India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 14th April 2016

_Amina_ Coolbie
_Amina_
_Amina_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
episode starts with elders dancing on Tukur Tukur de dana dan song... Everyone smile seeing Rajshri -Vishwamber and Devyaani-Bau ji dancing. Dadi and Bhabhimaa join them and dance. Varsha and Shaurya see Kuhu getting hurt and rush to save her. Naksh and Naira's dance on Gerua song. Ranveer and Ananya dance along. Varsha smiles seeing them. The kids join them. Naksh lifts Tara. Everyone clap for them.Mishti says now its turn of evergreen couple, guess who. Naitik and Akshara dance on O ri chori... song. Everyone smile and bless them. Dadi says we will dance now. They all dance along. Kuhu brings Varsha and Shaurya together. They all dance and smile happily. Akshara thinks why is Naira troubling Golu. Golu falls over Dada ji. They all get shocked. Dada ji and Baisa fall down. Baisa gets angry on Dada ji for insulting her. Golu looks at Sukanya. Dada ji says Golu pushed me, what shall I do. Naira looks for Sukanya. Akshara stares at Naira.

Golu says sorry and goes. Akshara says its not Golu's mistake. Naira asks why are you seeing me like this, I did not do anything. Akshara says I have seen you, don't lie, its Naira's mistake, she should apologize to Dada ji and Baisa. Naira cries and says I m saying truth, why are you not trusting me. Dada ji says leave it, she is kid. Akshara makes Naira apologize. Naira says sorry and cries. Dada ji asks her to be careful, joke gets wrong, see Baisa got hurt. Naira goes. Akshara takes Baisa. Akshara asks Mishti not to mess up place. Devyaani asks Mishti to take her toys. Akshata takes care of Baisa. Mishti gets annoyed with Kuhu for messing up toys. Naira and Sukanya argue. Sukanya fills Naira's ears against Akshara.

Akshara says I will see balm to apply to Baisa and goes with Varsha. Kuhu massages Baisa's head. Baisa likes the massage. Akshara says Kuhu... Baisa sees Kuhu and says I felt its Naira and Mishti, this is lovely girl, her dad was going to come to take her, make me talk to her dad, I will tell him. Akshara says yes, take rest. Baisa says leave Kuhu with me. Akshara says Varsha, we will tell truth to Baisa after marriage, else it can be problem. Mishit gets sad and Akshara apologizes to her. She says Kuhu is taking care of Baisa, finish food and go to Baisa. She says Bhabhimaa is calling me and goes. Mishti says it was Kuhu's mistake and I got scolding.

Vishwamber, Omi and Bau ji talk about their village days. They talk about some woman Champa. Rajshri, Kaki come there and hear them. The men see their wives, say they want to love and live just with their wives and get saved.

Akshara asks Sangram to give sweets to villagers and they will do some work here. Sangram says how can I make you work. Naitik says we will do some work, we are groom's parents. He sends Sangram and tells Akshara that its his duty to do all work now. She says we will do all work together. He says I can't win over you. She says did we go old, I feel I m recalling past again and again, and reminds that they came to village when Naksh was born. He says yes, and reminds their marriage time. He compliments her and gets close. They smile. He goes to kiss her and cow's moo disturbs them. She laughs.

Precap:Baisa scolds Tara and says you marry your game, there is no woman in your house to give you sense. Akshara looks on.

Edited by _Amina_ - 15 April 2016 at 8:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolxpink0213CR297ManzzA HUGE FANsanw

CR297 Senior Member
CR297
CR297

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. ...
samicute IF-Rockerz
samicute
samicute

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
thank u
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Big smile Thank You  Big smile  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Good Work Big smile Good Enough ! ! Wink LOL  Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile  Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile  Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Embarrassed   Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile Nice And Right Big smile Big smile
sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Nice update
thanks for the update Amina

cant see the recent episode updates

but what I can read is that this marriage is not happenening
its sad for all after all those preparations

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top