Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Swasan FF : A Diva in Love - Chap 3 up (Page 6)

maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7APK

Wow !!!! Mind Blowing ...
Super - Duper Amazing ...
Awesome Update ...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...
Thanks for the PM... Embarrassed Embarrassed

thnx

maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANSHEL

dats quite an intriguing piece nd an awesom one..u bettter ryt d nxt part soon or i will be too much restless
haha
I will try
maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayab_rajpoot

Very nice concept
interesting start
do continue soon and next time do pm me also

trhnx 

will pm u
maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sree8410

Nice!!
Please do PM me when you update next

Sree

sure shree
maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vini224

Interesting story
Can you please PM me when you update.

sure
maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Hey!! The start is really interesting!
Seems like SwaSan had some romantic relationship before which nobody knows about. Well, the start is amazing!!
Will eagerly wait for your update!
Hurry up!

thnx

i will try
maaneet_michi Goldie
maaneet_michi
maaneet_michi

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Chapter 2 

Its been a lot of years. This would be the first time she would be meeting him alone after that fateful day.

Swara willed her erratic heart to calm down. He was now a family. Her step sister's family. Swara knew how important this meeting was to her parents and especially her new father. She had left her wild ways and childish arrogance behind. She would not put anyone down now.

It was Ragini who had suggested this restaurant. In fact Swara also did not wanted to meet him at any of their houses. Neutral location would have been best. She Just saw Sanskaar rushing towards her.

I am sorry, I am late .

Its Ok

Sanskaar ordered tea for himself and the just looked at Swara for her order. I will take tea too.

Sanskaar was surprised. In college she was the health conscious one. She never touched anything which was not green tea or did not have a page of health benefits attached to it.

I am sorry.. I think my parents would have put undue pressure on your parents for this thing. We can finish our tea and leave and forget that we ever met..

U look different now.. Then our college

U r wrong Swara .. I look the same as I looked in 2nd year of my college... yes 1st year was kinder to me..and why the hell are we discussing these things.. We should just finish the tea and leave..

I am not the same person Sanskaar.. I have changed.. i know now..

Good for u then..

I am sorry Sanskaar..

For..

All the things..abt my comments on Kav..

U think it is easy.. Just say sorry and wipe ur slate clean.. U were mean , rude , insensitive.. I think u should earn a PhD for the number of times u had insulted me rags and kavi.. I mean why..

I was insecure and I did not know how to handle my insecurity..

Ur insecurity was ur own problem not mine.. I have finished my tea.. I am going Bye..

Sanskaar was pretty sure that this was again a setup by his family. Like who invites half of the world in their wedding anniversary celebration. But his Adarsh Bhaiya had his own reasons. Everyone he knew of as relatives were there . Ragz her family, Adarsh Bhaiya's inlaws , every freaking person remotely related.

Sanskaar felt like taking a long hike again. Away from everyone and disappear into wilderness. The thought of wilderness brought in memories of a person whom he could not handle now. No no go back memories.. I don't want to cry now. Think about something else.. Fast fast fast..

Wow Parineeti Bhabhi u look gorgeous.. My offer is still open now.. Leave bhai ..

Before he could finish his sentence he saw Ragini .. Ravishing ragini.. Then he poked Lakshya.. Hey turn around u r not supposed to stare at my woman..

Parineeti and Ragini laughed. They knew that Sanskaar loved to rile Lucky.

Sanskaar's eyes the rested on Swara. Great even she was here. She was wearing a black net saari.. With her almost backless gravity defying blouse.. It was not indecent for a normal guest.. But for Sanskaar..

Hi Sanskaar..

Hi Swara..

He then saw Swara moving towards Uttara..all his fears and protective instincts kicked in.. He came in before even Swara could open his mouth in front of Uttara.. U know that we are not middle class poor people right.. U had this misconception in college I guess because we were not as flashy as u were.. If u insult her again I will throw u out of my house..

Swara was literally on the verge of tears.. I was just saying hello..

Bhai.. How could you..

