Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP

What's the catch? Lovely start,.

Cheers

thnx
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Chapter 2 

Its been a lot of years. This would be the first time she would be meeting him alone after that fateful day.

Khushi willed her erratic heart to calm down. He was now a family. Her step sister's family. Khushi knew how important this meeting was to her parents and especially her new father. She had left her wild ways and childish arrogance behind. She would not put anyone down now.

It was Payal who had suggested this restaurant. In fact Khushi also did not wanted to meet him at any of their houses. Neutral location would have been best. She Just saw Arnav rushing towards her.

I am sorry, I am late .

Its Ok

Arnav ordered tea for himself and the just looked at Khushi for her order. I will take tea too.

Arnav was surprised. In college she was the health conscious one. She never touched anything which was not green tea or did not have a page of health benefits attached to it.

I am sorry.. I think my parents would have put undue pressure on your parents for this thing. We can finish our tea and leave and forget that we ever met..

U look different now.. Then our college

U r wrong Khushi .. I look the same as I looked in 2nd year of my college... yes 1st year was kinder to me..and why the hell are we discussing these things.. We should just finish the tea and leave..

I am not the same person Arnav.. I have changed.. i know now..

Good for u then..

I am sorry Arnav..

For..

All the things..abt my comments on Lav..

U think it is easy.. Just say sorry and wipe ur slate clean.. U were mean , rude , insensitive.. I think u should earn a PhD for the number of times u had insulted me Piyu and Lav.. I mean why..

I was insecure and I did not know how to handle my insecurity..

Ur insecurity was ur own problem not mine.. I have finished my tea.. I am going Bye..

Arnav was pretty sure that this was again a setup by his family. Like who invites half of the world in their wedding anniversary celebration. But his Maan Bhaiya had his own reasons. Everyone he knew of as relatives were there . Piyu her family, Maan Bhaiya's inlaws , every freaking person remotely related.

Arnav felt like taking a long hike again. Away from everyone and disappear into wilderness. The thought of wilderness brought in memories of a person whom he could not handle now. No no go back memories.. I don't want to cry now. Think about something else.. Fast fast fast..

Wow Geet Bhabhi u look gorgeous.. My offer is still open now.. Leave bhai ..

Before he could finish his sentence he saw Payal .. Sexy Payal.. Then he poked Akash.. Hey turn around u r not supposed to stare at my woman..

Geet and Payal laughed. They knew that Arnav loved to rile Akash.

Arnav's eyes the rested on Khushi. Great even she was here. She was wearing a black net saari.. With her almost backless gravity defying blouse.. It was not indecent for a normal guest.. But for Arnav..

Hi Arnav..

Hi Khushi..

He then saw Khushi moving towards Anjali..all his fears and protective instincts kicked in.. He came in before even Khushi could open her mouth in front of Anjali.. U know that we are not middle class poor people right.. U had this misconception in college I guess because we were not as flashy as u were.. If u insult her again I will throw u out of my house..

Khushi was literally on the verge of tears.. I was just saying hello..

Bhai.. How could you..

After an hour Arnav noticed that Khushi was searching for someone frantically with her pallu wrapping her upper body.

What happened , are u looking for someone..

Yes my mother..

Its not cold here for u to wrapped like that..he looked at her back.. Her blouse hook had been broken and her net pallu was not protecting her modesty..

Why do u wear these things when u cant handle them. He again saw her watery eyes and cursed himself inwardly. He gently nudged her towards the pillar.. Took off his blazer .. Here take this.. And follow me silently..

Khushi followed him silently to a room. There indiscretion did not go unnoticed and someone followed them.

You change here... this is my mothers room .. I think needle and dhaga would be somewhere here... u can take off the blazer now.. Yeah here it is

I think the hook is stuck in the blazer.. Khushi said meekly.. She was dying of embarrassment now.

Wait let me help u..

When Arnav tried taking off his blazer from her, he accidentally snatched it with such a force that her blouse came undone.Now Khushi and Arnav where standing very close to each other with only khushi's hand protecting her modesty.  Please leave ... and she turned around, with her back facing Arnav.

Arnav was embarrassed too. What would she think of him . It was not intentional. He could make out that Khushi was mortified and was as white as sheet.

It was not intentional Khushi , I am really very Sorry. Don't worry no one will know of this..

Just when he was about to turn , he noticed a tattoo on khushi's back. The black scrawling stood out on her vast naked back placed in away to hide under any type of blouse strap she wore. He touched that tattoo with his fingers.He felt khushi stiffened. Its nothing.

No let me see.. Arnav was sure that it began with "A", the pattern was very decorative but he was sure that it was a name and it certainly did not start with K.. was it Akash's name ? was she trying to snatch his brother from his best friend again..

No leave me , saying this Khushi turned towards  him. Arnav saw signs of fear in her eyes as if a big secret was about to be revealed.

He put his hands on her solder and tried turning her around .Don't touch me..

Its not the first time I am touching you or seeing u like this.. What is it on ur back.. It's a name ...right...

What the hell is going on here .. Is he forcing himself on you Khushi..?

Arnav turned around and saw Geet Bhabhi's furious and ultra conservative parents looking at them.

I don't care what she is now.. I just don't want to marry Ma.. I cant marry again

Its been 2 years Arnav..

Yes Mom she had to leave  .. I could not save her from that brutality .. Let me do the penance..

How? By remaining unmarried..

Yes..

Arnav think about her..about the state she was found with u..

Arnav smirked.. She has handled things much more serious than this.. It does not affect her Ma..

Does not affect her.. Are u out of her mind.. That girl has collapsed after crying so much.. Doctors are trying to revive her back..

Its all drama

Payal has had enough.. She went near Arnav and slapped him.. How dare u Arnav.. I have been standing here and listening to all this garbage u r talking about my step sister.. Not more.. See what have u become Arnav.. Back when u were our Arnav.. U uesd to go out of the way for me , Anjali and La.. So that we don't feel uncomfortable..

Don't bring her in between.. Don't bring my wife in between..

I will tell u this Arnav.. If u don't marry Khushi.. U will loose ur best friend.. I cant look into Ma and papa's eyes if u refuse..Just then he saw his bade papa entered their room. Arnav turned his face away.. He did not want to show disgust on his face..

What is the decision.. We have to get Arnav married to her..

Marriage to a out of caste girl.. This time Arnav could not hide the disgust..

Arnav stop this.. Yes or no.. Staying alone or my friendship..

maaneet_michi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandrajogdivya

awesome best

thnx
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting. thanks for the PM😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Was he already married to LA and something bad happened to her ?
I think that name is Arnav, maybe Khushi was in love with him all along and he mistook that she is trying to snatch Akash from Payal, cause that he was he thought, that is she trying to snatch his brother from his best friend AGAIN.

nice update...dont like that Arnav care for the whole world but hate Khushi...
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbow01

interesting. thanks for the PM😊

thnx
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junglebee

simply superb

loved it

thnx
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raadhiyaaa

superb yar

thnx
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

Was he already married to LA and something bad happened to her ?

I think that name is Arnav, maybe Khushi was in love with him all along and he mistook that she is trying to snatch Akash from Payal, cause that he was he thought, that is she trying to snatch his brother from his best friend AGAIN.

nice update...dont like that Arnav care for the whole world but hate Khushi...

i am planning to write a flashback section too in next chapters.. hope that clears something