•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys, I am new to this forum

Today finally aadharsh has made it clear to swadeentha that its all love and he loves her. Loved the brothers bonding which gave him the much needed drive to open his heart out. I really liked the simple proposal. His nervousness and excitement looked realistic along with the beautiful pigeons in the background

How about you guys. Plz do share your opinion.

P.s. Really looking forward to asad as the cupid and jeevan as the entertainer
Hi menu I liked the proposal it was so simple but my fav part is goin to b tomorrow our Uttam kumar dance program ladies imagine him like he speakin to swa preyeee aap me dil me in mera kya sthaan hain then our Assad askin our Uttam kumar Kya aap hile bagair bat nahin karsakte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by favjassi - 8 years ago
S.. That's going to be funny. This jeevan track must be better than Vanshika at least there will be some comedy I guess. Otherwise Vanshika was really irritating with her stupid royal mannerisms.
Originally posted by meenu1988

S.. That's going to be funny. This jeevan track must be better than Vanshika at least there will be some comedy I guess. Otherwise Vanshika was really irritating with her stupid royal mannerisms.

True!! She is damn annoying... And I'm sure in future she will be too annoying when she turns out to be a negative character
meenu...
even i liked the proposal...it was very natural...the nervousness in adarsh and the the smile in car while going to swa to propose...omg so so nice

precap is very good...looking forward to see how adarsh gets back swa ๐Ÿ˜‰
Guys thanks for sharing your views guys I also really like the pace of the show so far. There is not much waste of time and so far looks like the makers are sure on how to unfold each track.
This is the main advantage of a finite series and hope the same continues '

The previous finite series like reporters and ek hasina thi were also good hope dahleez continues to maintain the same trend with not much of nonsense