After an hour Sanskaar noticed that Swara was searching for someone frantically with her pallu wrapping her upper body.

What happened , are u looking for someone..

Yes my mother..

Its not cold here for u to wrapped like that..he looked at her back.. Her blouse hook had been broken and her net pallu was not protecting her modesty..

Why do u wear these things when u cant handle them. He again saw her watery eyes and cursed himself inwardly. He gently nudged her towards the pillar.. Took off his blazer .. Here take this.. And follow me silently..

Swara followed him silently to a room. There indiscretion did not go unnoticed and someone followed them.

You change here... this is my mothers room .. I think needle and dhaga would be somewhere here... u can take off the blazer now.. Yeah here it is

I think the hook is stuck in the blazer.. Swara said meekly.. She was dying of embarrassment now.

Wait let me help u..

When Sanskaar tried taking off his blazer from her, he accidently snatched it with such a force that her blouse came undone.Now Swara and Sanskaar where standing very close to each other with only Swara hand protecting her modesty. Swara : Please leave ... and she turned around, with her back facing Sanskaar.

Sanskaar was embarrassed too. What would she think of him . It was not intentional. He could make out that Swara was mortified and was as white as sheet.

Sanakaar : It was not intentional swara , I am really very Sorry. Don't worry no one will know of this..

Just when he was about to turn , he noticed a tattoo on Swara's back. The black scrawling stood out on her vast naked back placed in away to hide under any type of blouse strap she wore. He touched that tattoo with his fingers.He felt Swara stiffened. Its nothing.

No let me see.. Sanskaar was sure that it began with "S", and it was not Swara's name..

No leave me , saying this Swara turned towards  him. Sanskaar saw signs of fear in her eyes as if a big secret was about to be revealed.

He put his hands on her solder and tried turning her around . Don't touch me..

Its not the first time I am touching you or seeing u like this.. What is it on ur back.. It's a name ...right...

What the hell is going on here .. Is he forcing himself on you Swara..?

Sanakaar turned around and saw Parineeti Bhabhi's furious and ultra conservative parents looking at them.

I don't care what she is now.. I just don't want to marry Ma.. I cant marry again

Its been 2 years Sanskaar

Yes Mom she had to leave  .. I could not save her from that brutality .. Let me do the penance..

How? By remaining unmarried..

Yes..

Sanskaar think about her..about the state she was found with u..

Sanakaar smirked.. She has handled things much more serious than this.. It does not affect her Ma..

Does not affect her.. Are u out of her mind.. That girl has collapsed after crying so much.. Doctors are trying to revive her back..

Its all drama

Ragini has had enough.. She went near Sanskaar and slapped him.. How dare u Sanskaar.. I have been standing here and listening to all this garbage u r talking about my step sister.. Not more.. See what have u become Sanskaar.. Back when u were our Sanakaar.. U uesd to go out of the way for me , Uttara and Ka.. So that we don't feel uncomfortable..

Don't bring her in between.. Don't bring my wife in between..

I will tell u this Sanskaar.. If u don't marry Swara.. U will loose ur best friend.. I cant look into Ma and papa's eyes if u refuse..Just then he saw his bade papa entered their room. Sanskaar turned his face away.. He did not want to show disgust on his face..

What is the decision.. We have to get Sankaar married to her..

Marriage to a Bengali girl.. This time Sanakaar could not hide the disgust..

Sanaskaar stop this.. Yes or no.. Staying alone or my friendship..

Edited by maaneet_michi - 05 May 2016 at 2:05pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

KANIMALARMOnatalia19Saba1982rashidhingraSravs64lucky02srividhya87bilvyinaananyasbs12ANSHELIhopeloveTeddy94gayu6Jidnyasalol_leku_RoFlEsha012Nupur_5Seriously.Sree8410kritz4eversneharayelsannaheemasomaniHelee

sneharay IF-Rockerz
sneharay
sneharay

Posted: 05 May 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Superb update..
Loving this story...
Very interesting..
Update soon

Go to top