New Arshi FF : A Diva in Love Chap 3 - Page 13

Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update
something surely had happened in college between arshi which arnav was hiding from payal.may be khushi loves arnav and tatoo is of his name.lavanya was arnav's wife?she died?..
Thanx 4 pm
sorry 4 late reply
Originally posted by kkrnightriders

Nice update
something surely had happened in college between arshi which arnav was hiding from payal.may be khushi loves arnav and tatoo is of his name.lavanya was arnav's wife?she died?..
Thanx 4 pm
sorry 4 late reply

Thnx for ur reply

Chapter 3 :

Are u giving me an ultimatum.. He was furious..We can do one thing then.. What if I marry her and make her life so miserable that u regret forcing me like this..

Akash : Arnav.. Don't do this please..

Stay out of this Akash..

Arnav tried calming himself.. See its not that I hate her, despise her..its just that I don't like her.. If u say that she has changed .. That does not mean that I have to marry her to prove it.. If she has changed good for her..

What about her..

Payal: what about her..

Does she want to marry me.. Have u asked her Piyu..

Payal : No-- I mean.. I know she would say No..

Why don't u ask her then first.. And I apologize for my torture statement.. Of course I will never torture my wife.. Then he looked at his parents and uncle.. That is ur job.. After all u have had experience of mentally torturing my wife..

Saying that he dashed off from the room.. Piyu I have to ask u a question alone..

Payal : What is it Arnav.. Before that I am sorry for trying to put u in such condition..

Does ur step sister has a tattoo..

Payal : Tattoo what tattoo where?

Leave it then..

After 10 min, Arnav got a whatsapp message from Piyu.. khushi said Yes..

Arnav was running very hard. Stretching himself far beyond his capabilities. He could not take it more and sprawled on the grass. How he wished that time just stopped and went back.

Flashback:

Payal : Ye kya Arnie.. Why so long hikes.. 2 min of morning walk is enough for me.. Why did u drag me from my hostel to this hike or trail or jogging.. Bahut neend aa rahi hai..Saying this Payal almost slept on Arnav..

Get up lazy bones..Akash is here.. Payal woke up suddenly with a start.

God knows why people turn up when they don't even know what they have signed for..Payal just saw khushi passed yet another sarcastic comment on her.

Akash : Its ok Khushi .. Lets go..

Lets go Aki.. Saying this Khushi dragged Akash and started running.. Just then she said.. I think they do it to loose excessive weight..

Arnav closed his eyes to calm himself..just then he saw both piyu and Anjali just controlling their tears..

Why do you let her get you.. Anjali u r not fat.. U r good..

He knew Akash was nearby..so he said loudly.. And Payal u r the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.. Don't be sad I like my girls the way u r.. Not size zero.. Whats the fun in that..

Payal : Really.. U r saying that to make me happy..

No really.. If u would have been size zero.. U would not have come with me every evening to eat gol gappes..

payal : Shh.. Arnav... u want ur toughy guys to know that u eat gol gappes daily... with a girl..

Not with any girl.. But with my Piyu .. Muaaah..

payal : Yuck Arnav..

Anjali : Seriously Bhai.. Control.. I am not yet 18..stop this NC-17

How do u know what is NC-17..

Payal :Lets go Anjali.. payal dragged Anjali away to save her.

After 10 min Arnav was the only one jogging upto the top of the hills. Payal and Anjali had fallen behind some where.Akash was looking after his high maintenance girl..God why doesn't girl like jogging.. Breathing in fresh air..He sat down on a clearing and was sipping water.. Then he heard

Excuse me..

Arnav saw a slightly dusky girl panting hard..

Can I have some water I left my bottle behind.. That is if u don't mind..

Arnav gave his bottle to her.. The sight of her drinking water from the bottle looked almost ethereal..

You can sit here and rest for few min if u want..I am Arnav by the way..

lavanya here..

Is this the way u go to first day of your college.. If u go like this .. Don't tell anyone that u r my sister..

Anjali: Whats wrong bhai..

Anjali looked at herself again.. She wore a nice shirt and trouser covering every part of her body..its not indecent too..

payal : Arey in college ur Bhai is a middle class guy.. So how can his sister wear a 5k shirt and 10k trousers..

