Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Didn't like the old nivedita,this new one looks more like a vamp. Let's see how she does

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raz2012

Didn't like the old nivedita,this new one looks more like a vamp. Let's see how she does

Actually loved old Nivi she was brilliant as acting goes this one I don't like her at all.  Is anyone know the real name of the old nivi?
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Old Nivedita was cruel to the core..Loved her..
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Actually loved old Nivi she was brilliant as acting goes this one I don't like her at all.  Is anyone know the real name of the old nivi?

Old nivi's real name- Parakh Madan
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I too loved the old Nivi that is Parakh .. I felt she suited the role more .. looked classy and was a better actress ...

Though its too early to judge the new Nivi and she might adjust to this role with time  , but I feel lookwise Parakh looked more classy and apt for the role 🤔
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I too loved the old Nivi that is Parakh .. I felt she suited the role more .. looked classy and was a better actress ...

Though its too early to judge the new Nivi and she might adjust to this role with time , but I feel lookwise Parakh looked more classy and apt for the role 🤔

I second that
Old Nivi was classy and bossy
Already missing her !
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
nah, the old one damn good as nivi