Live Episode Reaction: 4/14/16 || Agar tum saath ho...Shravan <3

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm just going to leave the raw/unedited version of the reaction here 😆, apologies if there's too much fangirling gibberish 😆

One sentence review: I loved the WAY he asked for more time in court (something he would only ever do because it was for her) and I loved the way she reached out to him for help (like he's right up there with Nanu in her life), and I love how even though he's afraid it might be too late, he's still taking her, because when it comes to Suman, he doesn't need a second thought. And I have full faith in Shravan (with regards to the hullabaloo the promo caused).

Reaction:

-Ladakpan? LOL the voice-over teaches me new words everyday. Is that the official hindi word for teenage-years?
-Shravan's like low-key "really bitch?" to Kamini
-YASSS I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PLOTTWIST HE'S GOING TO GIVE HIM SHABAASHI ISN'T IT
-YASSS
-I KNEW IT
-IM SO HAPPY
-RAMNATH-SHRAVU ❤️ THESE TWO ARE FATHER-SON GOAAALS
-LOOOL KAMEENI BURRRNNN
-#MalhotraSwag
-I love that low-key "Bhai tu bach gaya," bro-shake between Shravan-Pushkar ❤️
-The relief on Shravan's face when Ramnath left was SO CUTE, like TOTAL bacha who "just got out of getting yelled by his parents" relief. This 6'4'' intimidating badass sexy mot'effin lawyer is gentle beast when it comes to those that matter to him ❤️
-OMG THIS VERMAAA 
-I feel it, some shit's coming up. They're too happy. KUCH TOH HONE WALA HAI. That Khosla's looking too confident.
-f**k I knew it. Poor Shravan, even the best lawyer can't do anything when ALL the proof is against them.
-AWW the WAY he's asking for more time. ONLY, AND ONLY FOR SUMAN'S SAKE WOULD HE DO THAT. AND I LOVE THAT SO MUCH ❤️ MY BABIES. MY SHIPPER HEART. MY OTPPP IM CRYINGGG
-Rehm-O-Karam? I'm learning so much hindi through this show. But damn boy Shravu, didn't expect such high urdu vocab from you 😆
-Aww that little Suman-Pushkar moment. The best guy-friend a girl can ask for ❤️ 
-AWW KHUD UNDERCONFIDENT HAI BUT USSE CHEER UP KARNA HAI ❤️
-aww Suman scolding Nanu, I DO THAT TO MY NANI TOO ❤️
-LITERALLY MATA RANI GUY SHUT UP MURTI HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SHITTT
-"Maine ek umhar guzari hain yahan..." Love Nanu's little spiel ❤️
-She's gonna want to sell the house isn't she?
-Ugh these people -.-
-But I mean I guess this situation is realistic...I just don't like it.
-AW MAMU NO SAY NOOO
-CRIES
-Bitch you think HE'S GONNA GIVE YOU 24 CRORES?
-Ohhh so that's why they put that scene Jagrata-Khosla in there, love you writersss ❤️
-DABOO BBY YOU HEARD IT NAA
-AWW MY SHRAVU BABY WORKING SO HARDDD FOR HIS GIRL ❤️❤️❤️
-AWW I LOVE HOW THEY ADDED THAT SHRA-PUSH SCENE IN I LOVE THESE TWO
-OMG DABOO-SUMAN NOW. THESE WRITERS ARE SPOILING MEEE
-YESSS DABOOO SHAHBASH MERA SHERRR
-i LOVE how all of the characters in this show have a purpose ❤️ even our cutie-patootie Daboo ❤️ who does more than just being cute ❤️
-Aww Suman my baby
-The confidence with which she says, "aisa kuch nahi hoga..."
-Kya karoon--SHRAVAN. AWWW MY HEARTTT CAN'T TAKE THISSS. THAT JUST KILLED ME. Kyun ki hum bure waqt main sirf apno ko yaad karte hai. ❤️ I loved this bit.
-Kuch bhi ainvayi count: 1
-Oh so it's Varun master's birthday. 😆
-LOL He calls his dad Lala-ji
-Oh it's not his birthday. ❤️ LOVE how they didn't throw in a random birthday. Addressing the fact that he's into business.
-Ohhh, she walks in righ then. But AWW VANDY'S SO CUTE.
-I love how worried Shravan's so worried ❤️
-Ankhon aknhon main ishaare, they're communicating like total husband-wife.
-He can't see her in DISTRESS MY HEART IS DYING I CAN'T TAKE THESE MANY FEELS AT ONCE.
-THE WAY HE WALKS OVER, TAKES HER TO THE SIDE, THE QUIET "KYA HUA", THE WAY THEY WALK OUTT ❤️
-Lol Kameeni stop trying, Ramnath-Shravan are TIGHT AF. 
-Lawyers & Doctors ki koi personal life hoti nahi, ❤️
-Literally just, "Chalo." THIS MAN IM DYINGGG. Like not a SECOND THOUGHT when it comes to helping her. 
-He took her hand again, literally can't get enough of this (note, I didn't say grabbed, Shravan is officially my favorite male lead, well actually he earned that position a week into the show 😆).
-Sigh...these two
-Mujhe dar hain der ho chuki hai...YET he's still taking her (and driving like a maniac for her 😆). I have never loved a couple & wanted them to get together more than Shravan & Sumo.

