India-Forums

Will Kartiyayini tell Rishi who the real Tanu is .......

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Will Kartiyayini tell Rishi who the real Tanu is ...

Going by the precap - it seems that Kartiyayini will reveal to Rishi that the person he is engaged to (that he believes to be the real Tanu) is actually a fake and not his playmate Tanu.

In the precap they show Kartiyayini being hit by Rishi's motor vehicle.  (Now, please do not ask me how Kartiyayini got to Mumbai from Patiala.  I have no clue - she may have taken the plane, train, or bus - but believe me she is in Mumbai making her way to the Baisakhi function! Wink).

The precap also shows part of the conversation between Rishi and Kartiyayini.  A worked up Rishi tells Kartiyayini that she got him engaged at the Kali Temple to one person and that his heart and mind are consumed by another person.  Even though he is now engaged to be married to his childhood betroth he is in love with another.

I am assuming he is angry with Kartiyayini - because he feels her prophesies have trapped him into marrying Neha (who is being projected as the Tanu he got engaged to as a child) while the love of his life is Tanu.

Kartiyayini, on the other hand, vehemently asserts that this can never be.

So, will this lead to Kartiyayini meeting Neha and confirming to Rishi whether she is indeed his janam-janam ka saathi.  Will Kartiyayini confront Tanu and stop her engagement to Pawan?  Or, will Kartiyayini urge Rishi to double check the real identity of Neha and Tanu - so that he can know for sure if he is marrying his childhood betroth?

Edited by anonee - 14 April 2016 at 4:13pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyrohinimaneeshaFandugardenleafDeepaavengsara1990saaniakhKratikaSengarKSarviabhigyaSanjh30

Lizzydarcy Newbie
Lizzydarcy
Lizzydarcy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Hope she does, it's about time he finds out that she's the real Tanu!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduKratikaSengarKSanonee

sunshinesamuef Senior Member
sunshinesamuef
sunshinesamuef

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Rishi should know who Tanu is now...its high time!!!
That way the evil Chachi & her plans will be exposed. I am waiting for Rishi's father's reaction on this whole incident. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyrohinimaneeshaFanduKratikaSengarKSarviabhigyaanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzydarcy

Hope she does, it's about time he finds out that she's the real Tanu!

Yes, I too hope she does.  Kartiyayini may not know about the mix up. But if she convinces Rishi that his heart will only choose the real Tanu and raises doubts in his mind regarding Neha's true identity and Rishi starts investigating then - he will soon find out about Chachi and Neha scheme.  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyrohinimaneeshaFanduKratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinesamuef

Rishi should know who Tanu is now...its high time!!!
That way the evil Chachi & her plans will be exposed. I am waiting for Rishi's father's reaction on this whole incident. 

Agreed it is high time Rishi wakes up and realizes that he is being duped by Chachi.  In fact his whole family is being duped into believing that Neha is the real Tanu. 

I agree - it will be interesting to watch Rishi's father's reaction!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sohnamLizzydarcyFanduKratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
I just hope the two "Rishi and Katyayani" don't go and suggest Tanu that the one she agreed to marry is not the one for her, but rather its Rishi she should be with.

Tanu as we all know would still refuse and go ahead for Pawan. Lets hope the identities of Real Tanu and Fake tanu comes out openly to all and not stays with one or two person only.

LizzydarcyFanduKratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

I just hope the two "Rishi and Katyayani" don't go and suggest Tanu that the one she agreed to marry is not the one for her, but rather its Rishi she should be with.

Tanu as we all know would still refuse and go ahead for Pawan. Lets hope the identities of Real Tanu and Fake tanu comes out openly to all and not stays with one or two person only.

Right now no one is aware that Chachi and her family have duped everyone into believing that her children are Tanu and Ahaana.  Rishi and Manpreet are aware that Sandy loves and wants to marry Neha, and that the fake Tanu is also called Neha.  Rishi as we all know - in spite of knowing this wants to marry Neha without finding out about her relationship with Sandy.

I do not know how you are presuming Tanu would refuse to marry Pawan if she knows about Chachi's lies.  If Tanu is aware of Chachi's lies - she will start suspecting all of Chachi's actions! 

LizzydarcyFanduKratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by mena_k

Right now no one is aware that Chachi and her family have duped everyone into believing that her children are Tanu and Ahaana.  Rishi and Manpreet are aware that Sandy loves and wants to marry Neha, and that the fake Tanu is also called Neha.  Rishi as we all know - in spite of knowing this wants to marry Neha without finding out about her relationship with Sandy.

I do not know how you are presuming Tanu would refuse to marry Pawan if she knows about Chachi's lies.  If Tanu is aware of Chachi's lies - she will start suspecting all of Chachi's actions! 

I am going with the assumption of "Adarsh Bharatiya Nari", which is what Tanu's character is displaying in the drama series. Till date I have not seen even one instance which would tell that Tanu is a strong female character. Most importantly, she believes her Chachi more than anyone, with chachi's fake tears, she won't be able to distrust her even now.
And even If she distrusts, I doubt she would have the strength to break Neha's marriage with Rishi. After all Neha is her family and he sister...yikesAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyKratikaSengarKS

Go to top