Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: awkardpyscho

She is one of my favourite actress! She is definitely underrated! I still have to watch PTKK heard really great reviews about the movie

Yes I even watched her yeh dilagi and janam samjha karo is really giid too. I even watched her in chamatkar.
awkardpyscho thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulabi22

It's damn scary and gripping .very suspense but i enjoyed it.weak heart plz don't see.if u want to watch call your friends n watch in day ๐Ÿ˜†

The real fun is watching it all alone at night..and if possible in a giant empty house๐Ÿ˜† Then you will surely relate to it maybe haha
awkardpyscho thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulabi22

Yes I even watched her yeh dilagi and janam samjha karo is really giid too. I even watched her in chamatkar.

Ive watched chamatkar, she was very young there. I didnt really like that movie and I also dont count it as her movie 
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I have watched all those movies when I was a kid but I don't remember it now. 
I love Urmila! She is a lovely dancer, actor, looker and I like her also cos I get told I look like her ๐Ÿ˜† 

I will watch Kaun soon.
awkardpyscho thumbnail
Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

I have watched all those movies when I was a kid but I don't remember it now. 

I love Urmila! She is a lovely dancer, actor, looker and I like her also cos I get told I look like her ๐Ÿ˜† 

I will watch Kaun soon.

Urmila is really beautiful so someone complimenting you looking like her is a big deal, you must be really pretty then which we should have no doubt about! She is one of the rare complete package that  we have in Bollywood. Sadly she is underrated 
Edited by awkardpyscho - 8 years ago
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Pinjar is one of her best..in fact both urmila and manoj bajpai were terrific.she deserved awards for all 3 movies mentioned๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: awkardpyscho

The real fun is watching it all alone at night..and if possible in a giant empty house๐Ÿ˜†Then you will surely relate to it maybe haha

No way ๐Ÿคข I can't do that I always call my in laws there kids n my maid and every body has to sit b watch horror movie with me and i make sure its day time only.
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have only seen Kaun in this list! and it's hell of a movie.. I really miss such films nowadays!! Gosh even now I recall the movie and wonder why bollywood don't make such thrillers...Right now I feel like downloading it and watching it all over again!

Urmila is such a fab actress! Gorgeous tooo!!

I guess I need to watch EHT n Pinjar real soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sugar9.00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted to eat saif alive when I was watching ek haseena thi.. Itna gussa chara mujhe ๐Ÿ˜† ending was in fact very satisfying.. Loved kaun and also her character in pyaar tune kya kiya was so lovable. You feel for her the most even tho she was wrong. music is good in it.

Being Cyrus is also good.. Not urmila's but saif's
awkardpyscho thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistyQueen

I have only seen Kaun in this list! and it's hell of a movie.. I really miss such films nowadays!! Gosh even now I recall the movie and wonder why bollywood don't make such thrillers...Right now I feel like downloading it and watching it all over again!

Urmila is such a fab actress! Gorgeous tooo!!

I guess I need to watch EHT n Pinjar real soon! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There are some other thrillers that are decent but not like Kaun and Ek haseena thi. They are good with decent twists. Vaada, humraaz, ajnabee. 
Definitely do watch them and post your reviews
Edited by awkardpyscho - 8 years ago