Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
wow Arakshi one kia baat hai ll read it soon please pm me 
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello guys I am back again. Actually I am going to end this story so thought to finished early and after this update only the epilogue is left. I will post the epilogue tomorrow okay. So here is last part. Enjoy...

Last part

His Life

He opened his eyes feeling the loss of warmth... Her warmth. He smiled sensing how she has become his habit. Lazily he turn to his side noticing the time. Frowning at 4.00 am showing clock he started to look for her around the room. Feeling relax as he found her near window he again slump on the sheet. There his angel is lost in thought standing near the window leaning on the wall. Looking at her only white sheet clad form with open waist length long hair and glowing fair skin making him feel blessed to have her. Getting up from his lazy mood he just stand behind her only in low waist shorts. Not moving from his place he stood there waiting for her reaction. And it comes sensing him she first raised her head from wall smilingly and then clutching the knot of sheet near her chest she turn and hug him closing her eyes at feel of his sinfully bare muscular front to her soft body. Smiling like idiot he wrapped his arms around her bare back caressing it hugging her.

"Firse meri complaint kar rahi thi????"he asked rubbing his lips on her bare shoulder making her moan,"hmmm". "Toh kya complaint ki hai???" He asked blowing his breath on her wet shoulder making her arch. "Woh ajj jo tumne ohhh mujhe... Ummm pending work diya tha uski!" She complete difficultly because of his skill ministration on her neck. Giving one hickey and earning a strong clenching of her fist on his hair he state,"Achha ji"making her replied cupping his cheek,"Haan ji". As he looked at her twinkling eyes he again feel whole again. She asked caressing his cheek looking deep in his black orbs,"Kya dekh rahe ho??" He replied now nearly smirking," Yahi ki ab to tum aur Roshni dono bhi mere khilaf chale gaye toh mera kya hoga, mujhse pyaar kon karega??" Seeing him pouting and now accusing them she smiled, pecking his pout she answered,"Pyaar toh tum hum dono se karte ho beintehaa. Aur rahi baat complaint ki toh kahi na kahi iss subject mein tumhare marks kam hi hai ACP Rawte samjhe ya samjhau haa?" Listening her manipulating he pulled her towards him taking a deep kiss from her,"Did I tell you how much I love you?" She asked between kiss lazily. He broke his kiss caressing her waist under sheet and said naughtily," Not from ummm two hours when you are under me and screaming my name bec---".shushing him she replied blushingly ,"I know that." But Arjun turn serious suddenly making her tense. But the word he utter had made her entire life,"You know Sakshi You are the one who thought me to love,care, feel again. You are the one who had dare to enter in the devil's heart and spread a happiness in his life still bearing the pain,hurt. But promise me that you will never leave me. Agar mujhse koi bhi galti hojaye, ya fir mein gussa karu par please don't leave me... Iss bejhaan dil mein jaan tumne daali hai. I love you jaan so much like everything."

Sensing the tense atmosphere Sakshi decided to lighten it so she suddenly whisper something in his ear making him smirk and pick up her in his arms for another round of loveland.

But seeing a truth in his teary yet shiny eyes she knows one thing that she is his life now...

Sorry for short one but I will busy now full on sunday as I am going to attend a close wedding so give it hurrily. So tell me if its okay. I promise you all that I will give you long and amazing epilogue till night. So do comment and likes.

Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totaalllyyy Awsommeee updatteee!!!!!! Supperrrbbb...!!! Loved ittt !!!!!!! Quite emotional tooo but lovely and touchyyy oneee...!!!! Waiting for epilogue...!!!! Why end so early...!! 😔😔 love you dearrr!!!
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all parts were nice 😊
will wait for epilogue
PrettyRapunzel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo angels. Sorry for not posting earlier but what to do, actually the matter is that as I told you my college has organize a event and unfortunately I am the AGS of the event so just getting hell tired after day, so couldn't update. And only now had some free time so thought to write epilogue and here is it enjoy bunnies.

EPILOGUE

Her Husband, His Wife

She smiled stretching her arms in morning breeze. Closing her eyes she just look at past year when they had married. And the swearing on god it was the bestest best phase has been of their life. They just celebrate yesterday their first marriage life. And remembering her married day her smile widening with each passing second. She remembered as Arjun had never been impatient like that day. He literally started cursing everyone for being late. Actually the happend was that, Sameer and Aisha had decided to do Kanyadan and because of Aisha being pregnant Sameer had slow down the speed and in result they had been late for marriage. And the funniest part was that when Sameer enter and furious Arjun in rage throw the empty thaal at him making Sameer shocked plus smirk. And the bidaai was the most memorable because of Shree's and Chotu's non-stop crying. She laughed freely remembering their crying cute faces and when Arjun could not take more he just wrench them from her before picking her up in his arms and taking her to suv making everyone shocked and her blush at his impatience.

