Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.nisha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _Ariel_

May be you are following the story more than Sid's acting that's why it seemed dragging to you. About the current story & tracks you can't  really say they are dragging it, I have start watching the show with most recent episodes & I can see each n every track was interesting  & with Sid in it each n every episode became just wonderful, his acting & his scenes are the most attractive, beautiful, appealing & charming thing of every episode and without him it completely becomes null and void.

yeah sid is vry talent kid - so what?
well the content of history is richer then  individual ,if u impress with sid u may able to see him in his next project, even if the CV love him they can use him in there next project so no longer to distraction of history ,every actors have potential,talent above all attractive that's why  we admiring them ,
story important then actors, according to me leap should have to take 6 month before ,as per law of nature if water flow then only its  river ,if its stagnate its became pool or drainage that's how history, it has to move.after all the Essene of a a historical project is how much its throw light on the past rich culture of country rather then heroism,romance, vampire women,black magic, etc,even not in number of episode coz quality is important then quantity,suppose they make story of a imaginary  king then its OK to drag as much as they & u want, but its history of Asoka they have to move towards  real history,u can fictionalize some part to tell its as story but u cant  murder the history to make interesting plot ... if u love the young asoka actor its urs .but in fact history of asoka is more important then the particular actor
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Of course they can show a lot more things with Sid, if we look from January 2016 to till now then we can see what they showed were not really unnecessary or can be call dragging, they showed a lot of interesting track in last 3 months so they can easily introduce some more for next  few months as well.

Totally agree they showed some really interesting tracks. But I guess they didn't want to show small Ashoka forever. Which is sad because I am sure many are watching only because of Sid. πŸ˜• Mohit is a good actor no doubt but for 1 year we had Sid as Ashok now it will be next to impossible to accept someone else as Ashok. 
Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

The leap was going to happen 2 months earlier... The main reason was Sid was only signed for one year...I have read all the above comments & thought to comment... We all CAS Fanzz are Sidd Fanzz...we will miss him post leap... its just that...many of CAS viewres have left watching the show long ago bcoz of the storyline... We many are watching it since beginning so there have dragging of lots of tracks n all...many left but some are still hooked bcoz of Sidd...U can't deny that story plays important part in intriguing viewers...I'm not justifying anyone...its the truth that some felt interested & some are disinterested...And also how many times they can show the tracks just bcoz Sidd is in the show... Story is also needed...yeah!!! Cvs can easily drag the show but will the viewers ready to watch it?? Majority will not & some will...U have just started watching I guess that's why...its feeling leap is early but we all have prepared ourselves for it...bcoz from 2 months we knew it is gng to happen... Many of us didn't want the leap including me bcoz of Sidd...will miss him the most...He is soul of the show but u have heard Na every good thing comes to an end one day😊

We all had to accept that it is not possible to watch Sidd in CAS post leap

I agree with your words completely, but why new tracks will not work for the show ? aren't trp & youtube views talks? Yes they talk, as we are normal people so we are thinking that story writer won't be able to generate good new tracks but we are wrong they are really creative & they executed the story till now brilliantly without showing illogical things in it so I am sure they are capable enough to show more. Some I-F members might have stopped watching the show but it doesn't count the rest of the online & TV viewers.

I know I have just started watching the show that's why you are thinking I am more unhappy with the leap but I would have feel the same if i would have followed the show from the beginning. Now a days  you  will hardly see such great acting with a great storyline on TV so such combination is a great treat for the audiences which a audience like me can't loose such an early stage of the show.

I know Sid can't be there after the leap he is too young to play the role of adult Ashoka that is what giving us more pain. I know all good things come to an end but why it should end so early?
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.nisha

yeah sid is vry talent kid - so what?
well the content of history is richer then  individual ,if u impress with sid u may able to see him in his next project, even if the CV love him they can use him in there next project so no longer to distraction of history ,every actors have potential,talent above all attractive that's why  we admiring them ,
story important then actors, according to me leap should have to take 6 month before ,as per law of nature if water flow then only its  river ,if its stagnate its became pool or drainage that's how history, it has to move.after all the Essene of a a historical project is how much its throw light on the past rich culture of country rather then heroism,romance, vampire women,black magic, etc,even not in number of episode coz quality is important then quantity,suppose they make story of a imaginary  king then its OK to drag as much as they & u want, but its history of Asoka they have to move towards  real history,u can fictionalize some part to tell its as story but u cant  murder the history to make interesting plot ... if u love the young asoka actor its urs .but in fact history of asoka is more important then the particular actor

