India-Forums

Monica confirmed on insta that TPK IS NOT GOING TO END ON MAY!! (Page 5)

nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Sry if i hv hurted anyone just hd queries

Anjurai Senior Member
Anjurai
Anjurai

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Ikrs ki trp tpk s kam h baki dekho kya hota h 
Hope so show band na ho
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@Nikita- I understand what u mean abt KD...but its still the slot leader lol...I know even YHM had grt trps when it used to air at 11 alone...But this is cricket season and KD is a brand new show..I am pretty sure with the kind of drama they have the trp will only increase in the future after cricket and everything...
IKRS is a goner but still its second to suhani with some .6 difference or something...they cannot earn back trp...the cvs of that show were very realistic with the love story...ppl dont care for such shows...and now when they decided to bring OTT drama no one cares and they lost the old audience too

But I stick to the point that TPK is doing very bad. 7pm slot is too expensive to sacrifice for a show with 1.8 trps...I wish Thapki aired at some other time...But they will be given a chance I guess becoz of cricket and the fact that none of their shows are hugely succesful except Naagin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitap94

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Wjat I'm seeing tpk getting ended..**shock** abhi tak lya dikhaya cvs ne abt thahaan except fights & one sided care?? Aur itni jaldi khatm..omigosh..separation bhi nhi dikhaya..no sautan track..what the hell?? 

@nikita colors don't compare trps b/w its own shows lol..they compete with rival shows at the samw slot. Tpk is doing very bad at 7 pm slot and now when it comes to tre level of KT..so there is a high chanceof KT getting more trps than tpk as nothing much left in tpk now. All revelations done and handled very poorly. Vasu revelation cud be biggest usp for the show just like ragini's truth was but cvs didn't utilised that golden opportunity and trp audience is like that only..once interest is lost they hardly comes back unless there is a major twist handled with excellence direction, dialogues, drama, and editing. Just look at sns dialogues and direction the way every scene is handles is quite attractive in case of aunties. A small part is contributed by costumes too. In SNS, all ladies inc FLs have a very good and richy costumes which adds flavour to the drama..nothing is repetitive. Here, everything was going repetitive. Last entry we saw in nov of MK..after that story was moving round and round. 
And KD, I guess stared at the end of jan..and this is april so it will take some time to earn trps don't forget, tpk started to gain above 2 trps after 100 episodes in sep..and was started in may...till that tym it was only 1-1.5 didn't went above that.

Go to top