-Kriti ❤️
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel the whole thing is already a plan by Shravan but if it is why will he hide it from Sumo and Nanu ??  Edited by FangirlForever - 8 years ago
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FangirlForever

I feel the whole thing is already a plan by Shravan but if it is why will he hide it form Sumo and Nanu ?? 

I don't think it's a plan, if it is he probably hasn't come up with it yet 😆

These writers are so freakin good and unpredictable, don't know I should feel 🤣
All I know is ki Shravan kabhi kuch jaan much ke Sumo ko hurt karne ke liye nahi karega (apart from that reunion party but we've seen a lot development from both sides post that event).
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post, Kriti.😊
I love your reactions, as always. These are my favorite reactions to the episode:

Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

I love how even though he's afraid it might be too late, he's still taking her, because when it comes to Suman, he doesn't need a second thought. And I have full faith in Shravan (with regards to the hullabaloo the promo caused).

Reaction:

-Shravan's like low-key "really bitch?" to Kamini
-YASSS I KNEW THERE WAS GOING TO BE A PLOTTWIST HE'S GOING TO GIVE HIM SHABAASHI ISN'T IT
-RAMNATH-SHRAVU ❤️ THESE TWO ARE FATHER-SON GOAAALS
-LOOOL KAMEENI BURRRNNN
-#MalhotraSwag
-I love that low-key "Bhai tu bach gaya," bro-shake between Shravan-Pushkar ❤️
-The relief on Shravan's face when Ramnath left was SO CUTE, like TOTAL bacha who "just got out of getting yelled by his parents" relief. This 6'4'' intimidating badass sexy mot'effin lawyer is gentle beast when it comes to those that matter to him ❤️
-Aww that little Suman-Pushkar moment. The best guy-friend a girl can ask for ❤️
-AWW MY SHRAVU BABY WORKING SO HARDDD FOR HIS GIRL ❤️❤️❤️
-AWW I LOVE HOW THEY ADDED THAT SHRA-PUSH SCENE IN I LOVE THESE TWO
-OMG DABOO-SUMAN NOW. THESE WRITERS ARE SPOILING MEEE
-i LOVE how all of the characters in this show have a purpose ❤️ even our cutie-patootie Daboo ❤️ who does more than just being cute ❤️

-Kya karoon--SHRAVAN. AWWW MY HEARTTT CAN'T TAKE THISSS. THAT JUST KILLED ME. Kyun ki hum bure waqt main sirf apno ko yaad karte hai. ❤️ I loved this bit.

-Ankhon aknhon main ishaare, they're communicating like total husband-wife. [This EXACTLY!]
-THE WAY HE WALKS OVER, TAKES HER TO THE SIDE, THE QUIET "KYA HUA", THE WAY THEY WALK OUTT ❤️
-Lawyers & Doctors ki koi personal life hoti nahi, ❤️

-Literally just, "Chalo." THIS MAN IM DYINGGG. Like not a SECOND THOUGHT when it comes to helping her. [The CHALO killed me. It was so hot. Such a simple word, but it roused so many feelings withing me. I was swooning]

-He took her hand again, literally can't get enough of this (note, I didn't say grabbed, Shravan is officially my favorite male lead, well actually he earned that position a week into the show 😆). [Shravan never wastes an opportunity when he can catch Sumo's hand😳]

My thoughts in blue.😊
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved the episode..especially the comfort and the bond shraman share each other..that was awesome...they r beahaving  like husband and wifey..loved them so much..
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Though the episode was a drag, what i did notice was how Shravan instinctively knows she is in pain👏. His love acts as a balm, comforts her and reassures her when in the court the hearing goes against them. And when Suman gatecrashed their very private party, he again realized something was so very wrong. Can I just say when he again held Sumo's hand, it was very, very special.❤️ These two are adorable.
I don't know why I feel Ramnath's issues are going to create problems in Sharman's life. I never feel any positive vibes from him though he did support Shravan on this occasion. He is not negative but ... i cant place it. 😕
Slightly surprising for me, was Pushkar did not even once mention to Shravan, appreciating him of having moved on from the school reunion party episode. Pushkar did have a problem with it, yet the CVs have not inserted a single line on the part of Pushkar to document the change in both Sumo and Shravan towards each other. 
I dont know why i liked Khosla's red den.. it was funny😆 Khosla's antics were lol😃
Daboo, I believe would have a big part to play in our two cutie pies lives. 
Wonder how Chachi and Ramnath are going to react if (it turns out to be true), that Shravan has forwarded 6 crore towards nanu and Sumo's cause.
hagen thumbnail
For now Ramnath feels that shravan is giving importance to profession but he doesn't knows that most important person is suman the day he comes to know he will be a troublemaker for sharman and now I feel that its high time suman should reciprocate and have the same effect as shravan has for her . I want both of them to stand for each other even if they have to against their families.😲