Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I cant believe this is what it's come to now. Why do you have to make your threats sound so erotic? ☺️🤣  

Sidhant and erotic content go hand in hand..you just can't not switch your mind to erotic thoughts by just looking at him (for you guys I mean)..I have him so you can just imagine what we do

kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Karen only the other day I told you how nice and loyal you were, dude I take back my words. Touching another mans backside in front of bae is so not on  🤣

🤣🤣🤣i know right, he knows his wife is crazy, I was telling Areeba some time back that if Sid and Jas ever come to NY I will definitely fly up and we can have an IF get together and same goes for London if they coming London I'm on the first flight out, although I hate those long flights, I will tolerate it just for Sid!
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

Sidhant and erotic content go hand in hand..you just can't not switch your mind to erotic thoughts by just looking at him (for you guys I mean)..I have him so you can just imagine what we do

I cant even disagree with that though I'd rather imagine what he'll be doing to me. You can have him for now because you gave me that beautiful consummation post but that doesnt mean that I wont jump his bones the next time. I shall be back to take back what is mine. 
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

🤣🤣🤣i know right, he knows his wife is crazy, I was telling Areeba some time back that if Sid and Jas ever come to NY I will definitely fly up and we can have an IF get together and same goes for London if they coming London I'm on the first flight out, although I hate those long flights, I will tolerate it just for Sid!

Dude you are so dedicated! I would dread making the 3 hour drive there (though I still would) and you're talking about catching a flight? 😆 Are you sure you're married? 🤣
kardooks thumbnail

Dude you are so dedicated! I would dread making the 3 hour drive there (though I still would) and you're talking about catching a flight? 😆 Are you sure you're married? 🤣

Yes and I'm not gonna say how long, I told him it's time to trade him in😆three hours where in the UK you're from. I did my degree at Hertfordshire.
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Yes and I'm not gonna say how long, I told him it's time to trade him in😆three hours where in the UK you're from. I did my degree at Hertfordshire.

Does that imply you've been married a long time then? 

I'm from Wales 😎😆 Really? Where are you living right now then? Have I asked you this before? 😆
kardooks thumbnail
Yes it implies that, I'm living in Trinidad, no you have not asked me that before. Btw I talk to you all the time and I don't know your name.
If I don't respond I have to go, I guess when I come back on you will be gone so we'll chat tomorrow.
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Yes it implies that, I'm living in Trinidad, no you have not asked me that before. Btw I talk to you all the time and I don't know your name.

If I don't respond I have to go, I guess when I come back on you will be gone so we'll chat tomorrow.

Aha thats cool! You can call me Nemo, tranquility is getting a little formal I know 😆
I was going to head off now anyway, its past 1am and I have an early start. Sigh.

Good night, speak tomorrow! 🥱
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

OHMYGOD WHAT THE WHAT FRUKETY FRACK IS THIS OH LA LA LOOK AT THOSE ABS AND THAT V-LINE I DON'T EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT THE DAMN FACE I CAN OBJECTIFY THAT BODY FOR NEXT SIX WEEKS AND BE ALIVE BY STARING AT IT
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

OHMYGOD WHAT THE WHAT FRUKETY FRACK IS THIS OH LA LA LOOK AT THOSE ABS AND THAT V-LINE I DON'T EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT THE DAMN FACE I CAN OBJECTIFY THAT BODY FOR NEXT SIX WEEKS AND BE ALIVE BY STARING AT IT

I woke up from my little nap and this is the first thing I thought of 😆😆 

LMFAOO why just 6 weeks?? Yaar Areeba, he really is ☺️