India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Cute Romance..Foreplay..or Consummation

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

My efforts of initiating discussions has been lacking for a couple of weeks now, you can all owe that to hardcore revision and tough exams.. I'm all smiles now as exams are over but still gritting my teeth in await for the results (the worst part)

I've been oblivious to the happenings in Tashan-E-Ishq for quite a while now and have just managed to catch up today with all the missed episodes..I seriously felt like I was watching a whole different show..whatever happened to logic?..and I was highly disappointed in facing deprivation of the progression of Twinkle and Kunj's relationship

I could continue with the banter but let's not dwell too much into this and come to the crux of this topic

-------------------------------------------

Have we all seen the precap?

No!..then I suggest you go watch it and then return

If yes..then do join me in calming my nerves down, because they just won't stop from bursting with excitement

So our couple is headed for a lodge booked for them to spend the night in..my imagination is on a current overdrive of all the possibilities of physical action Twinkle and Kunj may get up to

Presently the question arises as to what will they reach and achieve as a result of the night:

First base - Kissing
Second base - Sexual activity
Third base - Oral performance (foreplay)

Will they do one of the above or will they surprise us all by carrying out all three?

I personally think Kunj will receive his hard earned kiss from Twinkle and she will devour him to a high extent, their kiss will also be worth our anticipation..we too like Kunj have waited for far too long

We may see a lot of close swaying and passionate hugging..don't ask me why but I have this intuition that Kunj may gift or ask Twinkle to wear a nightie, and then she will emerge all shy from their en-suite, facing the floor whilst approaching Kunj..twiddling her fingers in nervousness and cheeks showcasing an obvious stain of red from the stare Kunj is giving her..and then we will see a shirtless Kunj advancing towards her with intensity in his eyes and hungry to make love with her..he will lift her off her feet and carry her to the bed..being a gentleman he is will notice her apprehensiveness and will tease her until she is ready

The room is adorned with candles, dimmed lights, black silk bedsheets, lamps letting off a hue of red light and breezy air drafting through the balcony, he will play some romantic music and dance in close proximity with her..her nightie which may leave a little to the imagination may make her feel self-conscious..Kunj upon sensing this will wrap her up in their silk bed sheet..whilst they dance we may witness certain body parts being placed with gentle kisses and then a hesitant Twinkle clutching and digging into Kunj's skin..the sexual atmosphere of ecstasy riding high on both their minds..Kunj preparing twinkle and Twinkle raising the curtains off of her hesitance

Their bodies glued to each other that Twinkle can practically feel his hardness, out of fear we see her trying to run away..but an advanced Kunj pulls her back making her crash into his hard body..he grips her just below her breasts and nuzzles his nose and lips into her neck..she shivers from his touch and excites Kunj with her muffled moans..he spins her around to make her face him..his eyes pleading his hunger of need..Twinkle lunges onto him in a fierce hug..Kunj's face buried into her neck so hard that he can feel her pulsating pulse

Kunj then carries Twinkle in his strong arms on to their bed..he dims the lights further so that only their silhouette can be seen, her apprehension still reprimand..her thoughts fuelled with reluctance of intimacy and his thoughts fuelled with respecting her plight..he lies her down and does the same beside her..he places her comfort over his needs and decides to wait until granted permission..they both lay their in each others embrace, her back against his front..spooning with each other with Kunj protectively holding her waist, a kiss of understanding on her hair is felt by Twinkle and soon they drift off into a peaceful slumber

Ok I've said enough..now you guys continue, otherwise I will lose my senses before Twinkle and Kunj do!

So don't be shy and speak your thoughts..what do you think will happen?..or what do you want to see happening?

Precaution: expectations will definitely disappoint so let's fantasise and fuel this topic with mature talk that we will only see an imagination of in our minds 

Ciao

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMichelleagbabekingmessiSweetSauiotaKomal1298arunaccDEE280317.sonalkardooksDuumpstikitteddyyyTranquility123areeba_blossom--Nargis--Sherni_Jerry

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Inayah I hate you right now, I am the queen of procrastination and this post isnt helping my coursework get done any faster ROFL Feel for you on the awaiting results, the tension is peak I know. Good luck! 

Now let me read your post properly because the Title was enough for me LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Damn! I wish this would happen. But ever since that 'Twinj will be drugged' spoiler came out I've been thinking they'll just show us Twinj falling on the bed, then passing out, then the screen blurring and then showing us the next morning where Twinj think they did it but in actuality they didn't LOL

I'm going to keep my hopes incredibly low so there's a chance I can be pleasantly surprised lol. Your post reads like an OS/drabble btw I love it! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-teddyyy--Nargis--

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Inayah I hate you right now, I am the queen of procrastination and this post isnt helping my coursework get done any faster ROFL Feel for you on the awaiting results, the tension is peak I know. Good luck! 

Now let me read your post properly because the Title was enough for me LOL

*Cue evil laugh*

Joke..joke, apologies..I shall let you continue with your assignment, we can discuss all this later LOL

-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

Damn! I wish this would happen. But ever since that 'Twinj will be drugged' spoiler came out I've been thinking they'll just show us Twinj falling on the bed, then passing out, then the screen blurring and then showing us the next morning where Twinj think they did it but in actuality they didn't LOL

I'm going to keep my hopes incredibly low so there's a chance I can be pleasantly surprised lol. Your post reads like an OS/drabble btw I love it! :D

Unfortunately Indian television loves to be dramatic..but I'm going to live in my fantasy bubble which no one can burst..care to join me?..trust me it's a much happier place than reality

I do wish to see them kissing (even if it's fazed out with camera angles)..dancing and laying in each other's embrace, I feel it's too early for consummation..and its a no no under the influence of intoxication..when they do it I want their minds to be in agreement and sole to be in consciousness 

How cute will it be when they awake from their slumber and be confused and play the blame game of who did what..these two will be so adorable to watch during this trance

Thank you :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kingmessiSweetSaunanetateddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Yup I've officially abandoned my assignments LOL

You are so evil with your writing and I loved every part of it Day Dreaming
Extremely like how you ended it with Twinj not actually consummating because I genuinely dont think they will anytime soon. The nightie had me in giggles because flashback to Twinj's first meeting in his bedroom LOL

I can imagine Twinkle running away shyly from this side to that side whilst Kunj follows behind her with a huge smirk across his face. He brushes her hair aside and leaves soft pecks on her neck and her exposed back whilst she lets out a light hiss at his touch. 

I kind of want a scene by the window, where he's hugging her from behind, nuzzling into her neck whilst she's relishing in his embrace, gazing at the moon. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her back into him and she braces her hands over his ones on her stomach. And they just stand there for a while watching the night sky, wind blowing and moonlight hitting their faces. I dont know, I really enjoy watching these simple yet domesticated scenes between couples. Hopeless romantic at heart you see. 

-WalkThatWay-SweetSaukardooks

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Forgot to mention that realistically I dont think we'll get past second base. We'd be lucky to even get TO second base in the show. But a fan can dreamDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

I honestly don't think the two will consummate but I do think they will get a kiss in. If not a kiss as it is supposed to be then something like cheek kisses or hand kisses. I am going to love the foreplay though. I think they'll end up having their first night in their bedroom instead of the hotel and all these suites. 

-WalkThatWay-SweetSaukardooks

Go to top