After marriage, the life was not easy for them but not hard also. They had faught but made up with love. They had hurt bit sooth each other. And at the time of the Aisha's delivery Sameer and Arjun had been crazy all while. Aisha alreay in pain had to slap Sameer and snap Arjun for calm down. And after that expressions on theirs face is worth watching. Aisha had given a birth to a fair healthy active baby boy giving them a prince. And he is truly prince, he will complete his one year after 2 months.

And talking about the baby she caressed her still flat his shirt clad belly. She suddenly feel full of motherhood. She pursed her lips to stop crying out with happiness. Their baby... A part of him and her... Their symbol of love... Only the tought made her heart swell with happiness. But where is the Baba of the baby?? She did not see him after getting up. He is truly enthusiasm after listening. He hugged her, he kissed her, he cry in the happiness. And that's only she want. She always want to give him much more happiness that he will forgot all the bitter moments. But now where he is, thinking she climb down from bed and started looking for him.

Seeing him in kitchen she stopped near kitchen door admiring him. He is bare chested showing jis oh so cool six packs busy in cooking breakfast for them. Looking at his wet hair locks which is falling on his forehead while cooking she acknowledge that he had his bath. Suddenly smirking mischievously she top toed towards his back without making any noise about to surprise him when with his signature smirk he turn and clutch her waist softly before picking her up and setting her up on another side of kitchen counter making her gasp,then sequel and lastly pout. Seeing her pout he couldn't help but peck her hotly and she giggle. Breaking the lip contact he ask amusingly,"What????"admiring her. She nodded in no and he pester her drawing her close. But again pouting she ask,"Ye galat hai tumhe hamesh kaise pata chal jata hai ki mein aas pass hoon. Pure plan ka kabada kardiya. Humphfff". Smiling cheekily at her he replied,"Jaise tumhe pata chal jata hai" making her smile bloomly. Looking at her twinkling eyes, the beautiful smile with full of smile he felt bless to have her.

Suddenly realizing something he panicked," Sakshi... Baby... Shit I am so sorry... How can I am so irresponsible... Mujhe aise tumhe... Damn .   Are you okay... Why didn't you stop me dammit... Did there any pain... Are the baby okay... I am such a fool... Kuch toh bolo Sakshi?". Listening him with rolling eyes seeing his over protectiveness she is about to snap him when she looked at his worried scare face. Feeling care she cupped his left cheek before stating," I am perfectly fine Mr. Rawte and junior is also okay. And stop fussing over itlike I am glass doll. Okay. And please stop cursing yourself. Mein bilkul bhi bardasht nahi kar sakti agar mere hone wale babu ke baba ko koyi bhi kuch kahe. Toh samjhe ya Samjhau mere sonu ke baba?" Ending with cheecky grin she repliedaking him smile,"Samajhagaya Mrs... Hey one second and what sonu... Meine keh diya hai na ki it will be baba's pari phir bhi tum maan nahi rahi ho?" He asked frowningly. Now Sakshi's nose flare,"Baccha mere andar hai na toh mujhe hi pata hoga na. So I am telling it will be boy, Mera Rajkumar" she tell with dreamy smile. "Dekho Sakshi..." He about to say something but she beat him with belan,"Mein keh rahi ho toh tum maan kyun nahi rahe ho. Chodo ab toh tum na mujhse pyaar nahi karte ho na issiliye meri baat nahi maan rahe ho. Mujhe pata hai ab na main moti ho jaungi na toh tum kyun mujhe pyaar karoge?" She dramatically completed with one sniff. Arjun roll his eyes at her mood swings but seeing her wiping her tears with his shirt sleeves which she is wearing his heart goes on. Hemade her look at him not before wiping her tears,"Tumhe koyi haq nahi hai meri saki ke itne pass ane ka samjhe??" He state to her teardrops on his fingers making her giggle then laugh. He hugged her again whispering the undying love.

Sakshi looked at the bundle of joy in his hand and then at him adoringly .True to his word they are having baba's pari. She looked at his face who was busy admiring their daughter with ghost smile. Her eyes fill up as he looked at him placing a tender kiss on baby's head. He looked at her and found her looking at them emotionally. He sit near her and give the baby to her only to see her crying with happiness bless by angel. He hugged her sideways befote keeping their hand aligned down to their baby. "Just like you but like I said" she whispered at him. And he agreed looking at their angel's features which cintain his eyes,nose and her lips and chubby cheeks. And at que their baby smile by one side just like him making them awww.

