genuinely wanted the marriage to happen ?

12. Court case Viplav wins and declares Dhani as his wife. Shallu Raja marriage still not complete.

13. Raja fallen out of DT's graces still wants in ..puts chilli powder on holi to impress him . DT happy at his action.

13a . DT playing a game of snakes and ladder tells Kanak he has a plan up his sleeve.

14. Shallu cuts her wrist and DT gets the two married. He cuts Viplav's phone too when he is calling. ?? Why does he want them married when Raja is of no use to him now.

15 Vip shows them the RL video and DT insults Raja but later on apologizes to him to stay . Blooper ?

16 Vip fakes a fight with Dhani and wants to take on more responsibility . DT declares he will coronate Viplav soon.

17. Raja reminds DT of his promise and is threatened by DT to never underestimate him.

Anything I missed guys ?   There are indeed a lot of holes ..mostly on part of DT and his behavior.

The oddest is him tolerating Raja after knowing that Vip & Dhani are married and he is useless.
Why this sudden need to hand over to Viplav ?

Would love to hear from you as to what is illogical about this new twist . ?

Please comment.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaroycTahsinomiinsh0302revathirkIlintvbug2011nandyy55MishfanMagnolia2Titli_KK3148samanthana-JaZ-Hamlet53cocoatreeDolly-heart

manjusudha999 Groupbie
manjusudha999
manjusudha999

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
If Dt himself said that he doesn't cares for shalu life then y they think after marriage, pregnancy they will get whole property and that to they are in hurry in making pregnant

Definitely I can say this twist was not planned before Ra entry that's why there are many bloopers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

revathirkpremparbat

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
this twist has been brought on after looking at the dropping trps , who knows may be it was shot yesterday only LOL

u have summed up everything very nicely Thumbs Up...there is nothing left to add... since the RA track started till the court case drama the track was already full of bloopers and inconsistencies,i kept pointing it out... now with this twist a few previous ones make sense like ra's interest in viplav's love life and narrating his brother's story and how dt has not inquired ra's bg and a few others which u mentioned makes no sense...on the whole if this track can raise trps then fine...
the entry of ra at mandir in ur pt3 can be dt's plan also...may be thats how he wanted to introduce ra to make ra believe he will make him his heir n impress kt also on why he selects ra for shalu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvidrevathirkpremparbatcocoatree

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Prem!!
Subah subah 17 sawal?? Aur kuch bhakhi hai kya??

Anyhow thnz for all Ques!

I dont think RA's entry is becoz of Dadaji DT, he might knows about him later on definitely after Dhaani past revelation track i.e Suman character.
And DT must be joined hand with RA after getting all details bcoz he is mirror image of DT.Sure DT gives RA handsome money to marry shalu & to separate #Vidha.
But now RA won't leave DT that much easily, his expectations are higher & wants him to be equally treated as Viplav.
One thing strikes me Y DT wants to ruin shalu's life to save viplav's life from Dhaani!!
Y shalu is not his granddaughter to DT? How can be so partial to his grandchildrens??
Already shalu is down & broken becoz of her marriage broken many times, she never gets support from her Mother (KT) she always calls her Moti only..only one person loved her so much is her bhai Viplav, can add Dadi too..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaAnnu_2402revathirkpremparbat

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Gud mrng prem...
Well connected all d timelines...ClapClap
I don't think dt n rajas connection was preplanned before his entry...or may b guided by dt...AN vasiyo ka vishwas jeetne...n dat mirchi powder waala scene raja me khudi kiya hoga to show dt that he can believe raja...or...it may be a sudden twist... So smthing missing here n der...but let's c wats gonna happen...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Tahsinomi Senior Member
Tahsinomi
Tahsinomi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Nice post ratna.
I also blv the CVS didn't have d new twist in mind when they brought raja's character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbat

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Ratna
writing after what seems like ages to me though I've been following almost all episodes till date.
Unfortunately was travelling yesterday so missed yesterday's. Wow! so bringing Raja to AN and in their lives to part the lovebirds was all DT's idea?  Lot of bloopers indeed along the journey and as you mentioned irrationalities. Is this twist another attempt at garnering trps? I feel things are moving at jet speed.
Good questions Ratna and I would like the cv's to read your post and give us some explanations!Wink

premparbatTitli_KK3148

Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Ratna there are lots and lots of bloopers...but what i think is as usual, the cvs did not have any idea what to do with this track..they are used to end tracks within 2-3 days or stretch them max for a week..now this is the longest track so far in the show..now they dont know how to proceed so introduced this masterplan of DT suddenly...yesterday inshh made a post..if u have read it then u must know that she had mentioned a wonderful point there...that in the FB it was shown DT telling Raja to stay with them in their house so that they can be around vidha under the same roof and it will be easier for him to separate them...now tell me how did DT know that vidha are married and dhani will be staying in AN with her husband?Confused..this is the biggest blooper i guess...everyone came to know about vidha marriage during that court drama...

and those expressions of raja about which u mentioned like raja was shocked to see dhani in benaras , then once he was shown telling his mom that "do u know who is vip's love interest?..its suman"...then the screen goes black and white and evryone shockedOuchOuch..now what is this??Confused

ya bloopers can be there in a show...and i understand that after starting a track cvs had to see the reactions of the viewers and accordingly they proceed but why dont they make at least a rough sketch about the starting and ending of a track before writing about it...does that mean that if they get good reviews then they will stretch it for 6 months and if not then they will end it in 2 episodes..
seriously, the more i try to think about a track in detail, everytime i come up with lots of bloopers...and this irritates me...its better not to think...just sit in front of the tv and drool over mishal and see what is being shown thereLOLLOL...until u r highly pissed off and have no other option than to switch off and quit from the showLOLLOL

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 14 April 2016 at 11:06pm

insh0302premparbat

Go to top