Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Come my Besharam Buddies! (SRSLY GUYS OPEN THIS) (Page 7)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Karen only the other day I told you how nice and loyal you were, dude I take back my words. Touching another mans backside in front of bae is so not on  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

IF gave me a spam warning and I had a heart attack thinking please not right now! Stern Smile

OMG I MISSED SO MUCH IN LIKE 2 MINUTESLOL

Inayah, if you want to battle it out for Sid, then I'm ready with my pretzel sticks and dough balls. Dont make me bring out the mash ROFL

Forget even trying love..I'm clearly going to come out as the winner..so bring on them pretzels..dough balls and mash, I have an even better weapon..I have Sid and his hot body..which will either kill you on the spot or make you burn with jealousy of our closeness 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

IF gave me a spam warning and I had a heart attack thinking please not right now! Stern Smile

Inayah, if you want to battle it out for Sid, then I'm ready with my pretzel sticks and dough balls. Dont make me bring out the mash ROFL

Forget even trying love..I'm clearly going to come out as the winner..so bring on them pretzels..dough balls and mash, I have an even better weapon..I have Sid and his hot body..which will either kill you on the spot or make you burn with jealousy of our closeness 

I cant believe this is what it's come to now. Why do you have to make your threats sound so erotic? BlushingROFL  

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

I cant believe this is what it's come to now. Why do you have to make your threats sound so erotic? BlushingROFL  

Sidhant and erotic content go hand in hand..you just can't not switch your mind to erotic thoughts by just looking at him (for you guys I mean)..I have him so you can just imagine what we do

teddyyy

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Karen only the other day I told you how nice and loyal you were, dude I take back my words. Touching another mans backside in front of bae is so not on  ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLi know right, he knows his wife is crazy, I was telling Areeba some time back that if Sid and Jas ever come to NY I will definitely fly up and we can have an IF get together and same goes for London if they coming London I'm on the first flight out, although I hate those long flights, I will tolerate it just for Sid!

teddyyyTranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Sidhant and erotic content go hand in hand..you just can't not switch your mind to erotic thoughts by just looking at him (for you guys I mean)..I have him so you can just imagine what we do

I cant even disagree with that though I'd rather imagine what he'll be doing to me. You can have him for now because you gave me that beautiful consummation post but that doesnt mean that I wont jump his bones the next time. I shall be back to take back what is mine. 

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

ROFLROFLROFLi know right, he knows his wife is crazy, I was telling Areeba some time back that if Sid and Jas ever come to NY I will definitely fly up and we can have an IF get together and same goes for London if they coming London I'm on the first flight out, although I hate those long flights, I will tolerate it just for Sid!

Dude you are so dedicated! I would dread making the 3 hour drive there (though I still would) and you're talking about catching a flight? LOL Are you sure you're married? ROFL

kardooks

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kardooks

Dude you are so dedicated! I would dread making the 3 hour drive there (though I still would) and you're talking about catching a flight? LOL Are you sure you're married? ROFL
Yes and I'm not gonna say how long, I told him it's time to trade him inLOLthree hours where in the UK you're from. I did my degree at Hertfordshire.

teddyyy

Go to top