As everyone had come to welcome new member the baby get up with so much noise making Arjun run towards Sakshi who was holding baby. Irritatedly Arjun tell them,"Tum log zara kum awaz nahi kar sakte? Dekha meri pari ko utha diya na" and started cooing her making them laugh and Sakshi slap him on his arms for his snapping. Aisha came towards them holding one and half an hour Samar and started introducing him ,"Dekho Samar tumhari nayi friend ayi hai. Say hello to her honey!!" But in return Samar just smacked his lips on the baby's nearby cheek making everyones eyes wide. And suddenly Sakshi is one to giggle follow by everyones laughing but excluding Arjun who suddenly switch on possessive baba's mode. "Sammy sambhalke rakh apne bete ko dekh kaisi harkate kar raha hai. Imran Hashmi kahika hummmpfff" which follow by another round of laughter from them. And lastly Arjun also smile looking at her baby's happy face because of pampered by everyone.

Sakshi just had made Aradhya sleep in her pink baby cradle exclusively choose by her baba. And covered her with pink fluffy blanket arranging the mosquito net around her. Arjun just had enter after attending a call from Sameer about recent case and straight came towards the crib only to adore their symbol."just asleep"and seeing Sakshi nodding smilingly he hug her cooing their baby silent good night.

Adjusting themselves on bed the looke towards crib when suddenly Sakshi giggle making him raised his eyebrow questioningly but she nodded no still smiling. Sakshi purse her lips as Arjun demanded through eyes and tell,"wo pari ke birth ke waqt tumne Masa se pari ko jaise introduce kiya tha wo yaad aya" and again giggle remembering noticing his rolling eyes. But true her words it was the one of the funniest moment because introducing Aradhya,Arjun state Masa,'Dekho Masa what me and Sakshi made??" And now looking at his face she started to giggle more making him flip her on her back and come above him and she stopped laughing and started breathing heavily because of close proximity. "Badi hasi aa rahi thi na toh haso ab" he whispered near her lips. Closing her eyes she open her lips slightly and he blow softly on her lips making her gulp. Feeling his hand caressing her waist under kurti she moaned,"Arjunnn". And he lost it just like that. He placed his lips on her waiting one and started kissing her softly but as she clutch him by hairs he started to kiss her aggressively. And they just like always drawn in the pool of love.

Much later they are resting in each other naked under sheet. Sakshi get up to get ready in bathroom as Aradhya will get up for jer late night feed. And as Aradhya cooed lightly alerted Arjun sprang up from the bed and take oit her from her crib. Feeling her baba's warmth she relax and kept her head on his bare shoulder. Sakshi come out of bathroom and take her from him. Looking at her mother Aradhya started to make noises indicating that she is hungry. Sakshi sat on the relaxing chair and started to feed her while Arjun gone for fresh up. This was their daily night routine of Aradhya's feed. After burping her she take her to bed and change her diaper and started to play with her making baby noises while Arjun is standing at bathroom door admiring the women of their life. He made his way towards them and seeing her baba Aradhya started to throw her hands and legs in air excitingly. He slip beside her and take her on his chest where she always preferred to sleep. Sakshi smiled looking at her family. Arjun isaking a faces and Aradhya is clapping, smiling, shouting and sloping kissrs on his nose, cheeks and chin making him happy. She akways like to stick her father. As she tired herself and started feeling sleepy then Arjun signal her to join them and she crept towards his side not before kissing their sleepy angel good night and him.

Hogaya. Yippeee Now I had complete one more story 😃. Toh batana okay kaisa laga. Jaldi mein likha hai toh pls ignore mistake guys. Do comments and likes. Love you angelss...

Edited by shruk - 7 years ago
spatika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update + epilogue..
Arakshiya_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Super awsommeee epilogue dearrr...👏👏 just love it very very very very much...!!! Its trulyyy superbbb... From starting to end.. I enjoyed every bit of it...!!! From their concern protectiveness possessiveness to their passionate love for their little happy family...!! Just fantastic... !!!! Lolss.. Arjun's dailouge at aradhya's intro..!! 🤣🤣 too much...!!! So happy to see this family...!!! Love you dear..!! Do write more...!!! 🤗
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice epilogue with  happy family 😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
just read it all in one go awesome story love it pls more on Arakshi