Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishabala OS : Punar Vivaah

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

emilywindsnapnazukPaturirshraddaPonochkaocean84Aprnaassingh28Eccentriclove22sonamjar.shrad-Clueless-chitraPMADHUBALA-AhanlovRishbalazonnakhanPOULOMI22vivi2013h231087mishty1996Selvakumarizelja89super_boynammmusnehalatakainturakiranmimibmrevathinairharini_crazysakshi_19aravindam100UniquePrincessNatalya_bediaaliya14moumita.madhukTinku16.SmokeySilence.Anny90krazy4kashMionemuzikk93Amrtinarevti21mahimeshagurtimuskaanssnachiki143bevi-najimAnntempletonmanna43veni7842janu2006sapnaf52InsaneniyuvishuvEfOrEnVyAzraZaidi4ever4lovesarozzsaakhi01Kawank.atrina75pari_goyal.logscrazyloveyGOODLUCKANGELpiaviviandsenazariya123arorasurbhishasha1989Cold-Fire.Harini.karamjeetsilverfiredoll.12candle_lightuma88Bon_Vivantmadhurishsanghita0000meenji22susan7vandy28memadananya2010SheDevilMona_90-QueenlyChitra-bhanu_rekhag...Seema...

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

PaturirshraddaPonochkaAprnaasillykudissingh28Eccentriclovebianyamenjar.shrad-Clueless-POULOMI22Radhika_GchitraPMADHUBALA-Ahanvivi2013ammyicycoolSelvakumarikainturakiransnehalatasuper_boyswetha2204SayiaARMBzelja89Natalya_bediaaliya14harini_aravindam100mimibmrevathinairparimaniyaUniquePrincessmoumita.madhukTinku16.SmokeySilence.Anny90gurtimuskaanMionemuzikk93Amrtinachiki143bevi-najimmahimesharevti21Anntempletonjanu2006manna43Insaneniyusapnaf52Crazy_ArshiKawan4ever4lovesarozzk.atrina75EfOrEnVyvishuvpari_goyal.logssaakhi01crazyloveyGOODLUCKANGELpiaviviandsenazariya123shasha1989arorasurbhidoll.12candle_light.Harini.karamjeetsilverfiresanghita0000madhurishsusan7vandy28ananya2010memadBon_VivantMona_90bhanu_rekhag-QueenlyChitra-...Seema...

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Lazy dear... New os or ts or ss or ff???
Since u havent reserved the next post for nearly 7 minutes i m resing now... So sorry if i had created any inconvenience... Its just i love to come first & comment on ur stories...Embarrassed

lovely story... 
U have written it so beautifully dear ... Every single scene was a treat to read... Right from the start... Rk & Ruhi visiting Madhu's house to meet her... Rk & little Rk's bad habit of whispering in public... Lol... Ruhi acting all girly girly but yeah she is a girl... So she will like all those embellishments... Lol
Aww... Rk fell for her at their first meet itself i guess... With the way how she easily jelled with Rooh... How she gave the earrings to her just bcos she liked it... Then braided her hair... She did everything like a mother does to her daughter... 
They even came clear was what they can expect with their PUNAR VIVAH! for Rk it was Rooh comes first... Her needs shld be prior for madhu as he knew if his Rooh is happy then he will be happy... He witnessed the motherly bond in Madhu... & Madhu too like Rk seeing how caring he was towards his daughter... How she was holding her... Cooing her... Making decision only after asking his daughters accent... 
Though Madhu was hesitant abt getting intimate with Rk initially fearing she wont be able to love again... But he stole her heart with his patience & love... & made her fall for him & she too gave himself willingly... 
Rooh & her antics r so cute... Omg! This Ruhi wakes up so early... 5.30 is midnight for me ... Haha... I laughed hard when Rk said... I m a bad boy Rooh... Lol. But Rooh helped madhu a lot... She doesn't need an alarm as Ruhi was enough to wake her up sharply... Lol..
Really enjoyed all the cute momemts btw the trio...
I had doubts that Madhu was not infetile & she could yield a child... When madhu said Sultan didn't take any test & her family accused her & got divorced i felt like... Okay... So there are chance for Rk to knock her up & he did knocked her up twice... Rooni & Nishan... But Madhu loves Rooh more as she was the one who gave Rk to her... She was first one to call her Mama... Rooh was like a spark of light in the dark... 
Aww... I felt so bad for Madhu & Rk when they sent Rooh with dipali for summer vacation... Madhu had gone hysterical missing her daughter & blamed herself for commiting a big mistake... She worried how Rooh will go without Rk or her... But i m surprised dipali didnt play any of evil play using Ruhi to patch up with Rk again... It all went smooth... Thought Rooh didnt like her & didn't consider as her mother... She had to spend every vacation with her unwillingly... But once she had grown up enough to make her own decision... She decided wat she wants & whom she wants... She wanted madhu's motherly love & not dipali's fake love who felt embarrassed of her own daughter calling her mom...
Haha... Rooni is so funny... She was feeling so bad of how closely they missed getting a new laptop... Haha... 
The most cutest scene will be the photo scene... Haha... Rk really took some great poses of madhu's... He quite made her uncomfortable with his open flirting & drooling... I was actually expecting him to caress her soft stomach & squeeze it... 
And it was so cute to end the story by taking a perfect family photo... 
Enjoyed this story to bits & pieces... I have read the story twice already... Last night & today morning while traveling in bus... I will read many more times as i love this story like i love all ur other works... 
Thanks for writing & posting this lovely story dear...

