Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Monica confirmed on insta that TPK IS NOT GOING TO END ON MAY!! (Page 4)

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Oh GOD!!!!!!! fir se show ending tensions...!!!!!!!!Wacko sigh!!!!!D'oh
Can we pls not talk about it until the last official news appears...????
Its fine if the show goes off air... Though I'll will miss Manish a lot... But I am absolutely not worried about him... He is a fine actor and he will get a chance in another good show... I hope he gets a very good professional beautiful actress as his co-actor... Not like the current one...!!!!! Angry
If thahaan chemistry has been lost... is not only because of CVS... its also because of Jiggs past unwanted unprofessional nautanki... !!! Most of the passionate Thahaan fans has been pissed by her unpleasant action... And they were willing to stop watching... But they are still staying for Manish... I don't only blame cvs... I blame the actress too... Whatever has been damaged can't be repaired at all... So, its better this show to be shut down...!
Nowadays... I'm unintentionally  getting attracted suraj-chakor pairing in udaan... I am thinking about trying that if they get married... I haven't decided yet... But still thinking...LOL

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Thapki Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TsNova

Its fine if the show goes off air... Though I'll will miss Manish a lot... But I am absolutely not worried about him... He is a fine actor and he will get a chance in another good show... I hope he gets a very good professional beautiful actress as his co-actor... Not like the current one...!!!!! Angry
If thahaan chemistry has been lost... is not only because of CVS... its also because of Jiggs past unwanted unprofessional nautanki... !!! Most of the passionate Thahaan fans has been pissed by her unpleasant action... And they were willing to stop watching... But they are still staying for Manish... I don't only blame cvs... I blame the actress too... Whatever has been damaged can't be repaired at all... So, its better this show to be shut down...!
Nowadays... I'm unintentionally  getting attracted suraj-chakor pairing in udaan... I am thinking about trying that if they get married... I haven't decided yet... But still thinking...LOL

black- perfect reasonAngryConfused

udaanLOL hota hai yaar..dil ko replacement chahiyeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TsNova

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanshiii

I knew it ... You will agree with me...Embarrassed
About Udaan... I was a little bit interested when they were child... I always had in my mind that Suraj-chakor are going to be pair up in the future when they were child...Tongue Sahi pakra hain... toota dil needs a replacement for reparing...LOL Btw... I also get to catch out Bahu hamari rajni kant in my free times... Me and brother watch it... I find it very amusing ... funny and entertaining... I loving Rajni as robot Bahu as well... EmbarrassedLOL
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 4:46am | IP Logged

About Udaan... I was a little bit interested when they were child... I always had in my mind that Suraj-chakor are going to be pair up in the future when they were child...Tongue Sahi pakra hain... toota dil needs a replacement for reparing...LOL Btw... I also get to catch out Bahu hamari rajni kant in my free times... Me and brother watch it... I find it very amusing ... funny and entertaining... I loving Rajni as robot Bahu as well... EmbarrassedLOL
me nd my bro watch may i come in madam for entertainmentLOLLOL and KDEmbarrassedEmbarrassed BHR not regular..if comes in free tym we sumtymes watch that also..currently dont mind yar im flat on aryan and aradhya..Embarrassed just like the way i was on thahaan in sep nd octEmbarrassed

of course i'll agree nd dakzz too along with meLOLLOL saara tamasha vahin se shuru hua thaAngryAngry uske baad se thahaan started deteoroitingOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TsNova

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged

me nd my bro watch may i come in madam for entertainmentLOLLOL and KDEmbarrassedEmbarrassed BHR not regular..if comes in free tym we sumtymes watch that also..currently dont mind yar im flat on aryan and aradhya..Embarrassed just like the way i was on thahaan in sep nd octEmbarrassed

of course i'll agree nd dakzz too along with meLOLLOL saara tamasha vahin se shuru hua thaAngryAngry uske baad se thahaan started deteoroitingOuch
Sach mein... Last october se meine Manish/Bihaan ke liye iss show ko jhela... !!!!Dead phir to jiggs ka chehra dekhna itna nafrat ho gaye ki meine thapki ka scene dekhti bhi nahi... I forwarded her scenes as well...Angry Anyways... i was really worried about the show ending soon only because of Manish... as he is one of the very good actor and has gained a great fan followers within short time... So, i must not be worried for him... He will definitely be back in another great show...Big smile
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yaar mg gained followers coz of that intriguing storyline and thahaan scenes during our golden tym but im not worried coz talent ki koi limit nhi hoti..he can quit the show during dec-ja coz his talent wasnt utilised by cvs well frm then only but he didnt coz at that tym tpk was fetching a good trps..Ermm anyways..he will get a good project again soon!
tu abhi bhi jhel rhi hai mg k liye..mein jheli bihan k liye but till feb..uske baad i stopped watching or caring for thahaan/bihan scenes too..bahut tym dedia bhai..itna faltu tym nhi hai...cvs cud utilised bihan fighter track so beautifully but they didnt..vahin se i lost connection with the show completely Broken Heart
TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:29am | IP Logged

yaar mg gained followers coz of that intriguing storyline and thahaan scenes during our golden tym but im not worried coz talent ki koi limit nhi hoti..he can quit the show during dec-ja coz his talent wasnt utilised by cvs well frm then only but he didnt coz at that tym tpk was fetching a good trps..Ermm anyways..he will get a good project again soon!
tu abhi bhi jhel rhi hai mg k liye..mein jheli bihan k liye but till feb..uske baad i stopped watching or caring for thahaan/bihan scenes too..bahut tym dedia bhai..itna faltu tym nhi hai...cvs cud utilised bihan fighter track so beautifully but they didnt..vahin se i lost connection with the show completely Broken Heart
Main bhi kaha piche reh gaya... mein bhi Bihaan ke liye jheli...LOL But Mg portrayed it really really well...  Yes I agree he will get another good project soon... Mujhe bhi iss show se koi umeed nahin... I agree that Bihaan fighter track... getting a bullet for thapki... they could have show that really well... but they completely waste it!!!! limitless blooper!!!! Ek din bihaan ko goli lagi toh kal thik ho gaye.. aur holi pe nachna bhi shuru kar diya... what the HECK!!!! SillyNowadays I am liking the Bad Bihaan mistreating thapki a lot... Star lets see how the cvs end this show...
nikitap94 Senior Member
nikitap94
nikitap94

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:42am | IP Logged
M still NT understanding y wldnt colors stop ikrs instead of tpk ok fine kd is getting 1.6 (though m still NT convinced cz bade acche lagte hai n veera used to get amazing trps though at 10:30) but ikrs is at 1.1 n its tooo lesser than 1.8 almost d difference btw ssk n tpk ...ikrs hs been on a low for a long time nw so y NT ikrs...maybe tpk might get closed wen bb10 starts bt abhi toh saare angles se ikrs n naagin band hojayega

Go to top