India-Forums

Will Kartiyayini tell Rishi who the real Tanu is ....... (Page 2)

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by mena_k

I just hope the two "Rishi and Katyayani" don't go and suggest Tanu that the one she agreed to marry is not the one for her, but rather its Rishi she should be with.

Tanu as we all know would still refuse and go ahead for Pawan. Lets hope the identities of Real Tanu and Fake tanu comes out openly to all and not stays with one or two person only.

Right now no one is aware that Chachi and her family have duped everyone into believing that her children are Tanu and Ahaana.  Rishi and Manpreet are aware that Sandy loves and wants to marry Neha, and that the fake Tanu is also called Neha.  Rishi as we all know - in spite of knowing this wants to marry Neha without finding out about her relationship with Sandy.

I do not know how you are presuming Tanu would refuse to marry Pawan if she knows about Chachi's lies.  If Tanu is aware of Chachi's lies - she will start suspecting all of Chachi's actions! 

I don't think Rishi and Manpreet know of Sandy's relation to Neha. When Sandy pointed Neha to Rishi n Manpreet during engagement, there were too many ladies standing at one place and it was easy to get confused, which is proven by the fact that Tanu said to Rishi, he is getting married to real Tanu and she is Tanvi. Which is what we know Rishi believes. He calls Tanu as Tanvi and Neha as Tanu.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

gardenleaf IF-Dazzler
gardenleaf
gardenleaf

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
please end the fake tanu trackOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKSanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:46am | IP Logged

I just hope the two "Rishi and Katyayani" don't go and suggest Tanu that the one she agreed to marry is not the one for her, but rather its Rishi she should be with.

Tanu as we all know would still refuse and go ahead for Pawan. Lets hope the identities of Real Tanu and Fake tanu comes out openly to all and not stays with one or two person only.

Right now no one is aware that Chachi and her family have duped everyone into believing that her children are Tanu and Ahaana.  Rishi and Manpreet are aware that Sandy loves and wants to marry Neha, and that the fake Tanu is also called Neha.  Rishi as we all know - in spite of knowing this wants to marry Neha without finding out about her relationship with Sandy.

I do not know how you are presuming Tanu would refuse to marry Pawan if she knows about Chachi's lies.  If Tanu is aware of Chachi's lies - she will start suspecting all of Chachi's actions! 

I am going with the assumption of "Adarsh Bharatiya Nari", which is what Tanu's character is displaying in the drama series. Till date I have not seen even one instance which would tell that Tanu is a strong female character. Most importantly, she believes her Chachi more than anyone, with chachi's fake tears, she won't be able to distrust her even now.
And even If she distrusts, I doubt she would have the strength to break Neha's marriage with Rishi. After all Neha is her family and he sister...yikesAngry

I understand your bias. However, I do not believe it is justified to overlook what has been shown thus far.  You forget that Chachi does not matter to her - but her parents do.  Chachi is emotionally blackmailing her using her parents as the reason.  In addition Tanu has moral principles, she will not break another's marriage. 

Rishi, the quintessential playboy - who has little respect for women, decided to marry Neha without even meeting her once (by willing to marry the girl chosen by his father without even meeting her he may be trying to be an "Adarsh Bharatiya Mard").  Then he realizes he is engaged to Sandy's girlfriend - and that he loves Tanu.  But instead of being principled and telling all that he was tricked into putting the engagement ring on the wrong person.  He declares his acceptance of the engagement under the pretext that he is trying to make Tanu jealous.  Thus far in the serial Rishi has shown that he has no proper judgement and unable to do anything but being a womaniser.

KratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged

I don't think Rishi and Manpreet know of Sandy's relation to Neha. When Sandy pointed Neha to Rishi n Manpreet during engagement, there were too many ladies standing at one place and it was easy to get confused, which is proven by the fact that Tanu said to Rishi, he is getting married to real Tanu and she is Tanvi. Which is what we know Rishi believes. He calls Tanu as Tanvi and Neha as Tanu.

That is not what I interpreted when I watched the scene.  Besides what kind of a man would want to be engaged to a woman that he does not love or intend to marry?

KratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardenteddy

please end the fake tanu trackOuch

I agree - I hope Kartiyayini acts as a catalyst in ending the fake Tanu track!Smile

KratikaSengarKS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:51am | IP Logged
lets hope so but after giving blessing to rishi...she has left the venue...lets see what happens...her blessings on rishi indicates something positive going to happen during pavan-tanu roka...

KratikaSengarKSanonee

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

lets hope so but after giving blessing to rishi...she has left the venue...lets see what happens...her blessings on rishi indicates something positive going to happen during pavan-tanu roka...

he went after her to remove the locket is that positive it is getting worse Ouch

anoneeMages

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
@Mages and Sawera  - busy Sunday for me.  I will respond to your posts later.  Have a blessed week!

Mages

Go to top