India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Warning, read at your own risk..extremely mature

Kunj was in his gym in the basement, doing a full body work out. He was sweating profusely and his t-shirt was soaked. He lifted the weights as though the were nothing. His muscles flexed up and down. He finished his weighs sets and stood in front the mirror. He took of his T-shirt and looked at his perfectly sculpted abs. He drank some water and poured the rest over his body. He smiled and decided to send a pic of him shirtless and dripping with water to his lovely wife. He loved to tease her because she enjoyed seeing his body. And who was he to disappoint? They still hadn't consummate their marriage as they had both agreed to wait until Twinkle was ready. But that didn't stop them from flirting with each other.

Twinkle was in her room reading, when suddenly a bright light flashed across the sky. She got up and pulled the curtains but she could still see the lightning.Then the thunder started, and the crash seeming to be overhead as the whole house trembled on its foundation. Twinkle buried her head under the bedsheets, wishing the storm would stop. She could stand this no longer as fright took her over. She pulled on a robe over her pajamas and padded her way out of the bedroom and down to the basement. She knew Kunj  was unaware of the storm as he was down there, away from sounds. He liked to work out in seclusion. 

She got downstairs and hesitated outside the door, but then a vicious crack of thunder sent her flying into the gym. Kunj had his headsets on and his back was towards her. She was taken aback by his broad muscled shoulders, her husband was perfection. For several minutes Twinkle forgot about storm and ogled her her man. He turned and saw her. "Twinkle?"

"I... The storm" she said.

"The storm?" he asked.

She explained what was going on outside."Kunj!" she screamed as the lights suddenly went out,the darkness absolute "Kunj where are you?" She didn't bother to hide her panic. She groped blindly in the darkness.

"It's alright baby,i got you." Kunj murmured close to her ear, his arms coming around her waist from behind.

"Kunj" she sobbed out her fright, Hold me.Hold me Kunj"

He held on to her for what seemed to be an eternity. Twinkle clung on to his bare chest, loving the feel of his torso on hers. Suddenly Kunj's organ was standing at full mast poking her in her butt. He pressed more into her. God he felt good. Kunj was normally embarrassed when he got an erection in front of Twinkle, but tonight was different. After such an intense workout he needed to channel his energy somewhere else.

"Twinkle, i have to...," his voice ragged. " oh God, i have to make love to you Twinkle!" He turned her to face him and planted a firm kiss on her lips..

"Kunj, I'm yours, Take me" Twinkle was floating. She had wanted Kunj to make to to her for the longest while but had not known how to tell him.

The hunger of days was bottled up inside her, all of it coming out as she eagerly returned his kiss. Her hands clung to his shoulders. His hands was trailing down the length of her body. "God i wish i could see your face, Twinkle." He groaned.

Twinkle took one of his hands and placed it against her lips, kissing the palm lovingly. Then she let her fingers touch the hard flesh of his chest. "You don't need to see Kunj, just touch."

"Touch?" he repeated shakily.

"Yes," she buried her face in his chest, kissing his burning flesh.

"God, yes!" He groaned, his hand moving from her face to her breast, feeling each firm contour through her clothes. "You feel so good, Twinkle."

"So do you," she said shyly.

His mouth took possession of hers once more,his lips, warm and moist, probing between her lips to tell her how deeply he desired her.

Twinkle was on fire as she eagerly helped Kunj to remove her robe. His hand probed the vee-neckline of her pajamas, touching her erect nipples. An aching pleasure shot through her limbs, making her knees buckle beneath her. Kunj swooped her up into his arms and carried her the sofa at the far end of the room. He always knew a sofa would come in handy in his gym.

He placed her gently down and slowly began to undo the lace of her pajama top. She wore no bra and he quickly exposed the erect nipples on her full breasts. he moaned and bent to kiss her breast, teasing the nipple with the warmth of his mouth, his mouth moving erotically against the hardened flesh.

Twinkle held him against her, her head thrown back with the tense pleasure he was causing, a burning ache building up deep within her body that made her move restlessly against him. Kunj was rock hard and couldn't stand it any longer. he needed to be in her but he also wanted her first time to be special, so he continued with his love making. He trailed kisses down her body and came to her belly. The hindrance of her pajamas bottoms made him impatient. He tore and ripped it open along with her underwear. Twinkle impatiently helped him get rid of the clothes that was a barrier to her husband. She lay naked to him. He continued trailing the kisses and came to her sweet spot.

