Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Why only Jaitser wasis? Didn't Dsa come under the spell of Babaji? 
Even Anandi was taken in by this Babaji and went for his darshan. 

We come across enough no of people who are under the spell of Babajis self styled gurus and other such people irrespective of religion race or casteven. 

Don't we supporters of such Babajis rioting when the deeds of these Babajis are exposed? 

As for the back up Anandi has back up from police.
Jagya does happen to be the MLA of the region 

It does become Jagya's  duty to give protection to the social worker who is fighting child marriages. 

As for child marriages aren't they still happening in reality?

Shiv went down fighting a terrorist did that stop terrorism?
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

In all this there was only one thing that Anandi didnt do which she should have done and that is putting phone in silent mode. 

She was instigating Akheraj to confess all his great deeds so that she can tell people about their beloved Anand Babaji. 

Anand Babaji reminds me to thank CVs for giving us the much awaited An An track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold - only a foolish serial villain will go and tell all his great deeds to someone like Anandi ๐Ÿ˜†. No villain does such a thing. So, even if Anandi was instigating him - it was not a good plan. And phone silent mode - she had had too many experiences in past - still not learnt any lesson.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People get into spell of babas and stuff, but does everyone get into the spell? 
Aren't there those who may not choose to blindly believe in everything? Where was that kind of a crowd?

For more than 20 years, Jaitser wasis are being educated and made aware of various issues, ill-effects of such tricky stuff etc. Still all they have learnt so far is stone pelting. No respect for law. They even throw stones at police, MLA or doctor. 

Is there no growth and evolution of jaitser wasis for than more 20 years? 

Everything was just on square one. Be it Anandi or Jagya or jaitser folks. No one wants to grow in Jaister. Reminded me of the shot Sandhya teacher had to face during Anandi's marriage in Bilaria. 

Very lame. 8 years of the show, and Anandi is still there - on square one. Fighting in primitive age. 
Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
SPuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

People get into spell of babas and stuff, but does everyone get into the spell? 

Aren't there those who may not choose to blindly believe in everything? Where was that kind of a crowd?

For more than 20 years, Jaitser wasis are being educated and made aware of various issues, ill-effects of such tricky stuff etc. Still all they have learnt so far is stone pelting. No respect for law. They even throw stones at police, MLA or doctor. 

Is there no growth and evolution of jaitser wasis for than more 20 years? 

Everything was just on square one. Be it Anandi or Jagya or jaitser folks. No one wants to grow in Jaister. Reminded me of the shot Sandhya teacher had to face during Anandi's marriage in Bilaria. 

Very lame. 8 years of the show, and Anandi is still there - on square one. Fighting in primitive age. 

Actually, this serial recycles many tracks with some cosmetic changes here and there ๐Ÿ˜†. Even Nimboli's daughter might become a balika vadhu and will fight just like Anandi - the progress cannot be shown in this serial. Jaitsar vasis accepted widow remarriage and then more than a decade later - opposed another widow remarriage ๐Ÿ˜†. They had had a panchayat and a sarpanch (same person for more than 30 years except for a brief period when he gave his gaddi to Anandi)  inspite of becoming a district. What progress can we expect here?
aparnauma thumbnail
What Akheraj did every one knows including the police.So he was not telling Anandi anything that she did not know๐Ÿ˜›
All Anandi needed was an evidence to tell the gullible public that Anand Babaji is not what he seems to be. She got that evidence.

I have already said all that I had to say about phone not being in silent mode. Anandi is not unique in this. I have seen many people even while doing some thing important which requires their complete focus and concentration not keeping the phone in silent mode in real life.I am not talking about aam janta but some highly trained professionals who are doing very specialized jobs.

Whether stupid or clever it doesn't matter.To help someone or to reach out to someone in trouble it is the intention that matters.Where there is a will to help others way often clears irrespective of the fact whether they are foolish or clever.Anandi rescued Pooja even if she lost her daughter in the bargain.
She and her daughter paid the price for it. Her daughter will not find fault with her mother.She will be proud of her mother.

Even if one is the most brilliant person in the entire world if one does't have it in them to help others what use does this world have for them?They too are just like those countless  living organisms invisible to man's eye.

SPuja thumbnail
This is a serial - so Nimboli will not question her mother - in fact - Anandi will not admit her faults and all her wrongdoings will be brushed under the carpet - but creatives cannot fool the viewers - they have to show a rose for viewers to accept it as rose - making all the characters address a poppy as rose will not fool viewers. 
aparnauma thumbnail
May be the great intelligent viewers have trouble but ordinary viewers like me see the rose that the CVs want us to see๐Ÿ˜†
I am so glad I am not the most sensible and intelligent viewer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
But I am surprised knowing everything why few  viewers are getting fooled?

I am happy to see the rose and being fooled like many other viewers because I know I am watching a daily drama series and how much I can expect.
Edited by hisusmita - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What? ...  Anandi had 2 options out of which one was to go out and tell jagya and party ?

Why does she have to go out when she had a mobile with her?

Why could she not call from her mobile that moni baba is none other than akhiraj? After that she could have made him confess or whatever.

Secondly how stupid was it of police and jagya to send a woman alone to collect evidence ?

Anandi was of course foolish and could not do a simple job assigned to her.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

May be the great intelligent viewers have trouble but ordinary viewers like me see the rose that the CVs want us to see๐Ÿ˜†

I am so glad I am not the most sensible and intelligent viewer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Is taunting the members who express their views "THE GREAT INTELLIGENT VIEWERS" allowed in this forum?