Kumkum Bhagya

What has happened to Abhi? (Page 2)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

He didn't trick her this time.

In today's epi she will want license to drive and will ask for his. With his wallet will come out the papers and Pragya signs them on her own thinking they are license papers which will give the right to drive. Pragya is totally drunk & signs on her own.

But YES, he doesn't trick her but he doesn't stop her either!

Him not stopping her would constitute trickery to me or deceit. And using something she sighed when she was not in full possession of her senses is further proof that he will stoop to anything to make his life easy. Didn't he say in yesterday's epi that Pragya is his wife and hence he is requesting her to leave Tanu alone so as to make his life easier? What sort of logic is that?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFunny29kratikamonangeniki02poiu123Mitushi_MitzRaji9ann5anamika.vijiCerealgirlchubbygirlSowmii_cutiee

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Originally posted by SaaraDON

He didn't trick her this time.

In today's epi she will want license to drive and will ask for his. With his wallet will come out the papers and Pragya signs them on her own thinking they are license papers which will give the right to drive. Pragya is totally drunk & signs on her own.

But YES, he doesn't trick her but he doesn't stop her either!

Him not stopping her would constitute trickery to me or deceit. And using something she sighed when she was not in full possession of her senses is further proof that he will stoop to anything to make his life easy. Didn't he say in yesterday's epi that Pragya is his wife and hence he is requesting her to leave Tanu alone so as to make his life easier? What sort of logic is that?

That's what bothered me a lot in Thursday's epi.  He sounded like he was going against Tanu, but didn't. She got what she wanted.  He didn't do enough to stop Pragya from drinking, signing the papers, or stop the papers from getting into Tanu's hands.  

In the mandir, he said he was going to do something bad. So he did have the intention to cheat her. But in the hotel he made a scene with Tanu like he didn't to cheat her. But at the end of the day, something bad did happen on his watch. Too inconsistent and sad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dancedanceRRkratikamonangeanamika.vijichubbygirlann5soapwatcher1

Raji9 IF-Dazzler
Raji9
Raji9

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I have less problem with his tricking and more problem with his disclaimer that he never cheats/tricks any one.. That is an outright lie to him self ..Just because he has done his past deeds under Misunderstandings, He cant claim them as noble actions .. Abhi did not make Pragya drink to get his things done is a feel good factor for me..But again as per segments he did not stop her either.. That makes it no less than a deceit..Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dancedanceRRniki02kratikamonangepoiu123Mitushi_Mitzanamika.vijichubbygirlann5soapwatcher1

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Agree that Abhi character doesn't have any real importance now.
He is a trophy 2 women are fighting.
He directly/ indirectly becomes the reason for them to win and lose.

One of the reason I am not watching is Abhi's characterisation.
I am dispointed at the way he is being used.
This track doenst give him any role and it got worst for me after the recent concert.
Tanu has more screen space than him actually.

I wish to see things getting better. Shabir deserves better than this.

Regarding tricking, I don't call it tricking. He did try to hide the papers and she took it from him thinking its some other papers so I don't accept he tricked her.

At the same time I don't get why he said he never cheated anyone.
Recently he took signs from Pragya on property papers when she was drunk.

I don't mind him tricking her and taking divorce too because he asked her and she refused to give him. He has to marry Tanu and he needs divorce, so I really don't care if he tricks.

I don't like him saying he don't cheat anyone. At the same time I don't say he cheated Pragya now with this signature.

He did cheat before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1chubbygirl

chubbygirl IF-Rockerz
chubbygirl
chubbygirl

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I go with Raji his disclaimer for not cheating anyone is more annoying .He did cheating in marrying and cheating Dadi by not telling his main motive for marrying Pragya.He did take sign by making her drunk and as someone told in this pregnancy track Abhi is being side lined who should have played a major role.
It should be Tanu vs Abhi  or Tabhi vs Pragya or Abhigya vs Tanu but here it  is Tanu vs Pragya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeRaji9soapwatcher1

Ismustranger Goldie
Ismustranger
Ismustranger

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Yes guys cv's made abhi's character as dumb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

kratikamonange Senior Member
kratikamonange
kratikamonange

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:57am | IP Logged
The saddest know that listening without hearing and look without seeing 
No matter how the heroine is strong, the hero must have a little action 
But here our hero must be guided by all like a child 
it is unrealistic 
He was not 5 years but trirties 

I hope they give pragya the reality check 
Because all this is not worth it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123soapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I am watching the epi right now and I feel Abhi totally cheated Pragya. He did not get her drunk, granted, but he did take advantage of her drunken state - he held the papers behind him (that is not hiding the papers), he did tell her that to drive she had to sign the papers, he instigated her. And he himself admits that he cheated and lied to her.
Plus even in his cheating, lying avatar, he selfishly wants Pragya to be Fuggy when she realizes he betrayed her because Fuggy will never get mad at him and will understand his helplessness in cheating her. What a crapshoot. His character has been stripped of everything honorable and genuine. The CVs disappointed big time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poiu123anamika.vijiann5Sowmii_cutiee

Go to top