rk- ruhi-madhu's bonding &then rooni ,nishan such a lovely family
the story goes smothly without any sorrows 😊
loved it very much
thanks for writing two os s in a day 😊😊
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I remember this os.
I wrote a story inspired from yhm when u said even u had started one story based on yhm and even named the kid ruhi. This is that story right.πŸ˜ƒ

Okay coming to the story,

A perfect os filled with lazy'a touch.
Things which i loved are
Long one, I always love long os esplly from you.
Loved their bond be with ruhi or between rishbala they standby each other.
My fav dialogue in the entire story is rooni asking RK to wait in the queue for laptop God I see that everyday in my life with my son.
And many things like Dora, as my son will sleep after watching it.
While reading the story I make note of many things to be mentioned in the comment.
But my poor memory seeing the happy wala picture perfect family, forgot everything.
This deepali is a despo she first got rid of ruhi then she wanted her in her life at least during summer holidays but she doesn't want to be called mom.
Loved the way ruhi always considered madhu as her mom.
Waiting for more and more os like this.
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story.
Ruhi is such a cute girl who grew up to be understanding.
Rooni is pampered.
loved RK and Madhu's relationship and the whole family.
thank you for getting back to writing.
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sweet story.Loved each n every scene. Rooh is rooh of story. Rk n Madhu always for each other.Deepali n sultan first time harmless for our rishbala.Rooni is so innocent n nishan also.U portrayed each character so nicely I read it three times already. Love ur all writings.
Thanks for pm n update perfect also.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lazy i don't have words to describe how beautiful and emotional OS this it, loved it to the core, don't know why but had tears in my eyes reading some parts of this OS, it touched my heart.
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello di another story from you on the same day. superrr
Loved the title di.Tthe remarriage concept is nice. Ruhi is such a cutie, she united rishbala.
oh my , patil is a terrible cook ! Feeling sad for both RK and ruhi. thank god madhu would cook for them here after. And madhu marrying both father and daughter was emotional. Dipali is as usual a vamp. what a mother she is ? Claiming her right as a mother but not allowing her to call her mother in a public place. How unabashed can she be?
Malik regrets that his daughter is not having his reading habit. And he told rooni that she was his disappointment as she is not taken after him was funny...
RK's passion is photography, or rather to shoot his biwi in his camera.
Madhu's possessivenesss for ruhi became unexpected. She wasn't allowing him to breathe in peace knowing that her daughter is with dipali. Thank god finally ruhi found out the truth and acted maturedly. She is indeed smart. The ending was beautiful with the family pic.

I so wish that sultan after deserting madhu led  a miserable life, rather he has a baby.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hats off to u lazy...
Outstanding OS...
loved Rishbala and Rohi 1st meeting...
Rohi and madhu bonding is Beautiful...
loved it...
hate Dips re entry...
but happy Rohi only considered Madhu her Maa..
Rohni is Tooo cute Tooo and there son is sooo adorable...
specially when he came to Rk and called him pa...is sooo cute...
loved it...
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god,at last u wrote the story completely... And what a story it had become😊 I loved it lazy dear...sooo cute...and u pictured madhus love for ruhi very beautifully especially by giving ruhi a chance to know her birth mom
I don't know why but I liked it when u described rishabh eating vegetables.
And the way the couple got intimate was so beautiful,...only u can write it.and I liked the fact that u used their separation before they could get intimate...,...once again wonderful work honey...and I loves looong os πŸ˜‰
Tinku16 thumbnail
πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ₯³...πŸ€—Lovely OS...and amazingly written...Its so pure and love and utterly perfectly...     loved every bit of this and ur imagination is just great...sorry not getting phrases to praise this wonderful piece of work...wonder how we survived all these months when u were not active...pl...don't again go missing...😭