Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Cute Romance..Foreplay..or Consummation (Page 2)

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Yup I've officially abandoned my assignments LOL

You are so evil with your writing and I loved every part of it Day Dreaming
Extremely like how you ended it with Twinj not actually consummating because I genuinely dont think they will anytime soon. The nightie had me in giggles because flashback to Twinj's first meeting in his bedroom LOL

I can imagine Twinkle running away shyly from this side to that side whilst Kunj follows behind her with a huge smirk across his face. He brushes her hair aside and leaves soft pecks on her neck and her exposed back whilst she lets out a light hiss at his touch. 

I kind of want a scene by the window, where he's hugging her from behind, nuzzling into her neck whilst she's relishing in his embrace, gazing at the moon. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back into him and she braces her hands over his ones on her stomach. And they just stand there for a while watching the night sky, wind blowing and moonlight hitting their faces. I dont know, I really enjoy watching these simple yet domesticated scenes between couples. Hopeless romantic at heart you see. 

WHAT HAPPENED ON THEIR FIRST NIGHT? 

Didn't they go to jail? what am I missing?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Extremely like how you ended it with Twinj not actually consummating because I genuinely dont think they will anytime soon. The nightie had me in giggles because flashback to Twinj's first meeting in his bedroom LOL

I can imagine Twinkle running away shyly from this side to that side whilst Kunj follows behind her with a huge smirk across his face. He brushes her hair aside and leaves soft pecks on her neck and her exposed back whilst she lets out a light hiss at his touch. 

I kind of want a scene by the window, where he's hugging her from behind, nuzzling into her neck whilst she's relishing in his embrace, gazing at the moon. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back into him and she braces her hands over his ones on her stomach. And they just stand there for a while watching the night sky, wind blowing and moonlight hitting their faces. I dont know, I really enjoy watching these simple yet domesticated scenes between couples. Hopeless romantic at heart you see. 

I'm confused, what part are you referring to?

-WalkThatWay-

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

The master of procrastination I see hmm LOL

Awh thank you..I too think it's too early for consummation, that scene was hilarious when she had one piece of a lingerie stuck in her dress, I think we got a hint of Kunj's naughtiness since then..the cute change from then to now would be him wanting to see her with it on

The running away from intimacy is a cliche in Indian television so I'm pretty sure we will see that happening..I want a scene like the one you have described on their balcony of their bedroom, even a morning after scene of Twinkle waking up and goes to the balcony to reminisce the events of night before and Kunj comes and envelops her into a hug..ditto, I'm a complete romantic too 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSaukardooksTranquility123

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:07pm | IP Logged

Forgot to mention that realistically I dont think we'll get past second base. We'd be lucky to even get TO second base in the show. But a fan can dreamDay Dreaming

Sadly that will be the case..can't Twinkle and Kunj be transported to the western film industry for one night..just for their sexual encounter and then they can return LOL

SweetSaukardooksTranquility123

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

I honestly don't think the two will consummate but I do think they will get a kiss in. If not a kiss as it is supposed to be then something like cheek kisses or hand kisses. I am going to love the foreplay though. I think they'll end up having their first night in their bedroom instead of the hotel and all these suites. 

The kiss will happen for sure but will be seen from a different camera angle to make it look like a kiss..the subtle foreplay is going to be such a treat to watch, the running..the chasing..the hugging and the clutching

Can they please consummate in their bedroom..the one place that defines their relationship 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pulikaSweetSau

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Playing pig in the middle here lol..what she means is that the first ever meeting of Twinkle and Kunj in his bedroom..where he narrated to Twinkle how big of a playboy he is and then an underwear of a girl got stuck onto Twinkles dress that was on Kunj's yellow couch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSauTranquility123--Nargis--areeba_blossom

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

The master of procrastination I see hmm LOL

Awh thank you..I too think it's too early for consummation, that scene was hilarious when she had one piece of a lingerie stuck in her dress, I think we got a hint of Kunj's naughtiness since then..the cute change from then to now would be him wanting to see her with it on

The running away from intimacy is a cliche in Indian television so I'm pretty sure we will see that happening..I want a scene like the one you have described on their balcony of their bedroom, even a morning after scene of Twinkle waking up and goes to the balcony to reminisce the events of night before and Kunj comes and envelops her into a hug..ditto, I'm a complete romantic too 

It's one of my favourite scenes till date, how young and adorable they were Day Dreaming I think that was the scene I watched after I discovered Kunj and I fell so hard, I still havent been able to get up LOL I want to see naughty Kunj back, I adored his antics during their dating phase, the 'acha sunn na, atta laga na phirse' scene ranks highly on my list of favs Day Dreaming Now I'm all mush Blushing

Yes yes yes! Twinkle still wrapped in sheets and Kunj in just his joggers, shirtless obviously. All scenes have to be shirtless. 

I want Twinkle to remove his shirt over his head for him so bad! It would be a bold step for her to take even though Kunj would dominate their encounter throughout. I need lots of tenderly playing with hands and entwining of fingers, subtlety is best Day Dreaming

arunaccSweetSaukardooks

xxMATSxx IF-Stunnerz
xxMATSxx
xxMATSxx

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I dont knownwhats on the way just hope its hot Blushing

SweetSau

Go to top