New reason to watch TPK again !

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
okay guys this post is just for forum activity! πŸ˜† plus i wanted to spill my thoughts over today's epi ! 
it started with a brilliant acting done by Our very own MK ! πŸ‘πŸ‘ man how amazingly she went from a hurt and frustrated wife suffering excruciating pain from the behavior of his (non expression changing 🀒 ) husband to a vile women ready to take revenge !!! πŸ‘ i felt like she played with my feelings LOL i was feeling so upset when she was crying for DS' love and then BOOM all my sympathy went down the drain after that Sharuv hug   and we got that DUH DUH DUH sharddha back! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and how gorgeous she looked ?? β€οΈ best dressed antago ever!!! πŸ˜†
and Thahaan what can i say ?  althought we got to see the full "bare back gawking, pallu mu pe giring" romance in the OLV and they didnt even show a half litre of it in the show. oh you know why ? because it is very asanskari but the elder bahu telling her saas about her haq is not !! πŸ€£
BUT what ever they showed it was clear to notice Bihaan was lost her and as well as Thapki ! πŸ˜†  both having a silent dhina dhin tha moment in their hearts for each other as the wind was blowing slowly and then MG  what can i say!! πŸ˜† That guy is too damn TALENTED !! πŸ˜² i mean how he went from mesmerized bihaan to confused bihaan to Dark Bihaan to guilty bihaan (after screaming at his sidekick for nothing) and then to frustrated Bihaan. is JUST WOW! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ that bottle must've felt all the pain he was suffering Poor bottle though #RIP! πŸ€£ and then Sharradha trying to give Bihaan the yellow rose just to join hands with her at first he left because the soft bihaan screamed at him from the inside for not hurting thapki but after that Dark Bihaan took over and he came back helping her out oh man that Shrahhan scene was !  one thing is for sure if they teamed up, their opponent will get destroyed surly they are a lethal combo for me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
but then i found the Dark Bihaan cute πŸ˜† i mean stopping his wife from coming outta store room but playing games on his phone while guarding ! can he stop this please he's just too adorbz!! β˜ΊοΈ
and then the precap was HILLARIOUS!!!!  πŸ€£πŸ€£ Shrddha looked so proud and ecstatic and then she went to confused shraddha and then Okay i am doomed i better do something oh yes DAM MARO DAAAM πŸ€£ oh man i love her!!! she's a new reason for me to watch tpk again with interest !!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ya'll can disagree with my statement or even throw your virtual chappals at me for loving the antagonist more than the leads but its my old habit even in movies and other shows i get attracted towards Villains more than the leads or protagonist! πŸ€£

okay my speech is ended here i am happy with today's epi !! πŸ˜† what ya say guys? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
will do proper comment on epi after watching the epi todayπŸ˜ƒ
But letme tell u this has increased my excitement
And i m LOVING THE DARK BIHAAN
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said!! Nothing to add more except that I am loving the precap
Neha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched the epi n honestly u said it all aur kuch add karne ki zaroorat hi nahiπŸ˜†
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just love and adore Monica's style and acting
Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chandu big Huggies from me.
U poured out exactly my heart.

I am becoming fan of MK...what acting she does! 
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fizak

Chandu big Huggies from me.

U poured out exactly my heart.

I am becoming fan of MK...what acting she does!

Exactly yar !!! I am obsessed with her now even more !!! She is perfect in every way ! πŸ˜†
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh i always thought i am the only person who like villain more 😊
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well said chanda πŸ‘
MK nd MG nailed yesterday. 
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chanda superb post now i realise the inner beauty of MK 🀣 she is damn hot and adorebs..