India-Forums

New reason to watch TPK again !

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
okay guys this post is just for forum activity! LOL plus i wanted to spill my thoughts over today's epi ! 
it started with a brilliant acting done by Our very own MK ! ClapClap man how amazingly she went from a hurt and frustrated wife suffering excruciating pain from the behavior of his (non expression changing Dead ) husband to a vile women ready to take revenge !!! Clap i felt like she played with my feelings LOL i was feeling so upset when she was crying for DS' love and then BOOM all my sympathy went down the drain after that Sharuv hug Day Dreaming  and we got that DUH DUH DUH sharddha back! LOLLOL and how gorgeous she looked ?? Heart best dressed antago ever!!! LOL
and Thahaan what can i say ? Day Dreaming althought we got to see the full "bare back gawking, pallu mu pe giring" romance in the OLV and they didnt even show a half litre of it in the show. oh you know why ? because it is very asanskari but the elder bahu telling her saas about her haq is not !! ROFL
BUT what ever they showed it was clear to notice Bihaan was lost her and as well as Thapki ! LOL  both having a silent dhina dhin tha moment in their hearts for each other as the wind was blowing slowly and then MG Day Dreaming what can i say!! LOL That guy is too damn TALENTED !! Shocked i mean how he went from mesmerized bihaan to confused bihaan to Dark Bihaan to guilty bihaan (after screaming at his sidekick for nothing) and then to frustrated Bihaan. is JUST WOW! ClapThumbs Up that bottle must've felt all the pain he was suffering Poor bottle though #RIP! ROFL and then Sharradha trying to give Bihaan the yellow rose just to join hands with her at first he left because the soft bihaan screamed at him from the inside for not hurting thapki but after that Dark Bihaan took over and he came back helping her out oh man that Shrahhan scene was ! Day Dreaming one thing is for sure if they teamed up, their opponent will get destroyed surly they are a lethal combo for me! WinkLOL
but then i found the Dark Bihaan cute LOL i mean stopping his wife from coming outta store room but playing games on his phone while guarding ! can he stop this please he's just too adorbz!! Blushing
and then the precap was HILLARIOUS!!!!  ROFLROFL Shrddha looked so proud and ecstatic and then she went to confused shraddha and then Okay i am doomed i better do something oh yes DAM MARO DAAAM ROFL oh man i love her!!! she's a new reason for me to watch tpk again with interest !!!!! LOLLOL ya'll can disagree with my statement or even throw your virtual chappals at me for loving the antagonist more than the leads but its my old habit even in movies and other shows i get attracted towards Villains more than the leads or protagonist! ROFL

okay my speech is ended here i am happy with today's epi !! LOL what ya say guys? TongueTongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjaysachu1993billo77Neha99Mimiii22ParshiKowsiSanyaEterna..dtd...Neettoceanbubble

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
will do proper comment on epi after watching the epi todayBig smile
But letme tell u this has increased my excitement
And i m LOVING THE DARK BIHAANDay Dreaming
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Well said!! Nothing to add more except that I am loving the precap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leonjayiQraaaParshi

Neha99 IF-Dazzler
Neha99
Neha99

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Watched the epi n honestly u said it all aur kuch add karne ki zaroorat hi nahiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaaParshi

--Amulya-- IF-Dazzler
--Amulya--
--Amulya--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I just love and adore Monica's style and acting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

Fizak IF-Dazzler
Fizak
Fizak

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Chandu big Huggies from me.
U poured out exactly my heart.

I am becoming fan of MK...what acting she does! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iQraaa

iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fizak

Chandu big Huggies from me.
U poured out exactly my heart.

I am becoming fan of MK...what acting she does!

Exactly yar !!! I am obsessed with her now even more !!! She is perfect in every way ! LOL
Famishah Senior Member
Famishah
Famishah

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
oh i always thought i am the only person who like villain more Smile

Go to top