India-Forums

Yeh Vaada Raha
Yeh Vaada Raha

When will the Story Move

AvantikaP Senior Member
AvantikaP
AvantikaP

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Seriously those brother sister pair is annoying me sooo much I have left watching YVR. After days I read the written episode and watched the latest promo and again I feel YUCK !!!
Both brothers and sister are crazy. Either there is seriously something wrong with the make up applied on him or he is naturally a old actor. C'mon CVs Ranvir looks old enough to be Kartik's grandfather !!! Couldn't you get a more young looking, strong personality actor. It's disgusting how you people are making a billionaire businessman dance around his crazy sisters finger.

And Meher, she is so irritating she is not even worth my comment.

There is no guts in the story. 

This is how I see the story, one mentally ill brother fulfilling his mentally retarded sister's childish wish and to do this he is marrying a mentally weak sister of the heroDead. The comedy in this is grandfather ranvi will be surrounded by metally handicapped people. LOL

Edited by Pritika_EMA - 14 April 2016 at 6:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wensueaimmyangle

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with everything you said. It's mind boggling what the cvs think of when writing these stories. When did Shanti meet grandpa? And why did she agree to marry him? He almost looks like a ghost with that makeup. Meher is tearing the tail out of being a psycho, her outbreaks are so irritating.   They need to get IF followers to give them tips on realistic tracks to keep people interested. Most of the time they insult people's intelligence.

AvantikaPaimmyangle

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
yeh see thats the reason why i font this track hard to follow any sane person will smack the taste outta their crazy sister mouth for wanting to marry and married man, at this point might as well just end the show 

AvantikaPaimmyangle

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I agree with u on everything..this has to be the most bakwaas track ever.The show has always moved at a fast pace with never dragging any track but this track is not getting over only.. Angry
Its like v have entered twilight zone

AvantikaPaimmyangle

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top