What has happened to Abhi?

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Abhi is tricking Pragya into giving him a divorce? Should we be surprised? Not really. He tricked her into marrying him, tricked her by carrying on with Tanu even after being married, so much so that he believes he is the father of Tanu's baby. The CVs really need to put an end to this Tanu baby story, it is just chipping away at Abhi's character.   ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They have massacred abhi's character...moved him from a person who had great thinking power to basically a hen pecked fiance..and I know I will get some comments for saying this...totally..totally disfigured his ability to do anything at all..for the sake of stupidity..in Wednesday episode before going to the temple he said he will do something good before doing something bad..getting signature by cheating..in yesterday's episode..it is most disgusting to see chudail use her nastiness on him..especially your baby..your baby..give him back his brain cv's..and the fact also he said about cheating..he..alia and tanu started the cheating game..Edited by ann5 - 8 years ago
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is this Abhi? Don't know him. They've killed his character. 
-devi10479 thumbnail
Abhi is brainless emotional doll in tanu's hand.
they are using abhi for eyelocks,romantic looks, nok jhok ,crying and fighting with pragya...he has no work other than this in kkb,,,,,,,but he is the male lead but dumb when compared with all.😆

I'm sure he will get money for this but not satisfaction in his character in kkb especially for past 1 year 
he is showing as a stupid male lead. sometimes I feel sorry sorry for him for wasting his acting skills.😭
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He didn't trick her this time.

In today's epi she will want license to drive and will ask for his. With his wallet will come out the papers and Pragya signs them on her own thinking they are license papers which will give the right to drive. Pragya is totally drunk & signs on her own.

But YES, he doesn't trick her but he doesn't stop her either!
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann5

They have massacred abhi's character...moved him from a person who had great thinking power to basically a hen pecked fiance..and I know I will get some comments for saying this...totally..totally disfigured his ability to do anything at all..for the sake of stupidity..in Wednesday episode before going to the temple he said he will do something good before doing something bad..getting signature by cheating..in yesterday's episode..it is most disgusting to see chudail use her nastiness on him..especially your baby..your baby..give him back his brain cv's..and the fact also he said about cheating..he..alia and tanu started the cheating game..

I so agree. At least at the beginning of the show, he had the guts to behave like himself instead of this puppet he has become. He was bad in the beginning but had a thinking brain. Now he is just witless putty. I pity the poor actor.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Who is this Abhi? Don't know him. They've killed his character.

They surely have :( he dithers, he mopes, he vacillates, he does nothing. He cannot think for himself, he is just there for show. Kind of a waste of talent.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -devi10479

Abhi is brainless emotional doll in tanu's hand.

they are using abhi for eyelocks,romantic looks, nok jhok ,crying and fighting with pragya...he has no work other than this in kkb,,,,,,,but he is the male lead but dumb when compared with all.😆

I'm sure he will get money for this but not satisfaction in his character in kkb especially for past 1 year
he is showing as a stupid male lead. sometimes I feel sorry sorry for him for wasting his acting skills.😭

I feel his character has been reduced to that of a delinquent child. He is mollycoddled by his grandma and wife, led down the garden path by his girlfriend, hoodwinked by his sister, he is truly lost amidst the machinations of these termagants. He has nothing to do except act confused and be pulled in every direction with not an ounce of will power or ability to deduce. He is a lost cause.
soapwatcher1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

He didn't trick her this time.

In today's epi she will want license to drive and will ask for his. With his wallet will come out the papers and Pragya signs them on her own thinking they are license papers which will give the right to drive. Pragya is totally drunk & signs on her own.

But YES, he doesn't trick her but he doesn't stop her either!

Him not stopping her would constitute trickery to me or deceit. And using something she sighed when she was not in full possession of her senses is further proof that he will stoop to anything to make his life easy. Didn't he say in yesterday's epi that Pragya is his wife and hence he is requesting her to leave Tanu alone so as to make his life easier? What sort of logic is that?

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

Him not stopping her would constitute trickery to me or deceit. And using something she sighed when she was not in full possession of her senses is further proof that he will stoop to anything to make his life easy. Didn't he say in yesterday's epi that Pragya is his wife and hence he is requesting her to leave Tanu alone so as to make his life easier? What sort of logic is that?

That's what bothered me a lot in Thursday's epi.  He sounded like he was going against Tanu, but didn't. She got what she wanted.  He didn't do enough to stop Pragya from drinking, signing the papers, or stop the papers from getting into Tanu's hands.  

In the mandir, he said he was going to do something bad. So he did have the intention to cheat her. But in the hotel he made a scene with Tanu like he didn't to cheat her. But at the end of the day, something bad did happen on his watch. Too inconsistent and sad.