Yup I would follow Sid in other show if his character & story of the show will be interesting, I am not that kind of fan who follows their favorite celebrity blindly & whatever they do they are ok with it, I have a lot of favorite celebs but I don't follow their each n every show & discontinued watching their show in the mid cause of the crappy storyline but now my question is - is Sid gonna play Ashok's role again in rest of his acting career? The answer is no, there is only 0.1% chance that he may play the same role again in his acting career.

Here in Ashoka the plot scenario is different it's not revolving around a tiny little family like other shows or showing a crappy storyline, they are going with a logical storyline & trying to be truthful with the history, I know that Ashok's biography is mostly based on his adult life & may be only a little was focused on his childhood but it doesn't mean they can't focus in a fictional show,  if that was the case then they could have make it a finite series which they didn't  so what's wrong if they continue with young Ashok for sometime more?

I am not saying they should not ever take the leap all I am saying they can focus on young Ashok just for sometime more. I know many are eagerly waiting to see adult Ashok's story it's ok I respect their choice & views but also many like me are not yet ready that's all I want to say. If the story would run with young Ashok for some time more then the main essence of the plot would not be lost, the history would not be destroyed. 
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Totally agree they showed some really interesting tracks. But I guess they didn't want to show small Ashoka forever. Which is sad because I am sure many are watching only because of Sid. πŸ˜• Mohit is a good actor no doubt but for 1 year we had Sid as Ashok now it will be next to impossible to accept someone else as Ashok. 

I know they can't run the show with young Ashok forever that's why i'm saying they should extend Sid's role for some time more for fans like us.
Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree with your words completely, but why new tracks will not work for the show ? aren't trp & youtube views talks? Yes they talk, as we are normal people so we are thinking that story writer won't be able to generate good new tracks but we are wrong they are really creative & they executed the story till now brilliantly without showing illogical things in it so I am sure they are capable enough to show more. Some I-F members might have stopped watching the show but it doesn't count the rest of the online & TV viewers.

I know I have just started watching the show that's why you are thinking I am more unhappy with the leap but I would have feel the same if i would have followed the show from the beginning. Now a days  you  will hardly see such great acting with a great storyline on TV so such combination is a great treat for the audiences which a audience like me can't loose such an early stage of the show.

I know Sid can't be there after the leap he is too young to play the role of adult Ashoka that is what giving us more pain. I know all good things come to an end but why it should end so early?

They have shown enough illogical things in the show... & also of young Ashoka...They can make stories... That's why they are called creatives...but how much they will try to drag...after all its story of Ashoka... Its a historic show...there is not even enough details about young Ashoka in history... Yupp they have shown many things butchering the history & people have watched it & are watching... I'm also watching...Show's name is Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat... So they have to move forward from younger Ashoka to elder Ashoka & show how Ashoka became Chakravartin Samrat...cvs cannot hook on to young Ashoka & also viewers... I'll can watch Sidd any day & anytime but its not possible right...like u r saying that they can show any story but they have enough shown of young Ashoka than mentioned in history... Everyone can watch Sidd but all are willing to see how cvs show transformation of Ashoka & how he becomes Samrat...Yes all will Miss Sidd for sure😊
Welcome to the Forum by the way...good to interact with uπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I know they can't run the show with young Ashok forever that's why i'm saying they should extend Sid's role for some time more for fans like us.

There can be another reason to that...Sidd is national level Gymnast...he had said in his interview that he is gng to take part in Olympics & want to concentrate on it...after that if he gets anything interesting he will definitely take it😊

Some also want the leap for the romance. 

Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

There can be another reason to that...Sidd is national level Gymnast...he had said in his interview that he is gng to take part in Olympics & want to concentrate on it...after that if he gets anything interesting he will definitely take it😊

I think after CAS he will come in JDJ. I really hope he stays in the competition till the end. 

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I think after CAS he will come in JDJ. I really hope he stays in the competition till the end. 

Yupp...There were articles confirming that he is participating... If it is true then I Wish he stays till the end & will definitely watch for him😳