Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishita is a two timer (Page 4)

-AngryBird- Goldie
-AngryBird-
-AngryBird-

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra_bestluv

Originally posted by -AngryBird-

And yeah not to forget. Your so called Nidhi is a one man women na? So, whats the guarantee that she stayed a virgin through out her life? How do you know about it? Did she tell you in your ear "hey, I'm still a virgin. Waiting for Raman." ROFL

Are baap re itna baada sacrificeClap...
ROFLROFL
That just reminded me puttar had told once that I hate that nidhi.. mere pass ati hai toh uska gala ghotkne ka man karta hai...LOLLOLI hate it when she touches meLOLROFLKuch Aise tha na ...
I can imagine nidhi trying to whisper into Raman's ear... he would just hang her and probably use a ear wash

Nidhi is becoming a new jagat in the town according to one person. ROFL Doing such a big sacrifice for Raman. ROFL Ohh, yes I remember Raman saying this. Ouccchhh, @TM I feel sad for your Nidhi. Poor she'll remain a virgin throughout her life as Raman doesn't like her touching him. Ouch ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluvsvati12

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
poor empty baskett mad post to get slap left right in behalf of  naagin auntyjii ROFL She is true fan LOL

Edited by 3fra - 14 April 2016 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bentall

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I agree with you , Nidhi loved only Raman... One question though, if you love someone you can not dream of hurting that person, or anyone related to that person.Nidhi LOVES only Raman, Ishq wala love, toh phir how can she hurt Raman's daughter, his flesh and blood like that ????? I have now no doubt left what so ever you are either related to the actor playing Nidhi or the actor herself ROFLor you are kind of fan which SRK 's movie is about ! 
I have no words for Nidhi, there are people like Nidhi in this world , in our society who torture children, day in day out, I hope the makers shows some mercy on Ruhi as there are children like Ruhan out there, please don't let at least this crime unpunished like all the others ...please ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iris_thoiLove9sanayhm0001s2397sarsyedsudha_suresshsvati12

--Meena-- Senior Member
--Meena--
--Meena--

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Capital punishment is abolished in Australia but Nidhi can easily be sent to prison for 10-15 years or even life time as a punishment of ruining a child's life.

Edited

The choices Shagun or Ishita made have moral bindings (other than Shagun having affair while being married) but they aren't any crimes.

Edited by --Meena-- - 14 April 2016 at 2:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9s2397sudha_suresshsvati12gargpoo

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 14 April 2016 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Bang on post @gan... n @meena...
N al othrs... 
Sum people can nevr undrrstand... wat to do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_JD_clubgargpoo

curepipe Groupbie
curepipe
curepipe

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Nidhi's character is not that of a normal person ,she is mentally disturbed ,she is suffering from obsessive neurosis.How can such a person be paired with our hero?????????? Kuch Bhi. There is so much negativity attached to that Nidhi that her real place should either be a mental asylum to get treatment or prison to get severe punishment but far far from our Raman and Ishita and their family!!!!!!
Bentall Senior Member
Bentall
Bentall

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@TM Your nidhi looks like a shemale. And she acts like a paedophile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Love9UmeraTariqishra_JD_club

megha2227 Groupbie
megha2227
megha2227

Posted: 15 April 2016 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

That Ishita!!! I tell you...here's Nidhi turning from a lawyer to a law abuser of felony proportions just because Raman didnt give her bhav!...and for Ishita ...  one man only wants her and is living a celibate life since her presumed death and not looking at all the women ( read two.. you know who they are Wink) who have offered themselves at  his feet and the other one risked his own life to save her from dying.

tsk tsk ...this Ishita is just infuriating for all the fans of the 'other' women who crave  Raman's attention .

I feel ya! here's a sympathetic hug Hug

LOLLOL such a bombastic reply gan. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra_bestluv

Go to top