India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

What a fool is DD !!

imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Successful business woman who is the greatest foolLOL When u get ur girl married, isn't it a basic knowledge to cross check the background of the guy. Just by seeing some woman in a store u  poceed with getting d daughter marriedShocked Don't tell me her intelligence is correlated with her MLLOL She was the same fool even before. How did she become a successful business woman when every Tom, Dick and Harry can fool her at the drop of a hat?Shocked

Edited by imaginative - 14 April 2016 at 6:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deniel.simanCintaSejatimadhuhariniChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
she is such a brainless woman..anyone would doubt the coincidence of that lady talking about AmolLOL but not DDSleepy..while watching the show, i was talking to myself that how did she become business woman with zero intelligence ...my bro was like its just a show dont get too much involved in itLOL 
imaginative Goldie
imaginative
imaginative

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

she is such a brainless woman..anyone would doubt the coincidence of that lady talking about AmolLOL but not DDSleepy..while watching the show, i was talking to myself that how did she become business woman with zero intelligence ...my bro was like its just a show dont get too much involved in itLOL 

Even if its a show it is an insult to all successful business woman LOL If anyone with the intelligence of DD can become a successful business woman, all most everyone in India would have been thatLOL
madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:10am | IP Logged
donno how she can be said under successful women listD'ohShocked She is such a dumb brainless useless lady who didn't have a basic knowledge to handle thingsConfused basically ppl under 40 to 50 years of age would have gained so much experience in life & have maturity to handle the least things... but DD has none of itAngry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top