Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

find me these stories please

dmegha IF-Sizzlerz
dmegha
dmegha

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Its my bad that I hadn't bookmarked those wonderful stories, that's why I need your help for finding the stories I am desperately looking for l.

1. The first story is about Abhay who us waiting for the love of his life to come back. Abhay is a vampire and one day day at the palace he sees piya and is sure that she is his Maithali. Later the meet at a party where piya sings a song "Tu muskura" from movie yuvraj I think. They fall in love and piya tries to deal with abhay's vampire status.

2. Second story is of Abhay falling in love with piya as in the show. He is trying to save her from his brother Sid and maithali. Sid was tricked and hypnotised by Maithali. Later on Abhay piya and sid use this dagger to kill Maithali which in return sucks Abhay and sid's vampirism. Both turn human but they still have some powers. Abhay unites with piya and sid with panchi.

3. Abhay meets piya and is shocked to see the resemblance between the girl he feels is his soulmate and the one who killed him and his lady love. I mean piya looks like Maithali who apparently had killed both Abhay and puya in previous life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pirl18MistiAbhiyaMaria-capri--geny--

--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Meghz...Nice to see you here.Actually I'm lil bit shocked lol koi na.We have less visitors here so.
It's kinda difficult to search only with this information. Anything about writer do you know?Or the period of FF when it was going on?
Will try for you and Have you checked in PKYEK Media Center?Do also ask in help desk okay.

Edited by --geny-- - 14 April 2016 at 8:11pm
dmegha IF-Sizzlerz
dmegha
dmegha

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --geny--

Hi Meghz...Nice to see you here.Actually I'm lil bit shocked lol koi na.We have less visitors here so.
It's kinda difficult to search only with this information. Anything about writer do you know?Or the period of FF when it was going on?
Will try for you and Have you checked in PKYEK Media Center?Do also ask in help desk okay.

Hey there Big smile
I don't know about the writer, actually I read it in 2015, no bookmarks, just few things I remember. I am trying to remember more of them. Will whatsaap you when I do. Okay?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--geny--

doll.12 IF-Rockerz
doll.12
doll.12

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
All the info ... You gave ... Made me remember all of them .. Lolz... But same here topic name yaad nahi arha. .. But I think ... The second one... I think is written by ifian ... Now her id is 'babyhimanavi' ... And the story name was "my first abhiya ff" ... But still not confirm whether its the same one or not... Do read and tell...
pirl18 Goldie
pirl18
pirl18

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I too read all of dm ...
First wali intezar by ifian
N second wali also from ifian or smoki scilns m sure.. Haha tk mujhe yaad h it has many kind of vampire as light absorb krne wala, one of dm was mohini..
Third wali b I read but can't remember I think it is incomplete.
MistiAbhiya IF-Dazzler
MistiAbhiya
MistiAbhiya

Posted: 29 July 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
it ff Intezar written by Ria whose new baby himavari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top