Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@lachu agree with you totally. Since tpk once got 3.0 trps against sns so colors will try its best and give chance to improve it but it is not improving so colors will axe the show. for 6:30 pm slot..even ikrs got sometimes more than 2 trps during its initial days max it can go till 2.5 same with 10:30 pm slot..1.6 is awesome for kd in that slot but 1.8 is poor for 7pm slot..tpk and kala tika are in almost range.. 1.8 and 1.1..
tfs myu..
Myu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

@lachu agree with you totally. Since tpk once got 3.0 trps against sns so colors will try its best and give chance to improve it but it is not improving so colors will axe the show. for 6:30 pm slot..even ikrs got sometimes more than 2 trps during its initial days max it can go till 2.5 same with 10:30 pm slot..1.6 is awesome for kd in that slot but 1.8 is poor for 7pm slot..tpk and kala tika are in almost range.. 1.8 and 1.1..

tfs myu..

jaanu... πŸ€— ...
i am in rounds .wil reply ur pm in the evng. takecare
Esha58 thumbnail
Yeahhh more bjkts I m happyyy... thankx fsπŸ€— 
Buckwheat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myu..

jaanu... πŸ€— ...
i am in rounds .wil reply ur pm in the evng. takecare

myu πŸ€—rounds?πŸ˜•
Myu.. thumbnail

myu πŸ€—rounds?πŸ˜•

heyya lunch break πŸ˜ƒ
piyuu.. Rounds ..means doctors comes for checkup in rooms and wards na?
Did you have lunch??
I have classes again at 2 .. 😭 😭
Only 20 min for lunch 😑Edited by Myu.. - 8 years ago
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actors are not informed until the very last moment. But as viewers & followers of the show, you can sense that the serial is on a downward trail when it's production values such as direction, editing, dialogues, script writing etc. is going down and this is happening with TPK. 
This is a first major indication of a serial ending. 
Secondly, this is a TRP hungry world...our rivals SNS are doing better and 1.8 ratings on a Prime time is very bad.

It depends on when Shakti is starting..I think it's going to start soon..May. Rangeela has to take a decision and and a business decision would be that TPK goes off air..Udaan will take it's place and Shakti replaces Udaan.
Buckwheat thumbnail
siddy i checked and udaan and tpk are not of same PH πŸ€”
piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

Actors are not informed until the very last moment. But as viewers & followers of the show, you can sense that the serial is on a downward trail when it's production values such as direction, editing, dialogues, script writing etc. is going down and this is happening with TPK. 

This is a first major indication of a serial ending. 
Secondly, this is a TRP hungry world...our rivals SNS are doing better and 1.8 ratings on a Prime time is very bad.

It depends on when Shakti is starting..I think it's going to start soon..May. Rangeela has to take a decision and and a business decision would be that TPK goes off air..Udaan will take it's place and Shakti replaces Udaan.

End of ThaHaan πŸ˜† 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

siddy i checked and udaan and tpk are not of same PH πŸ€”

No they are..Udaan wala hero Bihaan ki jacket pehan kar ghoomta hai..Sol Shoonya Productions..music bhi same hai BG..πŸ˜†
Buckwheat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Desires

No they are..Udaan wala hero Bihaan ki jacket pehan kar ghoomta hai..Sol Shoonya Productions..music bhi same hai BG..πŸ˜†

thapki ne jo pink anarkali pehni thi during diwali voh swara ne bhi pehni thi in her engagement πŸ˜†πŸ˜†