India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ARAKSHI SS : EK DUJE KE VAASTE (Epilogue is updated) Completed

PrettyRapunzel Senior Member
PrettyRapunzel
PrettyRapunzel

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Hey angels. I am gonna write a drabble on Arakshi. It will be short shots. So plsssd let me know how is it.

ARAKSHI SS : EK DUJE KE VASTE

His Remedy

"Damn... How can we loose him." Arjun curse under his breath storming in his cabin banging door of his cabin loudly, burning everything in his way throughout his eyes. He leaned on the window pane taking deep breaths trying to calm himself. He knows his anger always bring his worst any time. But the criminal slipping out of his hand because of small mistake not letting him relax. But he had promised...promised her try to be calm. And thinking about her make him relax somehow.

Suddenly a minty jasmine smell hit his nostrils making him aware of her presence in cabin.And she come close to him with measuring steps. He stood still but relax under her soft touch as she held his hand. She smiled and his heart melted, without speaking anything she guide him to couch nearby and made him sit and about to grab some water for him when he stop her tugging at her hands making her fall straight on his lap. She gasp at his sudden attack and look at him angrily but in return he just smirk tightening his grip on her petit waist. She huffed making faces and make herself comfortable on his lap adjusting herself. She tuck her head under his chin making him sigh.

Caressing his nape lightly but with slight pressire to relax his nerves, she started," Sameer has given all of us break as everyone is little worn out...he and Ayesha has gone for their short time romantic date... Chotu asusual eating in the canteen reducing his stress ...and our newly engaged couple shree and liza are sleeping on the couch outside...and we have only..ahhh. ..hmmm". Her speech is cut by his lips on the crook of her neck placing butterfly kissese one after another.

Sensing her clenching his shirt tightly by her fingers andholding his hair by another make him smile knowing his effect on her. As she sense his smile against her skin she come to sense and push him and sprinted towards the door. Stopping at cabin door she smile mischievously making him bit his under cheek to stop smile. Averting her gaze from him she look at table making his eyes follow her pattern. He found a steaming cup of his regular chai.

And visibly smirking while leaning on the couch he knows that she know how to make him calm...

Sorry for short update next one will be long. Pls do comment and silent buddies pls hit the like button. Love you angelsss. Thanksss.

Index
Part one - scroll up
Part two - scroll down
Part three - Page 2
Part Four - Page 2
Part Five - Page 3
Part Six - Page 3
Last Part - Page 4
Epilogue - Page 4

Edited by shruk - 07 June 2016 at 1:55pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sknatalia19_Aditi_Sspatikasisodia_shefaliDesirable_StarArakshiya_58rajeeviansonaiKaran.Preetanicky13

Arakshiya_58 IF-Dazzler
Arakshiya_58
Arakshiya_58

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hey dear!!!
It's truly awesome start!!!! Interesting concept!!!
Loveed  our best ever arakshi... And their understanding and crazy antics towards each other...!!! Lots of happiness!!!
Plsss continue soon...!!!

P.S. I know no one had reply till now.. So may be you won't continue... But plss PM it to arakshians... Whom you know!!! So they can read and response...!!! They aren't coming on forum as there is no arakshi since long!!hope you understand!!
Thanks for the story!!!
_Aditi_S Goldie
_Aditi_S
_Aditi_S

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Awesome start dear
love the concept
love arakshi moments 
loved it
cont soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrettyRapunzel

shdiksha Senior Member
shdiksha
shdiksha

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Awesome update
I love arakshi
Update soon 
Pm me
PrettyRapunzel Senior Member
PrettyRapunzel
PrettyRapunzel

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Helllooo my cutie pies and a very very big thankss for commenting. And sorry for late update. I am having my medical exam fir bhi can't stop updating. So here is the update.

His Desperation              

She is sweating ...damn.. .damn.. damn ... she is burning in heat like hell in the fully sleeved with colored neck kurti... And that's all because that Akdu Sadu Rawte... The Supercope... Huh bada aya supercop kahika. Bada robe jhadta hai. Here she is having trouble in handling this situation and there nawazaade bhete honge aramse.

Here he is going mad without her. He knows that kuch jyada ho gaya but now she is not giving any chance to talk to her. Impatiently he strom towards her desk where only she is present as she need to report file lately. He found her cursing him nonstop.

Flashback

In morning she came early to office rather than her usual timing. She just reach near her desk but didn't find the file she want for study. Remembered that she kept in Arjun's cabin, she went towards it. She just enter in the cabin and find herself pinned to the nearst wall with the cold lips crashing on her soft one. She surprised but not shocked. The tightening grip on her waist made her come to sensesense and she started responding with equal passion and desperation encircling her hand around his necks. Being in love with The Arjun Rawte is always full of suprises, she chuckle the thought in between their mind blowing kiss. She felt his smile as they broke the kiss. But to her second one suprise he didn't stop he started placing wet kisses on her jawline and neck making her moan and clutch his hairs and shoulder in tight grip. He started roaming his hands through her body outline eventually caressing her key places. His that move made her head throw back giving him acess of her beautiful swan neck. Suddenly he bite her on his favorite place making her hiss then moan when he started sucking the spot. He repeated with another side of the neck also.

