Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

I am getting ur point but my question is that she wants to improve her status in the house, now status of a women increases in a household in 2 ways
1) if she a working woman her status improves because she brings money and is independent 
2) if she is home maker she takes care of the house in such a way that most of the house member are dependent on her  
Now if pari stops working she is just reducing her importance and self worth in the house, I am not saying it's necessary for a home maker to take care of the house but when u r just getting rid of the responsibilities which are given to u, how are u improving ur status? 

u r  rite but thing s pari is not understanding it. and  she took wrong meaning of her mother's words so shes  thinking if she  doesn't work she"ll b respected & no1 cud take her  4 granted tho no1 is doing that but i think earlier she use 2 get whole attention even ragz used 2 butter her & made swara sum sort of vamp.but now ppl hav started  acknowledging swara's worth & starting 2 praise her so shes getting jealous & above  all her insecurity of not bcuming mother which will in her  opinion reduce her status.
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parineeta concepts are crap. She is degrading herself by doing all these, and who disobeys to work when your MILs are working themselves. I never found Annapurna sitting ideal being 3 bahus in the house. She has herself seen live example with Ragini that money and ruling doesn't make you rule someone's heart. 
Swara was always shown at the giving end. She always gave to Maheshwaris, finding and sorting problem; leaving her life. Obviously when she wasn't in love with Sanskaar she did everything out of her responsibility towards family gaining someone's heart each time.
Swara's journey is from hate to love; which is always strong and special. Pari/Ragini they were always loved, respected but in case of Swara she earned all of it. She changed everyone's heart, thoughts from her behavior or character. No one liked Swara; she earned it and so is very special to them.

And I am sure Swara will not speak up directly but if Sujata observes the same behavior she will not keep quiet; we all know her. And now that she loves and adores Swara, she won't let anything happen.

And Pari takes all things to high extent these days; there is no need of thinking. Her main insecurity is baby but in this insecurity she shouldn't be blind. No one says a word to her about the thing still she is insecure.
sia08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is height of stupidity
she think by just giving order to swara she will get her so called "audha of bari bahu"

she will not work but will get credit for it😆

either you work hard to gain respect
or be happy with what you get

and if baby is the main problem then there is lot of treatment

and other option like surogacy or adoption

one more thing this track look more swara vs parineeta
than swaragini

yes ragini can or is a target  

but her main target is swara

as i think she is more jealeous of swara or think of her as her main competitor
Edited by sia08 - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
parineeta is just becoming annoying
shes being quite rude 
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@bold perfectly said.shes thinking that ppl r taking advantage of her.

I agree ðŸ˜›
Pakhi12 thumbnail
very true but not shocking.
all the swaragini vamps have their own weird logic(except sanskar😳) which is quite difficult to explain.
but yes, I too agree with that pallu thing.