Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I finally saw kaun! I took so long to watch it because it's a bit scary and I wanted to avoid watching it at night. I watched most of the movie during the day and the last 30 mins at night. so yes, I basically saw the scariest part of the whole movie at night ðŸ˜³

ok that ending was so unpredictable?? 
I didn't think urmila would be evil in this movie. I didn't think manoj was evil either. I kept thinking that there will be a third person and he'll be the evil one. and then when the thief showed up, I kept thinking it was going to be this guy who's been doing all the crazy things in the house. but then manoj kills the thief and I got super confused lol. the moment he saw that the phone line was cut, I got suspicious that it was her all along.

anyway, I was already expecting a really good movie when I saw the credits and anurag kashyap as the writer. urmila was outstanding with her expressions and body language. she is a really good actress. 
also, manoj was really good as the nosy stranger as well.  

hard to believe that this is a 90's movie with the lack of songs and only 3 characters in one setting. overall, I loved it. thanks for recommending 😊 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have seen three of them , to some extent they played major part making me Urmila fan .. All of them are fab cinema 
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I watched Kaun recently. It is one helluva film n totally my cup of tea. Tbh didnt watch any psychological horror hindi movie this good in a while.
It was way ahead of its time n it would have been a BB had it been released now.

awkardpyscho thumbnail
shootingstar, I'm glad you enjoyed the movie