Twinkle sucked in her breath. He continued kissing her. When he was directly in from of her v shape, he gently kissed her there. Twinkle was seeing stars and moons. The pleasure that shot through her was mind blowing. But Kunj was not done yet, He inserted his tongue into her wetness and felt her spasm. She grabbed his hair in pleasure. He then began sucking her.  She couldn't think. What Kunj was doing between her legs with his tongue was driving her crazy. She grew wetter and wetter as Kunj tasted her sweetness. She continued pulling his hair, each pull sent his tongue deeper into her. She was going mad. The fire in her veins was about to erupt. Kunj felt her tense up and stopped for a mere second." You're there baby, Come for me." And he went back to sucking his wife's sweet spot. Twinkle climaxed and came. The feeling was overwhelming. Kunj licked her up enjoying the taste of her on his mouth.

Kunj removed his pants and was completely naked. Twinkle felt his hardness and reached up to him. She ran her fingers over his six pack abs and trailed to his lower body. He was erect like a flagpole. She smiled and decided to return to Kunj what he had just given to her, She got of the sofa and knelt before him. She then placed his rock hard organ into her mouth. He let out a sigh. He was huge and hard. Twinkle pulled all of him into her mouth and into the back of her throat. She sucked him back and forth. He was going mad. She passed her tongue over him and groaned. Kunj was having so many feels. His entire world came to a stand point. He held on to her hair and guided her mouth on his organ. The pleasure was to intense and he came into her mouth. She opened more to receive him and then swallowed ever last drop of his semen. 

Still his organ was up. He had to be in her. He gently placed her back on the sofa and when his naked body came to hers, she knew only pleasure in his male beauty.  He entered her ever so slowly. Her initial gasp of pain was caught between his lips as he kissed her with a passion that soon aroused her to fever pitch once again. Their bodies moved together in searing, pleasure, the storm outside was nothing compared to the storm of their emotions. For Twinkle, Kunj's fierce love making was a revelation, and her body arched against his as nerve tingling sensations racked her whole body. Both of them reaching a point of ecstasy within minutes. Twinkle clawed at his back as every stroke he made sent her spiraling into pleasure. She moved in time to his movements . Kunj grasped her by her waist and changed positions. She was now on top of him. She began moving and grinding her hips. She rode him hard, getting satisfaction from his moans. She bounced on his organ inside of her. She continued like this until she thought she would go mad. Kunj held on to her hips and guided her. Both climaxed in unison. Kunj spilled into her and he felt her warm release all over his penis. He groaned in satisfaction.

Just at that moment, the lights came back on. Twinkle buried her head into his chest. Their sweat soaked bodies, still slightly joined. She was overwhelmed with the intensity of her love for her husband. He kissed her on her forehead.

"You are mine Twinkle Sarna, for all of eternity. I love you."

"I love You Kunj Sarna. It is you that holds my heart. "

Twinkle was ever so grateful for that storm outside. The thunder and lighting had made her seek out her husband and he had just given her the best gift possible. His love making took her breath away. "So Mr. Sarna, are you ready for round two?"...

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 18 April 2016 at 7:18am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suchi.madhuagbabe...SaRaN....vibha01bluelake99..Tamanna..-WalkThatWay-Sanavi._Molly_.simraaanNG162SweetSauKomal1298MistiofMistzDEE2803kinny_ranvir.Anjum.grandtheft517.sonaldocritu99SidNi_TwiNjASRkiMoonlightkardooksDuumpsprem_diwanitikitTranquility123-Claptrap-perkiliciousfreya123Aalina.CarpediemRoseadventure_gurl--Nargis---Ariaana--Dracarys..Khamosh.Ms.S.K..Amrita

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Jen, the OS is amazing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged

That was such an erotic read..and the atmosphere made it all the more scintillating

Yay I finally have a partner that writes mature content..until now I was the one labelled as 'the girl who writes hot OS's), and now you join the bandwagon

You are super talented..a story like this every so often will keep us all going as the show deprives us of such things (or should I say Indian television) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunacc--Jenelle--prem_diwani

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hmmm Too Hot LOL Jenelle Loved the Update A Lot! Big smile Big smile Big smileHeart It Was So Passionate and Hot Embarrassed Embarrassed

--Jenelle--

Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Ohk first sid post without a shirt nd den ur hot hot os.. in d morning.. let me die nd come back again to comment..LOLEmbarrassedClap

--Jenelle--

arunacc Senior Member
arunacc
arunacc

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
If the pic killed me, this OS melted my already dead body Wink  Passion at its peak Embarrassed Perfect time for me for a read like this Embarrassed Wink  Thanks!!  Yeh dil manage more!!

--Jenelle--

.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
What a hot writeup Blushing 
This was so amazing Jenelle Embarrassed
I absolutely loved it and you deserve a lot of praise for such an awesome work! Keep writing!! Embarrassed
Thanks for the PM

--Jenelle--

ASRkiMoonlight IF-Dazzler
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Wonderful..hot loved it jen...beautifully written!

--Jenelle--

Go to top