Anjali : Bolna tha na pehle bhai..

In the college Anjali accidentally slipped and spilled her chocolate milk on Khushi.. What is wrong with u freak.. Cant u walk and watch.. 10k ka dress hai ye.. Who will pay for the loss.. Ur family..

Lavanya : Bas Khushi .. Stop shouting .. Its not her fault.. She slipped on the banana which u threw 5 min back..

Khushi flared in anger when she heard Lavanya.. Shut up .. Kali billi.. And u junior pay up now..

Enough.. How dare u.. Stop torturing her.. How much u want.. Take this blank cheque and fill ur amount.. Next time think twice before talking like that to my sister..

Ur sister..

Yes my sister.. Why r u stammering now... come Anjali .. What r u doing here..i asked u to hang around Piyu. Ur future bhabhi right..

Wake up Arnav..please wake up..he suddenly felt a lot of water on his face..

What happened..

U suddenly passed out..

U what are u doing here.. N why are u crying..

Jogging .. What else.. N don't u get it.. I was trying to wake u up for the past 15 min.. U were blabbering something

Jogging n u.. The girl .. Who used to jog only for show off

I have changed .. How many times..

U can fool others with this but not me.. I will come straight to the point then.. Whose tattoo is there on ur back..

Its not ur concern..

If u try to do anything against Piyu...

She is my sister.. And the tattoo..Why don't u urself try to find out..

R u asking me to sleep with u again..

Arnav had the satisfaction of seeing her hurt.. But she composed herself..

Lets make a deal.. U marry me and know the truth about the tattoo.. And in return I will not come in ur best frndz life..

Leave it ..

R u scared..

What

R u scared of taking a chance with me...

U know that if I say yes.. Then u will be my second wife.. Second in everything...

Ur first marriage was not registered.. Ur wife died few minutes after u filled her maang.. I think u would not have even consummat...

Shut the hell up.. U think marriage is just sex.. I am linked to my wife in so many ways.. I loved her .. u..

Ok lets have a real marriage then as per ur definition..

What.. Forget it sanskaar.. U r very angry now.. We will discuss it later..

No..Since we have both agreed .. Lets seal the deal..seeing this he pulled khushi towards himself n kissed her.. He the felt khushi opening her mouth and deepening the kiss. His mind told him to stop.. But his body was not listening. He then felt her hands on inside his tshirt. He groaned. Why should she only have the pleasure of touching his skin. He then put both his hands inside her tshirt .Her tshirt was now almost raised to just below her neck. Arnav then pulled away from her.Without asking her he pulled off her tshirt. He then felt even Khushi pulled his t-shirt away..

Now both of them were lying on the ground... Arnav did not know where did he threw her bra away..he didn't bother finding out..he was just concentrating on her upper body on which his mouth was feasting on..

He knew Khushi could feel each inch of his body and his need.. He suddenly felt that Khushi was trying to turn him .Now he was on the ground and Khushi on top of him ..she was now kissing him over every inch of his body...

Payal : What the hell is happening here..

piyu..

payal..

payal : Make urself decent .. Aki u can come her after 5 min

What the hell was he about to do..making out with her again..it was like a deep seated monster woke up when she mentioned Lavanya..

Payal : What do u have to say now.. U guys were making out in the open..

Don't u guys want to do the same thing..

He knew that would make payal blush.. Blushing bride.. So u guys have done it..

Aki : Shut up Arnav.. What is your excuse now.. Last time I agree u were trying to help her.. What now..

Now I am ready to marry her...

Edited by maaneet_michi - 7 years ago
nice update dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...
Super update dear please update soon..
Fantastic update!
Khushi was so rude back then in college but now she is a changed person but arnav doesn't believe her.How did lavanya die?arshi made out in college to save khushi-its confusing...finally arnav agreed to marry kushi.
Waiting eagerly for next part.
Thanks for pm
Originally posted by -Roshini-

Awesome

thnx
Originally posted by Raadhiyaaa

interesting...

thnx
Originally posted by neasya

nice update dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...

i will try my best to update soon
Originally posted by ---awara---

nice

thnx