He stop near her ear caressing her earlobe with his experience lips making her sigh. " Teasing are we???", he suddenly whisper huskily making her whimper"Arjunnn". "Hmmm", tucking her hairs behind her ear looking at her red face adoringly he asked.

Suddenly he step back making her frown. She look at him confusedbut he smirked inwardly. He quickly masked his expression making her frown depend. He asked with his famous no-nonsense atitude" Yes Miss Anand." Sakshi rounded her eyes thinking ese kya hua???? She gazed at him still dizzily making him raised his eyebrow. Super Duper angry at his mood swings she stomps her foot saying"nothing"leave his cabin making him smile widely. But return quickly making him turn quickly to hide his smile. Time is a key, he thought. She walked past him huffingly, pick up a desire file and leave giving him tashan look. As soon as he make sure she left really he started to laugh, "Revenge is sweet darling".

She sit on chair near her desk cursing him... Ye admi he ya pregnant aurat...iske mood swings to usse bhi gaye guzre haiii...Akdu kahika...ane do badme dekhlungi ussse...hey bappa kuch karo is Pagal ka...humphfff.

Shree came at that time and wish her good morning making her return his wish smilingly. Suddenly shree noticed something on her or to say on her neck. He shirked,"Saki, dekh tere ko kuch hua hai, tere neck pe kuch rashes jaisa lag raha hai..."

Sakshi confusingly touch her nek and her eyes widened in realization. Dammittt. Isss Rawte ka to mein aaj kabab bana dungu ... Because he left his mark on her. A briaght reddish H-I-C-K-E-Y. She close her eyes in embrassingly pursing her lips. Shree look at her closed eyes and her hand caressing the rashes as he found." Sakshi kya hua kissi macchar ne kata hai kya????" He asked worriedly." Haa bahot hi bada rakshasi macchar ne kata hai" she answer gritting her teeth. She dashed toward the locker room taking her one of spare kurti with full sleeves and up neck she change into it angrily" Ab tumhe dikhati hu bacchuu"

And the whole day she ignored him through field lunch break and evening teaaking him frustrate. He try talking to her many tines, through eyes also. But she didnt reply. Somewhere she feel bad seeing his fallen face but she made up her mind to teach him lesson.

Flashback ends

"Sakshii.." He said but she ignored. Now its limit for him. He greabbed her arm and took her to his cabin ignoring her fruitless attempts to free herself. Making her stand in middle of cabin he ask her" EXPLAIN" She look at him as he had grown two heads. He repeat" EXPLAIN NOW" Hearing his high pitch voice she calmly said" What?????????"
He swore under breath, " Why are you ignoring me." Sakshi replied,"Am I????"." Don't test my patience Sakshi". Now it blows her mind," What???... patience... You have audacity to ask me that after morning incident...pata hai bohot mushkil se pichha chuta hai sabse..Aisha and Liza are practically interrogating me...eveyone was continuously looking at me weirdly...and after changing kurti Shree ask me hundred times that why I changed it...uhhh you are impossible..."." Oh hold on Madam then please kindly remember that how I manage the lipstick mark of yours yesterday fro eveyone" gritting his teeth he ask her. Sakshi bite her lips nervously, thinking about escaping from the situation. Arjun look at her kneely and she pouted complainting to him again making him smile at her madness. Only she knew how to make anyone busy in her useless rant.

Scoping her in his arms he led her to the sofa in cabin ignoring her questioning gaze. He make her comfortable on his lap and tell her in serious tone" Sakshi, kuch bhi hojaye, hum kitna bhi jhagde, but promise me ki tum kabhi bhi mujhe ignore nahi karogi...just promise me." Her heart melt at his desperation. She cupped his face and peck him slightly on his lips making him close his eyrs to savour this moment." Promise". Lightening the atmosphere she coiled her arms on his neck whispering near his lips mischievously,By the way revenge is sweet Mr.Rawte." This thing make him laugh and kissed her deeply for understanding him.

Hey angels. Tell me how's it okay. And pls ignore spelling mistakes. Good or bad all comments accepted. And silent readers pls hit like button.
And ya pls suggest me something for upcoming parts.

And a very very important thing is that I can't able to send you PMs guys because I am updating from my mobile. My laptop is being snatch away by mom because of exam. So really really genuinely very very sholiii sholiii sholiii.
And ya thankss for bearing me.

Edited by shruk - 22 April 2016 at 1:13pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sknatalia19_Aditi_SNainaSMsisodia_shefaliDesirable_StarArakshiya_58nicky13Karan.Preeta

_Aditi_S Goldie
_Aditi_S
_Aditi_S

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear
Love the fb
arakshi moments were described perfectly
loved it
cont soonSmile 
rvss Goldie
rvss
rvss