India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

My thoughts

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
We now have Amol who is over confident that he has won and has defeated Sid. We also have Sid who is always confident that as usual he will save his saasural. But then we will have DD throw Sid out of her house leaving a broken Roshni. I am thinking that once Sid is out of the house, Amol with help of goons might kidnap Sid so that he can marry Roshni without any troubles. I seriously think this time we will get Sid in trouble and unable to help his families. I think Amol won't marry Roshni. I think once Amol is able to get rid of Sid, he will keep everyone hostage. Maybe the Khuranas too...he might demand money in order to bail out Yash. During the hostage, DD might somehow regain her memory. We might then get Patels and Khuranas working to free themselves as well as get help to save Sid. At some point Amol might get arrested too leading him to not be able to free Yash. On the other side we might see Sid being set free but in very very bad condition. He reaches the house but then collapses in Roshni's lap. What will happen to Sid?? Who knows...I will share this with the CVs...lol!! 

I have weird thoughts...haha!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChandzLoveSidNi

ChandzLoveSidNi IF-Stunnerz
ChandzLoveSidNi
ChandzLoveSidNi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i dont think any kidnap drama will happen ..
ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

i dont think any kidnap drama will happen ..

There will be a kidnapping drama...not Sid but Roshni again. 

http://www.latestgossipwu.com/gossip-2529-a

Jamai Raja: Yash's master mind behind Amol's entry in Sid (Ravi Dubey)-Roshni's (Nia Sharma) life 

The upcoming episode will show that Amol has entered Sid and Roshni's life with hidden intentions. Sid has found that Amol has some evil intentions but tries to find the real person behind Amol. Sid and Roshni's problems are increasing as Amol had come to stay at DD's house. Sid soon finds that Yash is the master mind behind Amol's entry in their lives. Sid will again struggle to save his family from Yash's evil intentions. Yash and Amol will soon plan Roshni's kidnapping to threaten Sid about it. Amol will force Roshni to give divorce to Sid and will plan to get married to Roshni.

Let's see how will Sid save his wife and family from Yash and Amol's evil plans.

Edited by ChurriCreationz - 14 April 2016 at 9:58pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top