Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

Why creatives are hurrying for the leap?

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Why they are in a hurry for the leap? i just start watching the old episodes of Ashoka & is completely smitten by Siddharth's acting! His acting is just mind blowing! he is the heart & soul n everything  of the show, without him the show is gonna look completely empty though I am sure Mohit will do a great job but he will not be able to replace Siddharth from any angle, Siddharth is a complete treat to watch.

I wonder why the creative want to take a leap so soon? Siddharth is very popular among the audiences he has a large fan following & the shows trp is also didn't went down that much then why this sudden leap decision? They easily could run the show for at least 6 months more without taking  this big leap.

I just wish Siddharth could have been there even after the leap & the show could have finished just with him, no one can replace him it doesn't matter how much great the new actor is gonna be. I can imagine how much his fans (of course that includes me too) are gonna miss him as ashok, I wish the creative team could have given a rethought about the leap once more and could extend Siddharth's role for some month more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sl150CshafkatAahana.MuguetDScorpion

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Someone who thinks just like me. Disapprove Even I don't want the leap to happen. The main reason I am loving this show is Siddhart's acting. The charm of the show will go with Sid if leap happens. Disapprove I know they can't drag it but I am sure they still have a lot to show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ariel_

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Well everybody is the same. LOL Majority watch it because of sid, he is so brilliant. Clap
Actually the leap is delayed by 2 months. LOL It was about to happen in march but by the promo looks like it will happen in may. So cvs are not in a rush but actually delayed it owing to keep sid as long as possible. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sl150_Ariel_

Cshafkat Senior Member
Cshafkat
Cshafkat

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I honestly cant tell how this show will be after Sid leaves. He is the soul of the show and his acting is beyond amazing!! I'm pretty sure Mohit Raina cant even get close to Sid in terms of playing Ashoka's character. 

_Ariel_

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Someone who thinks just like me. Disapprove Even I don't want the leap to happen. The main reason I am loving this show is Siddhart's acting. The charm of the show will go with Sid if leap happens. Disapprove I know they can't drag it but I am sure they still have a lot to show. 

Of course they can show a lot more things with Sid, if we look from January 2016 to till now then we can see what they showed were not really unnecessary or can be call dragging, they showed a lot of interesting track in last 3 months so they can easily introduce some more for next  few months as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

APRIL14MuguetDScorpion

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeingBlunt

Well everybody is the same. LOL Majority watch it because of sid, he is so brilliant. Clap
Actually the leap is delayed by 2 months. LOL It was about to happen in march but by the promo looks like it will happen in may. So cvs are not in a rush but actually delayed it owing to keep sid as long as possible. LOL

They didn't really delayed the leap cause they wanted to keep Sid for long time, I saw those articles they had some casting issues that's why they delayed the leap, they should think about the fact that this show become so much popular in a short span of time, it's episodes are getting highest views on their youtube channel, it's also getting good trps & just few days ago it also was a trp topper all thanks to Siddharth for all these. It's not like that the trp is in below 2 since a long time, the trp is still above 2 & they can easily increase it more with some interesting tracks rather taking a big leap. It's not like after leap trp will go straight above 3 & will continuously remain like that then why this rush?

A.nisha IF-Dazzler
A.nisha
A.nisha

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
OMG hurry Shocked
they already dragging sooo much  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Samrata.Mental_ManadhilMs.S.K.

_Ariel_ Goldie
_Ariel_
_Ariel_

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cshafkat

I honestly cant tell how this show will be after Sid leaves. He is the soul of the show and his acting is beyond amazing!! I'm pretty sure Mohit Raina cant even get close to Sid in terms of playing Ashoka's character. 

Exactly my thought. I wanted to start watching the show after leap as I was pretty excited to see adult Ashok-Kaurwaki's story in detail since I watched Ashoka Shahrukh-Kareena's  film but when I start watching old episodes of the show I immediately fell in love with Siddharth's acting & now I totally lost interest in post leap story. No doubt they picked up the best from all other contender of the role but still even Mohit will not be able to match with Sid's acting. Just a handful of episodes were enough for me to except the fact that even anyone best from Bollywood to TV can't match with Siddharth in terms of playing Ashok. I know this wonder boy will go a long way in future but his absence as Ashok is gonna give us all a hard time, he just nailed the character with his power packed acting & no can nail it like that again, so rather than watching new episodes I would prefer watching old episodes again n again just to see Sid's acting. That's why I wish they could just postpone the leap for some time more & give us some more time to enjoy Sid's beautiful acting as Ashok.

Cshafkat

Go to top