India-Forums

Monica confirmed on insta that TPK IS NOT GOING TO END ON MAY!! (Page 3)

Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myu..

Originally posted by priyanshiii

@lachu agree with you totally. Since tpk once got 3.0 trps against sns so colors will try its best and give chance to improve it but it is not improving so colors will axe the show. for 6:30 pm slot..even ikrs got sometimes more than 2 trps during its initial days max it can go till 2.5 same with 10:30 pm slot..1.6 is awesome for kd in that slot but 1.8 is poor for 7pm slot..tpk and kala tika are in almost range.. 1.8 and 1.1..
tfs myu..

jaanu... Hug ...
i am in rounds .wil reply ur pm in the evng. takecare
 myu Hugrounds?Confused

Myu.. Senior Member
Myu..
Myu..

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Myu..

@lachu agree with you totally. Since tpk once got 3.0 trps against sns so colors will try its best and give chance to improve it but it is not improving so colors will axe the show. for 6:30 pm slot..even ikrs got sometimes more than 2 trps during its initial days max it can go till 2.5 same with 10:30 pm slot..1.6 is awesome for kd in that slot but 1.8 is poor for 7pm slot..tpk and kala tika are in almost range.. 1.8 and 1.1..
tfs myu..

jaanu... Hug ...
i am in rounds .wil reply ur pm in the evng. takecare
myu Hugrounds?Confused

heyya lunch break Big smile
piyuu.. Rounds ..means doctors comes for checkup in rooms and wards na?
Did you have lunch??
I have classes again at 2 .. Cry Cry
Only 20 min for lunch Angry

Edited by Myu.. - 15 April 2016 at 2:10am
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Actors are not informed until the very last moment. But as viewers & followers of the show, you can sense that the serial is on a downward trail when it's production values such as direction, editing, dialogues, script writing etc. is going down and this is happening with TPK. 
This is a first major indication of a serial ending. 
Secondly, this is a TRP hungry world...our rivals SNS are doing better and 1.8 ratings on a Prime time is very bad.

It depends on when Shakti is starting..I think it's going to start soon..May. Rangeela has to take a decision and and a business decision would be that TPK goes off air..Udaan will take it's place and Shakti replaces Udaan.
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
siddy i checked and udaan and tpk are not of same PH Ermm
piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Actors are not informed until the very last moment. But as viewers & followers of the show, you can sense that the serial is on a downward trail when it's production values such as direction, editing, dialogues, script writing etc. is going down and this is happening with TPK. 
Secondly, this is a TRP hungry world...our rivals SNS are doing better and 1.8 ratings on a Prime time is very bad.

It depends on when Shakti is starting..I think it's going to start soon..May. Rangeela has to take a decision and and a business decision would be that TPK goes off air..Udaan will take it's place and Shakti replaces Udaan.
End of ThaHaan LOL 
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged

No they are..Udaan wala hero Bihaan ki jacket pehan kar ghoomta hai..Sol Shoonya Productions..music bhi same hai BG..LOL
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:14am | IP Logged

No they are..Udaan wala hero Bihaan ki jacket pehan kar ghoomta hai..Sol Shoonya Productions..music bhi same hai BG..LOL
thapki ne jo pink anarkali pehni thi during diwali voh swara ne bhi pehni thi in her engagement LOLLOL
Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyali99

End of ThaHaan LOL 

End hone se pehle..ek ThaHaan hug, ek shower scene, ek SR, ek forehead kiss dekha do bas..hum issi mein khush hojaein ge..LOL

Go to top