India-Forums

Manpreet and Ahana

Lizzydarcy Newbie
Lizzydarcy
Lizzydarcy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I know what you're all thinking...what a wonderful jodi these two will make...if they end up together it would be so fun to watch, and I've enjoyed reading the posts on this forum that suggests it's not just me that thinks they would be well suited.

But..actually, this post is about them as younger siblings...it's an appreciation post.

I absolutely love Manpreet and Rishi's interactions...from their funny moments to their sad ones.

Today it was so lovely to see how Manpreet (who, by the way,has the most amazing cheekbones and facial bone structure I've ever seen in a guy) was there for Rishi when he needed it the most.

Rishi was completely heartbroken and falling apart, knowing that the love of his life was soon to belong to someone else, and it was Manpreet, who again and again gave the strength and encouragement to Rishi to not give up hope and fight for his love.

He had so much faith in his big brother, Manpreet is the best younger brother Rishi could ask for, he is his advisor, his friend, his shoulder to cry on.

Loved the way he ran to console Rishi when he was crying his heart out, and again giving him a tight hug when Rishi didn't want to go to the Roka.

Amazing acting, and such a beautiful relationship between the two brothers, so wonderful to watch. You don't need a detailed script as their body language speaks volumes. Clap

Ahana is such a fun, strong willed,kind, loving, caring younger sister.

Today seeing the concern for her elder sister was so emotional...you could imagine it happening to any one of us.

Ahana speaks with her heart, she is angry when it is needed...funny watching her temper rise and the way she wants to fight with anyone hurting her Di...and in the next second she can be the most gentle, concerned and mature sister, being there ready to support her sister through every obstacle if she would only take the leap of faith and tell Rishi how she feels.

Today we saw how Ahana kneeled down and spoke softly to her sister, asking her, reminding her of the guy she has been waiting for her whole life.

She said sensibly that their parents would never want to see Tanu upset like this, but when her sister replied in the negative,Ahana respectfully listened and stopped...still caring, but the love for her sister made her keep quiet, and you can tell by her eyes that she wished she could do more.

Such a strong bond between the two sisters who have only each other to lean on for emotional support...again amazing acting, wonderful to watch. Clap

So what do you guys think? Aren't they amazing siblings?

Edited by Lizzydarcy - 14 April 2016 at 4:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Virman2013FanduRishuDarlingniru04MuguetDScorpionanonee

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I am already crazily in love with ManShi... I love their bromance more than TanShi. ROFL
TanNa looks good too. One is smart the other one too saanskari. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyVirman2013Fandu

Lizzydarcy Newbie
Lizzydarcy
Lizzydarcy

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I am already crazily in love with ManShi... I love their bromance more than TanShi.ROFL
TanNa looks good too. One is smart the other one too saanskari.LOL

Yeah I agree! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuguetDScorpion

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with you Manpreet - Rishi and Tanu - Ahaana are amazing siblings!!  I liked the way you wrote about their bonds Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyVirman2013Fandu

Lizzydarcy Newbie
Lizzydarcy
Lizzydarcy

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Yes, I agree with you Manpreet - Rishi and Tanu - Ahaana are amazing siblings!! I liked the way you wrote about their bondsSmile

Thank you Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top