Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread (Page 6)

Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Lets give anandi a break now.

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:15am | IP Logged
jagya and police were helpless Only the great Anandi could stop the child marriage thats why she took the riskSilly
Joke of the dayROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Amanyu Groupbie
Amanyu
Amanyu

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

What Akheraj did every one knows including the police.So he was not telling Anandi anything that she did not knowTongue
All Anandi needed was an evidence to tell the gullible public that Anand Babaji is not what he seems to be. She got that evidence.

I have already said all that I had to say about phone not being in silent mode. Anandi is not unique in this. I have seen many people even while doing some thing important which requires their complete focus and concentration not keeping the phone in silent mode in real life.I am not talking about aam janta but some highly trained professionals who are doing very specialized jobs.

Whether stupid or clever it doesn't matter.To help someone or to reach out to someone in trouble it is the intention that matters.Where there is a will to help others way often clears irrespective of the fact whether they are foolish or clever.Anandi rescued Pooja even if she lost her daughter in the bargain.
She and her daughter paid the price for it. Her daughter will not find fault with her mother.She will be proud of her mother.

Even if one is the most brilliant person in the entire world if one does't have it in them to help others what use does this world have for them?They too are just like those countless  living organisms invisible to man's eye.

I think I also heard different name of the village instead of Jaitsar District. Initially when Anandi stopped Kavitha marriage the place is not Jaitsar, she went to another village and stopped the marriage, the person who is relative to Kavitha is from Jaitsar so he informed Anandi about the child marriage, because of financial situations Kavitha parents planned to get her married but once they are good with financial they are not interested anymore, I still see people with financial not good in villages still get their daughters married in early age even after these many years of freedom and laws,  so there is a chance that people in villages around Jaitsar district are still not changed even the Jaitsar district  people are not supportive to do child marriages. As well as people in villages who are uneducated sometimes educated also believe in babas more even in cities but comparatively less when compared to villages

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitaaparnauma

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I remember how much some people mocked Ganga when she stopped Aarti's child marriage in a village near Jaitsar but it was Jaitsar now in defense of Anandi the logic is changed It is possible that people around Jaitsar  are not changed then why it was not possible during Ganga's time ?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top