Oh wait! I have a doubt! How Sultan got Children?? I doubt his wife... LOL

Edited by madhurish - 15 April 2016 at 12:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chitraPsnehalataaravindam100veni7842vishuvbook.worm

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

zeeakaya23furoregurtimanet23121989venom0311mtmrfPaturirshraddaPonochkachinki121Aprnaasillykudissingh28Eccentriclovebianyamenjar.shrad-Clueless-AngelDsenasally786Radhika_GchitraPMADHUBALA-AhanPOULOMI22gantapragnajaCHAITHRA991234bar12potatosAastha02vivi2013h231087khushi2gpkaramukkumishty1996msusheelaSelvakumarivan1ArjunKiAshsuper_boysss333kainturakiransnehalatazelja89revathinairDVDfannmimibmARMBshibanipaminiritzsubu1204cuterockstarharini_aravindam100aaliya14omama_razamoumita.madhukNatalya_bediparimaniyaTinku16radhadd.SmokeySilence.tanu3579bhumi1492gurtimuskaanmahimeshaAmrtinarevti21krazy4kashMionemuzikk93kaustavijanu2006RijaMalikmanna43veni7842AnntempletonRksuperstarchiki143bevi-najimmeiejrishbalaEfOrEnVyAzraZaidiJyorajInsaneniyuvishuvsapnaf52.logspari_goyalCrazy_ArshiKawank.atrina75Clara20sarozzsaakhi014ever4lovecrazyloveyGOODLUCKANGELMRS.SSOarorasurbhipiaviviandsenazariya123shasha1989candle_lightdoll.12silverfirekaramjeetCold-Fire.Harini.uma88sanghita0000madhurishBon_VivantMona_90susan7ananya2010vandy28memadbhanu_rekhag-QueenlyChitra-...Seema...

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Hi Lazy dear... New os or ts or ss or ff???
Since u havent reserved the next post for nearly 7 minutes i m resing now... So sorry if i had creates any inconvenience... Its just i love to come first & comment on ur stories...Embarrassed

LOL i might have needed that tooLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Ouch! I am sorry!Ouch
Holding my ears & asking sorry...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I m posting the same comment which i have posted above in between ur updates here too... As it will be easy for u to check! Thought of posting for the first two parts there... & for the final part here... But then i commented everything in one go... So sorry for not giving two separate comments as promised...

lovely story... 
U have written it so beautifully dear ... Every single scene was a treat to read... Right from the start... Rk & Ruhi visiting Madhu's house to meet her... Rk & little Rk's bad habit of whispering in public... Lol... Ruhi acting all girly girly but yeah she is a girl... So she will like all those embellishments... Lol
Aww... Rk fell for her at their first meet itself i guess... With the way how she easily jelled with Rooh... How she gave the earrings to her just bcos she liked it... Then braided her hair... She did everything like a mother does to her daughter... 
They even came clear was what they can expect with their PUNAR VIVAH! for Rk it was Rooh comes first... Her needs shld be prior for madhu as he knew if his Rooh is happy then he will be happy... He witnessed the motherly bond in Madhu... & Madhu too like Rk seeing how caring he was towards his daughter... How she was holding her... Cooing her... Making decision only after asking his daughters accent... 
Though Madhu was hesitant abt getting intimate with Rk initially fearing she wont be able to love again... But he stole her heart with his patience & love... & made her fall for him & she too gave himself willingly... 
Rooh & her antics r so cute... Omg! This Ruhi wakes up so early... 5.30 is midnight for me ... Haha... I laughed hard when Rk said... I m a bad boy Rooh... Lol. But Rooh helped madhu a lot... She doesn't need an alarm as Ruhi was enough to wake her up sharply... Lol
Really enjoyed all the cute momemts btw the trio...
I had doubts that Madhu was not infetile & she could yield a child... When madhu said Sultan didn't take any test & her family accused her & got divorced i felt like... Okay... So there are chance for Rk to knock her up & he did knocked her up twice... Rooni & Nishan... But Madhu loves Rooh more as she was the one who gave Rk to her... She was first one to call her Mama... Rooh was like a spark of light in the dark... 
Aww... I felt so bad for Madhu & Rk when they sent Rooh with dipali for summer vacation... Madhu had gone hysterical missing her daughter & blamed herself for commiting a big mistake... She worried how Rooh will go without Rk or her... But i m surprised dipali didnt play any of evil play using Ruhi to patch up with Rk again... It all went smooth... Thought Rooh didnt like her & didn't consider as her mother... She had to spend every vacation with her unwillingly... But once she had grown up enough to make her own decision... She decided wat she wants & whom she wants... She wanted madhu's motherly love & not dipali's fake love who felt embarrassed of her own daughter calling her mom...
Haha... Rooni is so funny... She was feeling so bad of how closely they missed getting a new laptop... Haha... 
The most cutest scene will be the photo scene... Haha... Rk really took some great poses of madhu's... He quite made her uncomfortable with his open flirting & drooling... I was actually expecting him to caress her soft stomach & squeeze it... 
And it was so cute to end the story by taking a perfect family photo... 
Enjoyed this story to bits & pieces... I have read the story twice already... Last night & today morning while traveling in bus... I will read many more times as i love this story like i love all ur other works... 
Thanks for writing & posting this lovely story dear...

Oh wait! I have a doubt! How Sultan got Children?? I doubt his wife... LOL

Edited by madhurish - 15 April 2016 at 12:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veni7842vishuvbook.worm

Cold-Fire IF-Rockerz
Cold-Fire
Cold-Fire

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
RES!
book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Ouch! I am sorry!Ouch
Holding my ears & asking sorry...Embarrassed

I will consider this as a two part story & post one more co.ment here... After all u r giving long story to read nah?Embarrassed

no worries hun

waitin to read your commentsSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurish

Go to top