Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

I am not getting parineeta's logic (Page 2)

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakura24

Pari's logic...hmm, I guess she thinks by working and obeying orders she loses value in the family, they take her for granted. So she wants to change her identity within the house.
The logic is not in "not working" it is in avoiding the outcome of "working"
Hope I made sense...I mean it's hard to explain Swaragini to someone and still make sense.
I am getting ur point but my question is that she wants to improve her status in the house, now status of a women increases in a household in 2 ways
1) if she a working woman her status improves because she brings money and is independent 
2) if she is home maker she takes care of the house in such a way that most of the house member are dependent on her  
Now if pari stops working she is just reducing her importance and self worth in the house, I am not saying it's necessary for a home maker to take care of the house but when u r just getting rid of the responsibilities which are given to u, how are u improving ur status? 

Edited by luvakanksha - 14 April 2016 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

indrani7495ssroomanitiny15

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

Pari's logic...hmm, I guess she thinks by working and obeying orders she loses value in the family, they take her for granted. So she wants to change her identity within the house.
Hope I made sense...I mean it's hard to explain Swaragini to someone and still make sense.
I am getting ur point but my question is that she wants to improve her status in the house, now status of a women increases in a household in 2 ways
1) if she a working woman her status improves because she brings money and is independent 
2) if she is home maker she takes care of the house in such a way that most of the house member are dependent on her  
Now if pari stops working she is just reducing her importance and self worth in the house, I am not saying it's necessary for a home maker to take care of the house but when u r just getting rid of the responsibilities which are given to u, how are u improving ur status? 
Pari thinks of not working as a first step of a MAHA plan she might have on gaining respect. It stops her remaining respect from getting lost in her opinion.  I agree on everything you say, but the point here is Pari who did not understand her own mother's words is not getting it. 
In fact, she has no insecurity in the Maheshwari house to begin with, so why bother? But she is doing it and that is illogical. I'm simply saying what the CVs might have thought at this stage. Whatever Pari is planning in order to maintain her position is going wrong, that's the next development in this track. We already saw that with DP's birthday party.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvakanksha

u r  rite but thing s pari is not understanding it. and  she took wrong meaning of her mother's words so shes  thinking if she  doesn't work she"ll b respected & no1 cud take her  4 granted tho no1 is doing that but i think earlier she use 2 get whole attention even ragz used 2 butter her & made swara sum sort of vamp.but now ppl hav started  acknowledging swara's worth & starting 2 praise her so shes getting jealous & above  all her insecurity of not bcuming mother which will in her  opinion reduce her status.

luvakankshaSakura24

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Parineeta concepts are crap. She is degrading herself by doing all these, and who disobeys to work when your MILs are working themselves. I never found Annapurna sitting ideal being 3 bahus in the house. She has herself seen live example with Ragini that money and ruling doesn't make you rule someone's heart. 
Swara was always shown at the giving end. She always gave to Maheshwaris, finding and sorting problem; leaving her life. Obviously when she wasn't in love with Sanskaar she did everything out of her responsibility towards family gaining someone's heart each time.
Swara's journey is from hate to love; which is always strong and special. Pari/Ragini they were always loved, respected but in case of Swara she earned all of it. She changed everyone's heart, thoughts from her behavior or character. No one liked Swara; she earned it and so is very special to them.

And I am sure Swara will not speak up directly but if Sujata observes the same behavior she will not keep quiet; we all know her. And now that she loves and adores Swara, she won't let anything happen.

And Pari takes all things to high extent these days; there is no need of thinking. Her main insecurity is baby but in this insecurity she shouldn't be blind. No one says a word to her about the thing still she is insecure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesia08Shas3luvakankshaudaymanyata07ssroomanitiny15

sia08 IF-Dazzler
sia08
sia08

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
this is height of stupidity
she think by just giving order to swara she will get her so called "audha of bari bahu"

she will not work but will get credit for itLOL

either you work hard to gain respect
or be happy with what you get

and if baby is the main problem then there is lot of treatment

and other option like surogacy or adoption

one more thing this track look more swara vs parineeta
than swaragini

yes ragini can or is a target  

but her main target is swara

as i think she is more jealeous of swara or think of her as her main competitor

Edited by sia08 - 14 April 2016 at 4:31pm

luvakankshatiny15

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
parineeta is just becoming annoying
shes being quite rude 

luvakankshatiny15

-Sud- IF-Rockerz
-Sud-
-Sud-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@bold perfectly said.shes thinking that ppl r taking advantage of her.

I agree Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvakankshaSakura24tiny15

Pakhi12 Newbie
Pakhi12
Pakhi12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
very true but not shocking.
all the swaragini vamps have their own weird logic(except sanskarEmbarrassed) which is quite difficult to explain.
but yes, I too agree with that pallu thing.

luvakankshatiny15

Go to top