Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

What has happened to Abhi? (Page 3)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raji9

I have less problem with his tricking and more problem with his disclaimer that he never cheats/tricks any one.. That is an outright lie to him self ..Just because he has done his past deeds under Misunderstandings, He cant claim them as noble actions .. Abhi did not make Pragya drink to get his things done is a feel good factor for me..But again as per segments he did not stop her either.. That makes it no less than a deceit..Ouch

Totally agree with you. I kind of don't like Daadi anymore either, she has no clue what she has gotten her potha and his wife into. Even today instead of wondering what those papers are, she is deluding herself that Tanu ka chatka ho gaya hai. And this is the person whose instructions Pragya is following :(

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

Agree that Abhi character doesn't have any real importance now.
He is a trophy 2 women are fighting.
He directly/ indirectly becomes the reason for them to win and lose.

One of the reason I am not watching is Abhi's characterisation.
I am dispointed at the way he is being used.
This track doenst give him any role and it got worst for me after the recent concert.
Tanu has more screen space than him actually.

I wish to see things getting better. Shabir deserves better than this.

Regarding tricking, I don't call it tricking. He did try to hide the papers and she took it from him thinking its some other papers so I don't accept he tricked her.

At the same time I don't get why he said he never cheated anyone.
Recently he took signs from Pragya on property papers when she was drunk.

I don't mind him tricking her and taking divorce too because he asked her and she refused to give him. He has to marry Tanu and he needs divorce, so I really don't care if he tricks.

I don't like him saying he don't cheat anyone. At the same time I don't say he cheated Pragya now with this signature.

He did cheat before.

Abhi's role has been made so hollow. Poor Shabir, waste of his talent. Just follows these two women, hither and thither, pulled in every which direction with no two sensible thoughts in his brain to rub together. He is the male lead for God's sake, the CVs better make amends soon and salvage Abhi's character.
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chubbygirl

I go with Raji his disclaimer for not cheating anyone is more annoying .He did cheating in marrying and cheating Dadi by not telling his main motive for marrying Pragya.He did take sign by making her drunk and as someone told in this pregnancy track Abhi is being side lined who should have played a major role.
It should be Tanu vs Abhi or Tabhi vs Pragya or Abhigya vs Tanu but here it is Tanu vs Pragya.

Yes, Tanu and Pragya fighting over Abhi, and Abhi having no say except following Tanu's manipulating lead.
soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kratikamonange

The saddest know that listening without hearing and look without seeing
No matter how the heroine is strong, the hero must have a little action
But here our hero must be guided by all like a child
it is unrealistic
He was not 5 years but trirties

I hope they give pragya the reality check
Because all this is not worth it

Yes, Abhi is not 5 years old nor is he differently abled. Innocent and ingenuous is one thing but behaving like a child when he is in his 30s as you say, is not appealing in the least.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123Raji9

Go to top