Posted: 8 years ago
Kaun, Pinjar and Ek Hasina Thi. Yes they all are Urmila's movies. Kaun is one of the best suspense thriller, the best blend of horror and suspense ever in Bollywood. Ek Hasina Thi is a great thriller with one of Saif's finest performance but the show-stealer is Urmila with her terrific acting and screen presence. The ending is one of most satisfying . While in Pinjar, Urmila yet again deliver some great performance. The movie is simple yet engaging, with a heart-wrenching storyline and performances that touch your heart.
They are one of my favourite movies of BW! And Urmila is superb in all of them! Anyone else here liked these movies?
I think i have seen Kaun but a long time ago. 
Except Kaun I watched the other two and they were both absolutely amazing movies...Superb performances by Urmila in both and Saif in EHT!!! 
Anyone who havent yet watched Kaun do watch it asap you wont regret it. And dont read a single thing about it on the internet before watching it
Kaun scared the shit outta me! 
EHT was a wonderful movie... That scene where she chops of her curly locks! And ofcourse the ending where she leaves him to rot along with rats. 
Originally posted by VintageWine

Kaun scared the shit outta me! 
EHT was a wonderful movie... That scene where she chops of her curly locks! And ofcourse the ending where she leaves him to rot along with rats. 

You should watch Pinjar too, it is a really good movie based on the partition of subcontinent 
I have always found urmila underrated.wonderful actor/dancer /perfectly emote . She was so good in mast/rangeela/ptkk/pinjar/kaun/bhoot/jungle.i have watched many movies of her
how scary is kaun?? I want to watch it but i'm worried it'll be too scary for me and I don't like horror films😕
EHT was SO good, it's one of the few movies that i've seen of urmila and she was amazing in it
Yes all three, EHT I watched like a couple of time... What acting by Urmi... All these movies are her finest...
Kaun... What a scary movie, she was superb... Thy don't make movies like that anymore...
And Pinjar... That was an award winning performance of Urmi...
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

how scary is kaun?? I want to watch it but i'm worried it'll be too scary for me and I don't like horror films😕
EHT was SO good, it's one of the few movies that i've seen of urmila and she was amazing in it

Watch Kaun, it is not a horror movie but it leaves you scared. Not any involvement of ghosts or any other creatures! It is more of suspense thriller do watch it and post your review.

And do watch Pinjar too