Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swa291

Sankar likes ragini here .hmmm... waiting to know how it progresses 

he does like ragini.. but in what way u will get to know
maaneet_michi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 1

Out of all the girls in the world , u found her..

Whats wrong with her..

Mom .. Yes this girl Swara, she was in my college.. Our batch mate.. But Mom she was a complete Diva.. Arrogant.. Badtameez.. And .. Sanskaar stopped himself in time.

She was young that time.. She is mature now..

I will not marry that girl Maa... she had once insulted me and my ..in college.. She was even rude to Uttara Ma.. And Ragini..

Sanskaar was at his wits end. He was hit with a sudden realization that saying yes to an idea of arrange marriage has ended in a disaster. He looked at Ragini .. His college best friend.. He sort of pleaded her with his eyes to drum some sense into his mother but Ragini was resolutely looking at everything other than him.

Dekh chorre, I don't want to force you but atleast meet her once.At least for the sake of meeting, think about your Papa.. Ur Bade papa n him have already said yes to meeting.. See we wont force u..

Yeah u wont force me like last time..

See Sanskaar.. Please don't talk like that.. We all have apologized to u personally for what happened last time.. I am begging u ..please meet her once.

No Maa.. Please don't beg.. I will meet her once.. But I cant guarantee the next meeting.

Thanks beta. Sujata was satisfied with this. She knew she could push Sanskaar more. She did not wanted him to go back to his shell. She did not want to loose her son again..

She is my step sister .. U know this right Sanskaar...

Now Sanskaar understood the reason for Ragini not helping him. Just because he showed his extreme displeasure for her step sister. Ragini and her misplaced weird sense of loyalty.

And you have been my best friend longer than she has been your step sister.its not that I hate her Rags.. Don't u remember how mean she was with us , Uttara and U in college..and she was downright horrible with Kav..

That was her childish nature Sanskaar.. She is much mature now.. I mean u wont even know that its her.. After all u weren't that close to her..

We were close during our first year, after that ...

I don't know Sanskaar, I always feel that u r hiding something from me... something that happened between u too.. And even being your best friend I had no idea about it..

Sanskaar grew uncomfortable instantly..Stop it Sherlock Holmes...He went towards her and hugged her tightly.. U know that u are my best friend right and how much I love u...

What the hell... U love my wife...

Yes lucky beta .. And ur wife loves me more than u..

Ragini chuckled.. Stop it Sanskaar..

Hey.. Ofcourse u should love me more.. And u shud be grateful to me.. If  not for me.. U could have just been a Devdasi.. And u Lucky could have..

I dare u to finish it..

Common I used to just hang around with Swara.. We did not had anything going on.. Especially this best friend thing.. Get the hell away from my wife.. U r squeezing the life out of her.. Get ur own wife and crush her... 

There was a pin drop silence in the room after that. It looked as if color had drained from Sanskaar's face.

I am sorry bhai.. I should not have said this..

Its Ok Lucky.. I will leave u two here now...

Edited by maaneet_michi - 8 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear...
Fantastic update...interesting prologue..soo many layers of secrecy...will wait for story to unfold...
Update soon...

Talia
sarathy321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update. ..
Interesting  ...and would like to know the secrets that to be revealed. .and hope we get a SwaSan scene in next update 
Pls update next part soon and  pm if possible
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update and wow diva look forward to part two were swansan meet again. ...
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update..
Very interesting..
Update soon
_Kamal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting update...
Update next part soon..
Waiting...