Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

Why creatives are hurrying for the leap? (Page 3)

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ariel_

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Someone who thinks just like me. Disapprove Even I don't want the leap to happen. The main reason I am loving this show is Siddhart's acting. The charm of the show will go with Sid if leap happens. Disapprove I know they can't drag it but I am sure they still have a lot to show. 

Of course they can show a lot more things with Sid, if we look from January 2016 to till now then we can see what they showed were not really unnecessary or can be call dragging, they showed a lot of interesting track in last 3 months so they can easily introduce some more for next  few months as well.

Totally agree they showed some really interesting tracks. But I guess they didn't want to show small Ashoka forever. Which is sad because I am sure many are watching only because of Sid. Confused Mohit is a good actor no doubt but for 1 year we had Sid as Ashok now it will be next to impossible to accept someone else as Ashok. 

I know they can't run the show with young Ashok forever that's why i'm saying they should extend Sid's role for some time more for fans like us.
There can be another reason to that...Sidd is national level Gymnast...he had said in his interview that he is gng to take part in Olympics & want to concentrate on it...after that if he gets anything interesting he will definitely take itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ariel_

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Someone who thinks just like me. Disapprove Even I don't want the leap to happen. The main reason I am loving this show is Siddhart's acting. The charm of the show will go with Sid if leap happens. Disapprove I know they can't drag it but I am sure they still have a lot to show. 

Of course they can show a lot more things with Sid, if we look from January 2016 to till now then we can see what they showed were not really unnecessary or can be call dragging, they showed a lot of interesting track in last 3 months so they can easily introduce some more for next  few months as well.

Totally agree they showed some really interesting tracks. But I guess they didn't want to show small Ashoka forever. Which is sad because I am sure many are watching only because of Sid. Confused Mohit is a good actor no doubt but for 1 year we had Sid as Ashok now it will be next to impossible to accept someone else as Ashok. 

I know they can't run the show with young Ashok forever that's why i'm saying they should extend Sid's role for some time more for fans like us.

Some also want the leap for the romance. 
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuMoNaya

There can be another reason to that...Sidd is national level Gymnast...he had said in his interview that he is gng to take part in Olympics & want to concentrate on it...after that if he gets anything interesting he will definitely take itSmile

I think after CAS he will come in JDJ. I really hope he stays in the competition till the end. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ariel_Capricorn_Blush

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged

I think after CAS he will come in JDJ. I really hope he stays in the competition till the end. 
Yupp...There were articles confirming that he is participating... If it is true then I Wish he stays till the end & will definitely watch for himEmbarrassed

_Ariel_MuguetDScorpion

MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Yupp...There were articles confirming that he is participating... If it is true then I Wish he stays till the end & will definitely watch for himEmbarrassed

This season seems having so many faltu BB contestants so having Sid is the only way to watch it. LOL

_Ariel_Capricorn_Blush

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged

They have shown enough illogical things in the show... & also of young Ashoka...They can make stories... That's why they are called creatives...but how much they will try to drag...after all its story of Ashoka... Its a historic show...there is not even enough details about young Ashoka in history... Yupp they have shown many things butchering the history & people have watched it & are watching... I'm also watching...Show's name is Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat... So they have to move forward from younger Ashoka to elder Ashoka & show how Ashoka became Chakravartin Samrat...cvs cannot hook on to young Ashoka & also viewers... I'll can watch Sidd any day & anytime but its not possible right...like u r saying that they can show any story but they have enough shown of young Ashoka than mentioned in history... Everyone can watch Sidd but all are willing to see how cvs show transformation of Ashoka & how he becomes Samrat...Yes all will Miss Sidd for sureSmile
Welcome to the Forum by the way...good to interact with uTongueBig smile

Be ready to see more of it after the leap, i prefer watching those illogical tracks with the kids rather than with the adults thats just my POV.
Thanks a lot for the welcome hope we will interact more in the future.Smile

Edited by _Ariel_ - 15 April 2016 at 9:41am

Capricorn_Blush

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Oh so that's why they are freeing him from this show! Confused anyway happy for him, hope he will grab some medal, i wish him all the luck.Smile whatever he takes after the event that's not gonna be another Ashoka & this fact is really hurting me a lot.Unhappy

Capricorn_Blush

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged

But JDJ will start in July & Olympics in August, how he will manage both?Confused

Capricorn_BlushMuguetDScorpion

Go to top